Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chaptee 5

By the time kalpi landed at Mumbai is middle in the night,the moments she stepped in the  Mumbai soil, raghav woke up from his slumber with a jerk,his heart started to beat like it's racing in marathon competition, even in the generalized AC room sweats forms his forehead ,But his palms freezing like a IceCube,he unable to understand what is happening to him all of while

Raghav self talk:why I'm feeling like this, I felt the same feelings when I saw akruthi first time in the rain,after that I weren't get any symptoms of this , placing his palms against his chest ,this heart ..this heart of mine always beating for my rainy Angel only, his face covered with a utterly confusing but his face returned with a shock when suddenly rain started to pouring badly ,raghav mumbles slowly " what happened all of sudden ,there is so many changes in weather suddenly?? Why it is raining at this summer session?? " ,Suddenly raghav gaze slipped imon the pendant which safely placed on the side table of bed, raghav carefully took it in his hands ,unknown to him a smile started to plays in his lips, " I didn't know why Akruthi,everything seems like it's telling me that something good going to happen, my heart is saying that you're going to come back in to my life, this rain is telling me that my waiting for you finally got a end," with his self talks suddenly raghav glance fell on akruthi images which placed on the table, after a while starring her photo raghav again turned his gaze towards the pendant which is now decorating his hand " I don't know why my heart got connected to this pendant more than any belongings of your's akruthi , I felt some unknown feeling whenever I held the pendant  which I didn't even felt by seeing your photos..may be this is the first thing I got from you without your knowledge, I wonder did you even try to find the pendant!!?? I love you Akruthi"saying that raghav placed the chain near his heart ,closed his eyes with a smiling lips

Kalpi settled comfortably in her new flat with a help of friend Hina, 

Kalpi: Tq Hina,tq for this help you know it's means a lot to me says kalpo with a pure sincerity

Hina (with a faked anger ): you're thanking your friend, don't forget that kalpi the life I am living now is all because of you,you know you're the one who help me to come out from my cheated husband

Flashback starts

Kalpi checked her mail,and upcoming details about her all cases in the laptop,Kalpi raised her head when she heard knocking sound on the door

Kalpo (still her gaze fixed on the monitor): yeah,get in!!!

Nearly kalpi age old girl entered in the cabin,tears bounced in her eyes,but she didnt allowed herself from breaking down that too front of stranger

Kalpi( still working on laptop): take your seat, 

Girl (slowly mumbled): tq ma'am

Kalpi: don't.. I'm not not your professor ,address me as a kalpana or kalpi 

Girl smiles slowly but didn't said anything

Kalpi: what can I do for you ?? Asked kalpi when she don't get any words from Hina

Girl starts with a hesitation: I'm Hina Khanna, one year before I got married with Aryan chopra, 

Kalpi stopped in her track with a thinking " why dies she using her dad's surname behalf of her husband's " 

Kalpi come out from her thinking when she heard Hina words

Hina: and it's purely arranged marriage for us,we didn't knew each other before our marriage, I didn't know any single thing about him before marriage, but I agree to marry him as my dad thinks that he is perfect match for me,so without giving any head to my hesitation I heartily married with Aryan Lastly I realized that whatever my dad thinking about Aryan is wrong...completely wrong..from the day of our marriage we started to fight ,we are like two different world, his thinking... Our way thinking about relationship is completely different

For him marriage is nothing expecting sharing bedding with me

But for me marriage is the rituals where two souls found their soulmates

Till now he didn't speak to me nicely, but I kept silent as I don't want to hurt my dad,I'm sure he will be broken once he found that I'm not happy with a marriage, for my dad I tried to workout with this marriage, I tried hard to fulfill every needs of Aryan,I tried very hard to make him feel happy with the marriage, but he....

Hina covered her face by pamls and cried her heart out, unable to say further, other side kalpi pitied on Hina, she can feel how she suffered to keep this marriage, kalpi wanted to hug her ,and assure her that she is not alone I'm here for you,to fight for her Battle,but kalpi remained in her seat as she waited for hina to let out her pain, come out from her sorrow's 

After composing herself hina started again

Hina : I went to my maternal house two weeks before. ,I missed my dad so much so thought to stay with him for a week, I didn't informed Aryan anything about staying at in my house neither he didn't bother ask!!, I returned to my in laws home after a week, I didn't told Aryan about my arrival,either I didn't trued to surprise him as I really know he didn't care about my well being,and my whereabouts I returned to my paternal home with the hope of starting a fresh life with Aryan,but my every dreams shattered in to million of pieces when I was found him with one of his friend on bed that too an intimate scene...they are wrapped in the sheets 

Kalpi eyes widened with shock,she almost yelled in shock ; what???

Hina nods in tears..and continued

Hina: yeah...he has extra marital affair with his friend, not every humans staying loyal to their partners ,no more ram left in this world either seetha too, i didnt said that every humans are chaters but only few only few peoples are loyal to their partners,and I started my encounter with Aryan why he played with my life when he didn't love me,but what he said was left me in uttered broken 

Kalpi( with a confused face): what was he told to you??

Hina: he openly declared that he married me just for dowry

Each and every words from hina left kalpi in completely shocked state,: I cannot believe what you're trying to say, he took dowry from your family,do you know asking dowry from bride family's is prohibited by legally

Hina replied with a voice which hekt nothing expect pain,dejected,broken,hurt, : I do know that very well,but do you really think that every Indians are really aware of it, even still now somewhere in this country every men's approach a marriage just for money,or should I say they're pretending to love us just for dowry,women's are not weak but this society make us believed that we are weak, coming to my life ,my so called husband clearly declared that whatever he done for me is just for the money which my parents offered him after our marriage, we are not from any rich family,I really do know how much my parents suffered to fulfill all rohan requirements, my parents offered him a flat,a Benz car, you know what to providing his all requirements my dad invest his life time savings,  now he didn't has anything apart from his departmental store ,my parent's has their daily meal because  of the store only,that's my parent's hardworking, after knowing truth behind Aryan acceptance for marriage, I approached him for divorce as I really don't want to love my life cheater like him, but he us not ready to part away,I really don't know the reason

Kalpi: you're just too innocent Hina, he is not ready to give divorce as he just don't want to miss the properties which your parents offered him for your so called marriage,and you don't worry about anything I'll dispute your case

Hina (with panicked voice): no..I don't want this case to held up on court

Kalpi (with a confused face) : but why??

Hina : may be he doesn't has any selfrespect but I do..my family do, I'm sure my parents will be feel ashamed if I stepped into the court that too while confessing his affairs with one of his friend,then my parents will feel that they spoiled my life by choosing him for me.

Kalpi (questioned voice): what you want me to do now??

Hina(sternly): I want you to make him agree for my divorce

Kalpi: that's it?? Are you going to forgive him for what he does to you??

Hina: I want to start a fresh pure life,where I can find myself and achieve something to make my parents to be proud, so it's better to close his chapter right here

Kalpi felt little convinced by Hina words

Before kalpi could reply kalpi cabin door burst open widely,

Kalpi stares the unknown person who just now entered her cabin by encroached, kalpi thinking with a anger " how dare he?? " but soon her impression clearled when she found Hina shocking eyes which fixed on the unknown person

Kalpi is the one who broke unwanted silence(with an anger filling roared) : who are you ?? Don't you have any manners to knock the door before entering

Person: what Hina.. Didn't you tell your advocate that I'm your husband 

Hina twisted her face with disgusting look, as she didn't like to be address as a Aryan wife

Kalpi (with a attitude): so you're her husband

Aryan ( with same attitude and smurg): correction, she is my wife 

Kalpi with a smirk : oh...I got it..you're the one who is using her for money...you're the one who demands dowry from her parents..you're the one who is cheatinyher with one of your friend.. Right??

Arjun with a anger : that's none of your business!!

Kalpi with rolling eyes : really!!! If I'm not wrong you're wife is here in my cabin asking me to help her to come out from your so called marriage, so I think it's my business

Arjun not knowing what to say he sat opposite chair to kalpi

Kalpi: I didn't ask you to sit..so an you please get off!?

Feeling ashamed of being continuously insulted by kalpi,arju turned his face angrily other side before getting off from the chair

Kalpi with same attitude voice : now,you can sit Mr.aryan chopra

Aryan eyes widened with shock,he glares kalpi openly other side kalpi remained her seat unaffected, 

Arjun barked loudly at kalpi : what are you doing ms.kalpana Singh, when i sit you asked me to get off now you're asking me to sit,what's wrong with you??

Kalpi: this is my cabin Mr.Aryan chopra,so it's my decision to allowed whom to sit and when

After settling sometimes, kalpi started their conversation

Kalpi: coming to the straight point Mr.Aryan chopra,why you didn't give hina a divorce after all you doesn't love her right??

Arjun: I thought the public prosecutor ms.kalpana Singh is clear enough to know the reason behind protesting

Kalpi: little though I know,but I.want to hear it from your mouth

Arjun: nothing much..I want the flat now we are staying, you know I can't take that risk to stay in rented house again

Before kalpi could reply Hina says with anger : OK..if you want I'm ready to give that to you

Arjun interrupted : I didn't finished yet

Kalpi stares Aryan silently allowing him to complete his talks, 

Arjun continued: I want your parent's departmental store and the flat now they're staying

Hearing this hina eyes widened with shock, other side kalpi sat there normally

Before hina could say something kalpi says : if she would ready to transfer all her properties under your name are you willing to give her divorce

Aryan with a wide smile : of course I'm after all fr that only I still now bear her in my life

Hina wipes her tears quickly with a impression of " he didn't felt anything for me during this one year!!" 

Hina with a anger which she try to covered her broken voice : but kalpana..I can't do that..I can transfer my flat but my parents falt and their departmental store how could I??

Kalpi: you have to do that Hina if you want divorce from Aryan

Kalpi called one of her junior : hay...meera make a bond following details, Mrs. Hina Aryan Chopra I wiplingky transferred my every single properties under my husband name Mr.Aryan chopra ,prepare it within five minutes, within that make divorce papers also saying so kalpi hang the call

Finally after five minutes of waiting kalpi junior bring transfer paper along with divorce documents

Kalpi : here divorce papers Mr.Aryan chopra you have to sign it,and hina here transfer papers you have to sign this

Hina: but kalpana why cant you understand....

Kalpi: sign the papers hina...saying so kalpi give her pen to hina with a blinked eyes which assured hina that everything will be OK 

After getting divorce papers from Aryan,kalpi hands transfer paper to Aryan with a evil smirk

Kalpi while Crossing her legs : now tell me Aryan chopra when you're going to vacant the flat

Aryan rolled his eyes : why should I ?? After all the flat is mine  now, it's hina and her parents whom have to vacant the flat

Kalpi laugh mockingly but soon it's flattered and her eyes shoot draggers to Aryan : do you really think I would make a guy like you to win,no..not even in your dream

Aryan with a confused face: what was that meaning??

Kalpi rolled her eyes : oops...I thought Mr. Aryan chpra is clever enough to understand the situation but such a naive you're, did you know anything about this pen saying so kalpi shows the pen which hina preferred to sign in the transfer papers,kalpi continued this pen name is KGB.. KGB disappearing pen it's ink will get disappear after five minutes

Without wasting any second Aryan flipped the transfer papers with a anger, he eyes widened with shock and anger when he didnt find hina signature in it

Aryan : how would you??it's all because if you Hina.. You're the one ..I'm not going to leave you saying so he about slap hina

But kalpi reached there like a wind, and held Aryan hand tightly,within a fraction of second he found himself laying on floor the result of kalpi sudden force slap

Kalpi roared angrily: get the hell out of not only here and also from hina life,or I would file case against you

Flashback ends

Hina : if you wouldn't helped me there I'm sure my life would tie with cheated persons like Aryan

Kalpi wouldn't replied anything but smiles slowly,sensing kalpi hesitates on something Hina placed an assuring hand on kalpi shoulder

Hina with a worried face : I can see that something is bothering you kalpi ,what was that share with me!!

Kalpi look here and there before she could further speak ,I know Hina you already done lot of things for me but I want one more information from you!!

Hina with a confused frowing face : information??

Kalpi nods affirmatively and continued " yeah,.I want a job ..is there any vacant at any of your known office?? " 

Hina with a confused face : but what about your profession public prosecutor

Kalpi held her head high and says tightly : being public prosecutor is not my job or profession it's my passion,using the shield only I safe lot of suffering women's but now I want sometime to settle here,new home..new town..new people, wanna take a temporary break 

After thinking of sometimes hina said loudly : yeah..I got it ..tomorrow is an interview going to held on my office..singhania construction for a marketing supervisior ,why wouldn't you try it??

Kalpi : I think you're right..tomorrow I'll come to singhania construction for my interview determined kalpi while starring somewhere in the room

Edited by vanajaragna - 3 years ago
AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wait!!! You can't just end like that! My eyes widened with where Kalpi's going for her interview, then the story is over! Come on yaar! Very nice update. I'm going to wait for more, I'm waiting for more. I love it.

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very nicely written update. Can't wait for Ragba to meet soon. Please update soon

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update.. Kalpi gonna join singhania co.... Waiting for ragna meet... 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

Wait!!! You can't just end like that! My eyes widened with where Kalpi's going for her interview, then the story is over! Come on yaar! Very nice update. I'm going to wait for more, I'm waiting for more. I love it.

tq for liking it dear....your words mean a lot to me....will try to update soon hopefully end of this month!!!!

vanajaragna thumbnail
vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolor

Nice update.. Kalpi gonna join singhania co.... Waiting for ragna meet... 

tq for reading dear...will update soon!!!!

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanz91

Very nicely written update. Can't wait for Ragba to meet soon. Please update soon

tq dear!!! Will try to update soon!!!!

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Kalpana and raghav going to meet very soon.

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's end of the month dear, we're waiting for your update. Please update fast!!