Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I'm gonna post what I posted on the other thread.

These morons (namely Bhatt camp, Kareena Gossip Kapoor, Karan Johar etc) giving statements is absolutely stupid and disgusting. They plant stupud blinds and push fake narratives for their own entertainment and gossip.

These people are all SHIT. That is why I don't watch Bollywood movies anymore. If he was so concerned, why didn't any of them reach out??? Shaheen deals with depression who is in their own family so I'm sure depression isn't an alien concept for them. Sushant literally lobbied for roles. Aashiqui 2 was given to ARK over Sushant because ARK is an insider and related to Siddharth Roy Kapoor. He got Half Girlfriend which he was eventually replaced in and they ended up giving it to Arjun Kapoor whose acting range is comparable to a brick. Not to mention, Sadak 2 went to ARK despite his multiple flops because they are insiders. It's so gross how they BLANTANTLY deny why they reject and replace people due to inside connections.

Go read Raj Singh Arora's story and you will understand what I mean and how people were gossiping behind his back and now giving "statements". What's the point of speaking up and giving fake online condolences after HE IS DEAD.

Sushants suicide is SHOCKING because he was SUCCESSFUL and young. He was making it big. People who have committed suicide in Bollywood before him were usually struggling financially or had a sinking career. So Sushant leaving when he was thriving is a shocker.

Exactly...Despite everything else, he was still thriving...So why? I think I can never process this! ðŸ˜”

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes people know that someone is depressed but there is no way for them to help that person.....but to announce to the world that I am not shocked and I knew this was going to happen is such an insensitive thing to say....atleast think about his family.....some people just need to STFU🤢

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How insensitive can people be.disgusting.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yet there are some stupid Alia bhatt fans who keep supporting her. Don't be fooled by that innocent face. Deep down she is col hearted conniving vulture.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shut up man.if u knew why didnt u help.Idiotic attention seeking people

NoraSM thumbnail

"Saw this coming"? Do these people really have suicide as an option for future of people in front them? 

If Sushant's condition was as bad as his mental condition being in front of people in physical form, why didn't they help him? 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Exactly...Despite everything else, he was still thriving...So why? I think I can never process this! ðŸ˜”

Success doesn't equal happiness. Depression isn't so one dimensional....and no there isn't a cure either.

Take Kim Jonghyun for example. His suicide letter still haunts me. 

There is trauma there and the fact that mental health is not taken seriously in India is also a cause. If people felt they could talk about it without the stigma then maybe he would still be here today.

I also find it truly appalling that so many so called Bollywood celebrities still say suicide is not the answer. I wish you had reached out....life is short  blah  blah. 

They are part of the problem if they think that is how depression works.

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Success doesn't equal happiness. Depression isn't so one dimensional....and no there isn't a cure either.

Take Kim Jonghyun for example. His suicide letter still haunts me. 

There is trauma there and the fact that mental health is not taken seriously in India is also a cause. If people felt they could talk about it without the stigma then maybe he would still be here today.

I also find it truly appalling that so many so called Bollywood celebrities still say suicide is not the answer. I wish you had reached out....life is short  blah  blah. 

They are part of the problem if they think that is how depression works.

No...I understand all that and KNOW what depression entails...still this is one of those things for me which is beyond my capacity to comprehend!  

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Mukesh meant to say the actor was not in good space. That was why he committed suicide and he is not shocked as he  might already know that he was going through rough times and mentally depressed.

JayaBachan thumbnail

You pathetic excuse of a human. A solid piece of shit in my eyes. 

The saddest concept to dwell upon is the possibility that some members of the BW fraternity may have also not been surprised by SSR’s death. However, for the sake of maintaining their public image, posted a fake condolence message highlighting their shock and surprise. To even imagine this kind of possibility is terrifying. At what point do you become so desensitised to other people’s pain, that you are capable of suppressing all the fundamental characteristics (sympathy/empathy) and values (morals/ethics) essential to being human. 

I’m so over vile people. He can quite literally go fcuk himself.