Mukesh Bhatt on Sushant suicide : I saw this coming - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Talk about being insensitive and patronizing. ðŸ¤”

The whole bhatt family is cringe.

Can Bhatts just stfu for once ? They always come across as insensitive. 

These Bhatts ðŸ¤¢

Disgusting old man! 

Originally posted by zoinks

Isn't it like KRK saying he knows which veteran ie next to die?

Damn! How many films did ARK snatch from Sushant? 

Everytime! they choosed the nepo kid Aditya instead of him. Maybe Adi's brother was involved in these movies.

chu tiya 

agar pata hota toh kuch kiya kyun nahin

saala 

Such insensitive thing to say.  Worst kind of ppl who know someone is depressed and then go on to say they weren't surprised. He doesn't say that he helped SSR in any way.  Its not always easy to get someone who is depressed help but still if you know they are depressed, you could hear them out and not make a mockery of their death.

I'm gonna post what I posted on the other thread.

These morons (namely Bhatt camp, Kareena Gossip Kapoor, Karan Johar etc) giving statements is absolutely stupid and disgusting. They plant stupud blinds and push fake narratives for their own entertainment and gossip.

These people are all SHIT. That is why I don't watch Bollywood movies anymore. If he was so concerned, why didn't any of them reach out??? Shaheen deals with depression who is in their own family so I'm sure depression isn't an alien concept for them. Sushant literally lobbied for roles. Aashiqui 2 was given to ARK over Sushant because ARK is an insider and related to Siddharth Roy Kapoor. He got Half Girlfriend which he was eventually replaced in and they ended up giving it to Arjun Kapoor whose acting range is comparable to a brick. Not to mention, Sadak 2 went to ARK despite his multiple flops because they are insiders. It's so gross how they BLANTANTLY deny why they reject and replace people due to inside connections.

Go read Raj Singh Arora's story and you will understand what I mean and how people were gossiping behind his back and now giving "statements". What's the point of speaking up and giving fake online condolences after HE IS DEAD.

Sushants suicide is SHOCKING because he was SUCCESSFUL and young. He was making it big. People who have committed suicide in Bollywood before him were usually struggling financially or had a sinking career. So Sushant leaving when he was thriving is a shocker.

What a horrible thing to say....what did you do then Mr. Bhatt ? You knew a guy was suffering from depression and you did nothing ??? Well then, shut the f*** up now. Let his fans and family mourn in peace .