Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

There's an article on spotboy that his family and team have decided to compile all his posts, self musings (and hopefully old videos too) etc at one place. I'm not able to post the whole article here. The site has been started and it is being currently updated to accommodate everything. The link is www.selfmusing.com

http://spotboye.com/bollywood/news/sushant-singh-rajput-s-family-collects-all-of-his-self-musings-and-create-a-website-say-fans-like-you-were-real-godfather-for-sushant/5ee8f6f0a7b3fc1bb5533d7b

@Tanya Di: 🤗

Edited by nikitagmc - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

There's an article on spotboy that his family and team have decided to compile all his posts, self musings (and hopefully old videos too) etc at one place. I'm not able to post the whole article here. The site has been started and it is being currently updated to accommodate everything. The link is www.selfmusing.com

http://spotboye.com/bollywood/news/sushant-singh-rajput-s-family-collects-all-of-his-self-musings-and-create-a-website-say-fans-like-you-were-real-godfather-for-sushant/5ee8f6f0a7b3fc1bb5533d7b

@Tanya Di: 🤗

he was an inspiration...❤

I love to read his knowledge on science he was just excellect its such a difficult subject and he analyse it effortlessly such a intelligent man

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Credit to these SushIta gif’s : 

Naadanmasakali / Fary 

Image ImageImage

One of my most favourite ArMan scenes. But it will be never same again.💔

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How lovely , thanks for posting . These memories will be there forever , they will never leave us .💔

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

One of my most favourite ArMan scenes. But it will be never same again.💔

😭💔

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They had a long, long relationship at a young age. I understand how she must be feeling! 💔

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish they had been married! Maybe the current situation would have never arisen! 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I stopped watching Koffee with Karan long time ago . After this tragedy  some scenes where famous actresses are ridiculing Sushant and going , ' Sushant  Who ? ' is very bad . Maybe in other circumstances I would not have felt this way but after what happened and knowing how hurtful this kind of talk can be is just awful . I don't ever ever want to see any movies featuring these actors and this particular director  .