TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ram Gopal Varma

@RGVzoomin

If Sushant after 12 yrs of fame and money took his life becos he was made to feel like an outsider then a 100 actors suicides per day will be justified who couldn’t reach anywhere near Sushant. If u can’t b happy with what u have u will never be happy with whatever u have.Period!

8:33 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

I agree with him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is true but again people will jump at him saying mocking depression. In today's times can't understand how to express.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I mean actors like Pankaj Tripathy , Nawaz got fame after almost 15-20 yrs. People have hijacked Sushant’s death to further their agenda 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We understand that but this is a case of a mental ailment just like any other physical disease. And it definitely needs a lot of humane touch to be cured, more than any other disease. 

How hard it is to comprehend!!!??? But then I get it. Had he been healthy who knows, with some dose of luck, he would have turned the tables around and became a superstar again in another 3-4 years. ONE SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP

Edited by rimi10 - 3 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

How difficult it is to read up on a disease like for five minutes before lecturing about it? 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yea you push people outside despite their talent and say, 'oh but he couldn't fight back'

This thought itself is toxic and pathetic

That’s why I am not liking the direction this whole thing is taking...And the amount of love and recognition pouring out for Sushant, forgive me for saying it, its kinda glorifying suicide...Its like wow look at all the love pouring in for him...I think the biggest homage we will give to Sushant is by not trivializing his death saying it was for 2 mnts of fame that he couldn’t get by acting in a phalana phalana movie or whatever...We will never know why he took such a drastic step...:(

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s true but a bit insensitive to say it when not even a week has passed.Wait for some time and then u can go on with all the preaching.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Just find out what happened. Question the people who were with him. If he was alone most of the time well then we might never know 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

His ailment started 6 months back as per reports, what triggered it has to be found out. But that aside, was he shunned and snubbed by Bollywood Mafia, most likely yes, did power-play politics affect his career, most likely yes. Should these be addressed , yes totally