Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok..

That's seems interesting 

Waiting for next part to see that what's destiny has stored for them

Thanx for the pm

Nishallove55 thumbnail

Hello everyone. I was posting a very long chapter at night it was almost complete but unfortunately it got deleted by mistake. I had written it after so much of planning. But never mind ill try my best to write it again.

Chapter 2

It had been more then a week after Virat and Manvis conversation about her doing a job. They both just met at the breakfast table everyday and said good morning to eachother. Manvi was happy as she had gotten a teachers position in convent school. She use to go to work everyday, come back and then complete her work, settle in. She was really missing her dad when she heard a knock on the door. When she saw Shefali her best friend on the door she got excited and ran and hugged her. OMG Shefali i missed you so much, i am so happy you are back Manvi said while hugging her. Both the friends chatted for a long time.  "Well you won't need to worry about that, because I am here."  "I will always be here."  "Now first things first, we need to get you out of this house."  "Should we go shopping?" Shefali asked excitedly.  Manvis face lit up.  "I have been dieing to go shopping!" she answered already starting to stand up.  "Hey, where's that hot husband of yours?" Shefali asked suddenly peaking out the door.  Manvi frowned.  "If you're talking about Akroo he's probably at work or some business meeting or some business dinner or wherever else he goes." Manvi replied.  "Hi Virat." she heard Shefali say making Manvi quickly look up.   "Hi Virat replied looking a little hesitant.  "I'm Shefali, Manvi's friend, do you remember me from the wedding?" she asked.  Virat stared at her for a second as he loosened his tie and then Manvi almost fell over when he smiled.  "Oh yeah I think I do."  "How are you?" he asked.  Manvi was openly gawking now.  He was showing some interest in someone other then himself!  She lifted her eyes towards the ceiling to see if pigs were actually flying.  "I'm fine,"  "Just going to show Manvi around a little bit." Shefali answered.  "Poor thing has been getting bored sitting at home."  she added.  Virat turned a blank stare towards manvi.  "That'll be nice." he answered Shefali still looking at Manvii.  "My buisness partner and he is my bestest friend too Arjun and his wife Arohi  want to host a small dinner party for us tomorrow night I've told him it isn't necessary but he's insisting."  "Are you free to attend?" he asked.  "Sure, I have no plans." she answered slowly not knowing what else to say.  He had no interest in going, and even less in introducing her to his friends but what else other then yes could she say.   "We'll leave at 7:00 tomorrow night." he answered before he moved away from the doorway.  "See you later Shefali." he said as he continued past her.  Shefali's eyes widened.  "You're going on a date with your husband!" she said excitedly.  Manvii made an "are you crazy" face.  "No, I'm not."  "We're going to his friend's place!"  "Where we'll barely even speak to each other!"  "Whatever you say Manvi, but I still say it's a date!" Both the friends went for shopping and manvi returned at night. She had to do some submissions but her laptop was not working. Shit this had to happen now manvi said closing her laptop. She went twoards Virats room and knocked. Come in she heard Virat. Hi ac actually i needed to use your laptop for a while she need to do my submission if its possible. Yeah sure he said, you can use the laptop in the study room, i am working on this one. She said thanks and moved to the study room but before that she thought of grabbing a cup of coffee. She went into the study room, sat on the comfortable royal chair and started completing her work, She saw a message on the laptop and she choked on her coffee, her face went pale, The message was from the person who ruined her life Viren Vadhera. She got shocked when she saw him partying in new york and thanking his brother for the financial help. She barged into virats room. "Manvi?" he questioned.  "Were you able to get your work finished?" he asked standing up.  The angry look on her face had him pausing.  "What's wrong?" he asked.  Manvi shoved the laptop she was holding at him and said "This is what is wrong!"  Virat took it placing it on his desk and as he looked at the screen, he swore softly.  It was Virens latest email to Virat.  "Your brother runs off on me, and is now touring through New York on an all expense paid trip paid by his big brother!" she said furiously.  "How dare you, how freakin dare you!"  "Did you help him run away?"  "And if that was the case why did you marry me?!"  "What was the purpose of this bloody charade?"  "You two thought, if not one brother, then the other?"   "Manvi, calm down."  That's not what happened." Virat began sternly.  "So you're telling me that you're not depositing money into his account." Manvi asked.  Virat paused and then with a sigh said "Yes, I am giving him money but we didn't plan this."  "I had no idea he was going to run off on you."  "He didn't contact me until a week after our wedding, when his money had run out."  Manvi stared at him.."So instead of telling him to get home and take responsibility for atleast some of his actions, you said "Viren here's some more money, why not go see New York?!"  "Who cares about stupid pitiful Manvi."  "I've married her now, and she'll rot in my house in this loveless marriage until she tires and leaves. "Fine, Viren left you, he was wrong in the way he left, but in all reality you and I both know he should never have proposed marriage to you, and you should never have damn well accepted!" Virat said in a frustrated voice.  Manvi gasped.  "He was not ready for marriage or responsibility."  "If you didn't see that it's because you were so blinded by your fairytale wedding and marriage plans that you had made up in your head."  "You couldn't see beyond them." Virat snapped.  "Are you blaming me for Viren leaving?" Manvi asked in a shocked voice.  Virat clenched his teeth.  "No, but I'm blaming you partly for even entering  into that sham of an engagement."  "You spent how many years being his friend before you two got into a relationship, in that time you didn't figure out that Viren never sticks to anything?"  "That he has major problems with commitment and that he can barely take care of himself how was he going to take care of you?"  Tears streamed down Manvis face as each of Virats words stabbed her heart.  "I am not to blame for your brother's weaknesses." she said furiously.  "You are!!" You gave in to all his demands, you spoiled him, you made him depended on you. Its Your fault not mine she shouted.  "Face it. you liked him reliant on you, asking you before he took any big step in his life!"  "That's why you never liked me, because he didn't ask you before he proposed to me!"  "He didn't get his controlling big  brother's permission.  "I always thought it was Viren that I should blame, Viren I hated, but now I know it's not Viren it's you!  "I hate you!" she grated out.  Virats eyes flashed dangerously and then in a rough angry voice he said "Well, you're about to hate me some more!" and then his lips came crashing against hers in a hard, punishing kiss. He pulled her more closer, she opened her mouth a little bit to let virat in, she moaned a little, virat deepened the kiss and suddenly he realised what he was doing, he pushed her slightly away from her and turned his back. Manvi ran from his room and went to her room. Manvi ran back into her room, everything a blur as she threw herself on to her bed letting the tears she'd been keeping in for so many weeks to fall. It's not fair, not fair she thought to herself. Why was this happening to her. What had she done to anyone that god was doing this to her! Why had her life turned out this way? Her questions had no answers and her tears showed no signs of stopping. She wept until she eventually fell asleep. The next morning she left early so that she doesn't face Virat. She wasn't going to bring this grey cloud that seemed to be looming over her into her classroom. It would be checked at the door, in this classroom she would be the carefree vibrant Manvi that she once had been. Before the Vadhera brothers got a hold of her that is. "Good morning." she heard as she stared outside the classroom window. "Hi Sid." she said as she turned towards her doorway. "You're in early." he commented as he approached her. "Thought I'd start the day a little bit earlier today." Manvi said with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Everything okay?" Sid asked. "Ofcourse, everything is perfect." Manvi replied moving away from him. Sid didn't look convinced but thankfully didn't push. She reached home and went to take a shower, she had to get ready too for the party tonight. Virat came back home at 6 and went to get ready. Bloody waste of my time!" he said shaking his head at his friend Arjuns stubbornness and almost obsessive behavior when it came to this silly dinner party. Arjun was someone he could never say no too. He wore his black suit jacket and grabbed his audi car keys and mobile phone. He wasn't even sure if Manvi was coming as she didn't answer any of his calls or messages.  As he passed by her room he saw her door was half closed, he couldn't see her but he could hear her humming.  She seemed to be in a brighter mood then she'd been. He guessed it was because of her friend Shefail.  That was good, the last thing he wanted in his orderly run house was drama.  And confrontations like the one last night was not something he wanted to repeat.  If he had wanted he could have ripped her to shreds last night, but her tears had stopped him.  Had almost weakened him.  He'd had to stop himself physically from reaching out to her.  And that had only made him angrier.  He didn't want to be feeling any type of emotion for this girl not even pity. He was waiting for her and told rosy to get her down. Why couldn't women ever be on time, he asked himself as he looked up at the top of the stairs.  And then suddenly everything stilled, including his ability to think.  Walking down the stairs was Manvi looking like a goddess like a smokin hot goddess.  The sari was beautiful but the woman wearing the sari was breath taking and oh so sexy.  Her hair hung in waves down her back.  He noticed she wore a little bit more make up then she usually did but still not as much as most women he knew.  And still she looked beautiful.  Her sari with her sexy blouse hugged her curves and as she made it to the foot of the stairs his eyes rested on her soft pink lips.  Were they always so plump he thought to himself. They got in the car and went to the party.  "This friend of yours Arjun, what's his wife's name?" she suddenly asked.  'arohi' he answered.   "Arjun and Arohi'." Manvi repeated to herself.  The rest of the ride went silently and thankfully quickly.  "WOW!"  "Now I know why Virat married you so quickly!" Arohi exclaimed as she gave Manvi a big friendly hug to welcome her.  "You're incredibly beautiful." she added giving her a big smile.  Manvi blushed.  "Thank you." she said as she turned to Arjun, a good looking guy with a friendly smile.   "Virat has always had great taste in women but this time he's surpassed himself."  Arohi saw Arjun and gave him a look not to talk about virats past infront of manvi..  "Thank you so much for having us over."  she said graciously ignoring the brute standing next to her.  "It's wonderful to meet some of, of...oh my god she couldn't say his name she suddenly thought in panic.  Virat looked back at her with narrowed eyes waiting for her to continue.  "It's wonderful to meet you." she finally finished lamely. Arjun  and Arohi both smiled. Arjun walked over to arohi and wrapped his arm around her waist and told manvi that if she needs anything in mumbai, any help she can always call them. You both are a really lovely couple manvi said with a smile. Arohi blushed and arjun gave her a peck on her cheeks, Well its arohi who makes us lovely, but you be careful she is your sister in law too. You know how in laws are sometimes he joked. Arohi gave him a look and went to manvi. Don't pay attention to arjun, I am Virats cousin sister but I am on your side. These men i tell you. "Time for a dance." Arohi whispered to Manvi as she grabbed her hand.  Manvi looked around quickly.  "Dance?" she asked hesitantly and suddenly Virat was at her side, looking fit to be tied.  "This is ridiculous!" he muttered. She saw Arjun and Arohi looking into each others eyes, arjun holding arohi tightly, moving to the song, they were so in love. She has always wished that her husband would love her as much as Arjun loves Arohi. They swayed to the music and Virat arm involuntarily pulled Manvi closer, making her look up at him.  His hand at her bare waist tightened making her give a small gasp  His eyes so intense staring down at her making her mouth go dry.  They couldn't seem to look away from each other, almost transfixed as they continued to stare at each other.  Not noticing even when the music had ended.  Clapping hands pulled them out of their trance making them quickly move out of their embrace.  Manvi felt herself blush as Virat's hand settled  on the small of her back to lead her back to Arjun and Arohi. That's when they heard loud clapping coming from just one person.  Everyone including Arjun Arohi and Virat looked at the direction of the clapping and Manvi heard Virat  swear softly as he saw who was making the noise. She followed his gaze. She saw a tall beautiful girl wearing a small blue dress.  A big smile spread across her red lips.  "Well if it isn't the happy couple!"  she exclaimed  walking closer and looping her arm through Virats.  "Virat, she said with a little whine.  "Aren't you going to introduce me to your little wife."  The last word was said with a mocking laugh that had manvi stiffening and frowning.  "Tania!' Arjun said between clenched teeth.  "What are you doing here?"  Tania gave Arjun a look and ignored him and turned to virat and said I missed you."  "And how can there be a party in your honor and I not be there." she answered giving Manvi an evil smile.  And the next thing Manvii knew, her "husband." was taking "Tania's" hand and dragging her away as she stood with Arohi  watching hime leave with that girl and Arjun following them.  "I'm so sorry about Tania." Arohi said as she hurried over to her. She placed her hand on Manvis shoulder, Ignore her Manvi she is a bitch. Virat has nothing to do with her now. You come with me, but Manvi ignored her and went to virat. Virat could not believe Tania had shown up at the party.  Of all the stupid impulsive things she has done this one took the cake.  His ex girlfriend crashing a dinner in honor of him and his wife.  And he hadn't missed the looks they received from everyone around them.  He didn't care what people thought,  but Manvi was still his wife, even if it was in name only.  She didn't deserve that. Turning back to Tania, who as soon as him and her had stepped out onto the patio had thrown her arms around him, was now sitting on the edge of Arjuns heated swimming pool. Virat what the hell is she doing here Arjun asked. Virat looked at Arjun and told him' How the hell would i know' He turned towards Tania  "You're drunk."  "I'm going to call  you a cab." Virat began.  "NO!"  Tania said slowly getting up.  "I am not going anywhere."  "I can't belive you married that that little mouse over me."  "I just proposed to you two months ago Virat and you had said no."  "Why Virat?" Tania now asked tearfully putting her arms around him and leaning her head against his chest. "You and I have been over for awhile."  Virat said tonelessly.  "You came here on purpose to cause a scene and Tania you know I don't like that kind of stuff."  Virat said angrily.  Tania frowned.  "I don't care what you like Virat!'  "I already told daddy and he was very upset with you."  "He's threatening to pull out as a client of your company." Tania threatened.  "I don't care what your "daddy" decides to do."  Arjun and Virat knew very well her "daddy" wasn't going anywhere.  He had become a very rich man because of Arjun and Virat, he wasn't about to risk that just because of his daughter's stubbornness.  Tania frowned and then her smile turned all sexy and sultry as she moved and looped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against him.  "Don't you miss us Virat?"  "Don't you miss all the fun we used to have?" she said in a soft sexy voice.  "We were so good together."  "Don't you want that back?" she asked.  "Nothing has to change between us." she said tracing a fingertip down his cheek.  "I won't tell if you don't..." she added with a devilish smile.  Virat watched her with disgust and just as he made a move to push her away he heard.  "I'm tired."  "I want to go home."  "I can see you're busy so I'll just take a cab."  Virat pulled away from Tania and looked at Manvi who had already turned around and was walking away.   "You are taking a cab home." he said turning to Tania.  Arjun will make sure of that."  and with that he stalked away leaving a wailing Tania behind.  Arjun told his driver to drop Tania off. Arjun and Arohi followed Manvi and Virat. Wait a minute!' he demanded.  Manvi was shaking, she was so angry.  "NO!" she snapped as she struggled for him to let her arm go.  But it was no use, Virat was much stronger.  Finally stopping her struggles she stared at him with big eyes glistening with tears.  "I know you don't think much of this marriage or me but I would never have done what you just did to me in there." she said in a broken voice.  Virats lips tightened into a thin line.  "I didn't do anything to you!" he began and turned as he heard the front door open.  "I am so sorry about Tania." Arjun said looking first at Manvi and then Virat.   Manvi pulled out of Virat's loosened grip.  "Thank you so much for dinner." Manvi said as graciously as one could with tears streaming down their face. Arohi went and hugged her. This drama was the last thing Virat wanted in his life. Manvi trust me Tania has nothing to do with him now. You take care of yourself. Manvi gave her a small smile and walked away. he was at the end of the driveway when he caught up with her again.  "Where do you think you're going?" he asked.  "Home." she replied walking purposefully.  "How?'  "Are you walking?" he asked.  Manvi ignored him.  "Maanvi, I am dead serious here, turn around and walk back to my car."  "You're not going anywhere alone at this time of night!" Manvi took a few more steps and winced.  Her feet were already starting to hurt because of her high heels.  She was mad but she wasn't an idiot.  "Fine!' she said, turning back around and starting to walk towards his parked car. Virats eyes widened.  Just like that, she agreed, he thought to himself. They reached home and he walked straight into his room leaving her behind with plenty of questions. Arohi's anger had lost some of it's steam, how could that bitch turn up at my party. I'll get her arrested she said to arjun. Arohi darling calm down he went upto her and hugged her. Leave Tania, I am really worried for Virat and Manvi, we know they are forced into this marriage but i feel Manvi is the best for Virat. I hope everything is fine Arjun arohi asked. I hope so he replied. Manvi barged into Virats room. What was all that? "Tania and I are not together."  "We used to date but that's over." Virat began.  "It didn't look over." Manvi interrupted.  "It's over!" Virat snapped.  "She's having a hard time understanding that but I'll handle it."  "I saw how you were handling things." Manvi mumbled.  "You saw what you wanted to see!" he said fiercely.  "I'm telling you right now and I will not be repeating myself I will not cheat on you."  "I don't have a girlfriend!"  "End of discussion!"  .  Manvi was fuming.  End of discussion!  There had been no discussion!  It was as usual, him telling, and her listening. 

I'm not some sort of door mat that you can walk all over!" "I may be your wife in name only but atleast when we're in public we can make an effort of not making fools of one another."  virats eyes bore into her as he waited for her to continue.  "I don't like to be pitied, and that's basically what happened at the party tonight."  "What you and your girlfriend do in private is your business, but in the future I.."  Manvi didn't even see him move until he was right infront of her glaring down at her.  Arohi gulped.  "I've told you she's not my girlfriend anymore!"  "Why are you harping on this?"  Manvi glared up at him.  "I'm not harping!"  "I've noticed that if someone doesn't agree with you, or do exactly as you've commanded, then they're harping or being difficult!" "Well I have news for you Mr. Vadhera I am not scared of you!"  Manvi felt herself blush, because as she made that big announcement her voice quivered.  Way to go Manvi, she thought to herself.  Virats eyes widened and then  went dark with anger.  Grabbing her arm he pulled her fully against him.  "You sound scared!" he said menacingly. "I am not!" Manvi replied quickly.  "I am so sick and tired of your all mighty attitude."  "You bring your wife to the same party as your girlfriend...HOW CHEAP!" She practically shouted struggling to get out of his grasp.  "And then you don't even deem it necessary to maybe apologize for your behavior!"  Before she knew it Virat was moving her back a few steps until she hit a wall with a soft thud.  "Virat Vadhera doesn't apologize for anything!" he said glaring at her.   stared back at him in shock.  "You never apologize..what are you...GOD?"  Virat's eyes flashed in anger.  He moved closer to her, making Manvi very aware of his body against hers.  "I'll just say it one more time, just one more I do not have a girlfriend but I do have a wife and believe me that's turning out to be trouble enough."  "I don't think I could handle a girlfriend as well."  "I don't care if you believe me or not, but in the future I will not be having this discussion with you again!"  "Understood!?" he asked.  Manvi gritted her teeth and stared into his eyes.  "NO!" she replied pushing at his chest.  But the second her fingertips touched him Manvi felt heat rush through her.  And being this close he could feel all her lovely curves pressing against him.  He knew she hadn't noticed yet, but her pallu was half way down her arm now, giving him a very nice view. "Let go of me Vir..." she began and then stopped.  Virat stared down at her.  "What's my name Manvi?" he suddenly asked.  Manvi gulped.  She was having problems remembering her own name, and now she was supposed to remember his too.  Manvi pretended not to hear him.  "Please move!"  "I'm tired, I want to go to bed."  she insisted.  "You can go to bed after you tell me what my name is?" Manvi glared at him.  "Have you forgotten your own name that you need me to tell you?!" she asked irritably.  Virat pressed closer, making Manvi gasp.  "You don't ever say my name."  "I noticed that recently."  he said.  "I say your name all the time!" Manvi began.  "No, no you don't."  "Today at the party you started to but couldn't seem to get it out of your mouth."  "And now again."  "What's up with that?" he asked.  Manvi stubbornly stared across the room, the only safe place to look.  "I could make you say my name Manvi." she suddenly heard him say in a husky voice.  Manvi's eyes quickly met his.  "You want me to show you how?" he asked in the same mesmerizing voice.  Manvi nodded involuntarily.  

Virat stared at her soft lips and bent down closer until he was a breath away.   Manvi gulped.  What was he doing????  And then for some reason he  quickly pulled away and stepped back.  Manvi paused for a second, completely confused.  "You should go!" he said in his usual gruff voice, but she noticed his eyes skim over her again and become dark with an intensity she wasn't familiar with.  She looked down at herself and left.  Leaving a angry and confused Virat behind.  Angry at almost kissing his own wife and confused at wanting to kiss his own wife! Manvi did her best to avoid Virat over the next few days and was mostly successful.  He was busy at work and she was busy with her new job. She was ready to gout for drinks as Sid and Tara had invited her. Arjun, this is a huge project."  'The amount of money he's going to make off of it will also trickle down to us."  "And he's left design and construction completely to us."  "I have big plans for this venture.' Virat said with a determined smile."  It's going to bring us even more recognition."  arjun smiled.   "We have plenty of recognition already thanks to you my friend."  "We have more work then we can handle."  "That reminds me did you talk to arohi about hiring one more interior designer with her " Arjun asked.  Virat nodded and as he picked up his drink he paused.  Manvi sat at the other end of the restaurant with a group of people but what made him pause was the guy that sat next to her.  A little too close for Virats comfort.  Virat wondered if he was the " hot, bad boy" Shefali was talking about as he had heard there conversation few days ago while passing by her room.  His eyes narrowed as he continued to stare at Manvi and "the bad boy" until Arjun followed his gaze.  "Virat, isn't that Manvi over there?" he said stating the obvious.  "I believe so." Virat replied watching as Mavii laughed at something the guy had said.  He didn't miss how this guy couldn't keep his eyes off of Manvi.  Looking away from them he chastised himself angrily.  Virat aren't you going to go say hi?" Arjun asked  "What for?" Virat replied finishing his drink and starting to stand up.  "What for?"  "That's your wife!" Arjun said dumbfounded.  "So." Virat answered.  "You're an idiot!' Arjun replied shaking his head and walking away from Virat towards Manvi.  Virat swore under his breath, and then also stalked off towards Manvi. Manvi looked up as she heard someone say "Hi Manvi."  "Oh, hi Arjun" she replied smiling.  "How are you?"  'How's Arohi?" Manvi asked.  "She's great, she was just mentioning the other day how she was going to call you to go out." Arjun replied.  "That would be lovely." "I'll wait for her call." Manvi added and then paused as she saw Virat come up behind Arjun.  His eyes hard and emotionless.  "Hi Manvi," he said making eye contact with her.  "Hi." she answered, feeling uncomfortable now.  The two continued to stare at each other when Sid piped in.  "Hi, I'm Sid." he said holding out his hand to Virat first.  Virat paused and then said slowly as he shook his hand.  "Virat Virat Vadhera Manvis husband."  Virat didn't miss the way Sids  eyes widened or his guilty expression.  "Oh, Manvis husband." he repeated, giving Virat the once over.  Virat felt her face turning red as she watched Virat say hello to everyone at the table.  She felt Tara elbow her in the ribs and whisper "That is your husband?!"  "OMG!"  And then suddenly Tara was saying "We're just having some drinks."  "Why don't you join us."  "No thanks, I still need to go back to the office."  Nice meeting you all and Manvi I'll see you back at home."  Manvi said already starting to turn away.   "Unless you need a ride home, then Virat can give you one before he goes into the office." Arjun piped in looking at manvi. I'll even get a chance to go and meet arohi for a bit please go with him arjun begged  "I can drop you off at home if you want to stay longer...": Sid began.  Manvi could feel Virat's intense gaze on her, waiting for her answer  "I should  get going now." Manvi said starting to stand up.  "It's getting late and I'm feeling tired." she added." "So, how's the new job?" Virat asked a few minutes into the drive.  "Good." Manvi answered.  "You seem to be making friends." He commented.  "Yeah, the other teacher's are all very friendly."  "Welcomed me into their little group right away."  He nodded.  "My students are great as well."  a continued.  Most seem  to want to learn and have fun at the same time."  "Which is great because that's my teaching style."  He listened attentively asking more questions.  "Is there a lot of prep outside of school?" he asked.  She nodded.  "Tonnes, but I don't mind."  "It keeps me busy." she said with a happy smile forgetting her earlier nervousness as she told Virat about some of her students He didn't miss the excitement and joy on her face as she spoke about her job.  She really loved it, and a small smile made it's way to his face listening to her excited stories.  They were home before they knew it.  "Well, thanks for the ride." She said turning towards Virat with a small smile.  His eyes travelled over her beautiful face.  A memory of her pressed against him, and him almost kissing her, flashed through his mind.  "Good night." he said softly looking at her one more time before he abruptly turned to stare out his front window again.

She went into her room changed and was going through her phone when it rang. Hello is this Manvi said a familiar voice. Yeah whos this she asked. Hey its me Arohi, manvi and arohi chatted for a long time and Arohi had invited manvi for shopping and had told her to join her for her childhood friend seemas birthday. Manvi had agreed to it. 

The next day Manvi met Virat at the breakfast table, she told him that Arohi had invited her for her friend Seema birthday party tomorrow and that Arohi will pick her up for shopping today. Virat had no issues with it but he had warned her that Tania will be at the party too. She didn't care and ignored it. He gaave her his credit card and left for office. Manvi and Arohi had spend the whole day together Manvi had taken half day from work, both the girls did shopping, went for a movie, then to the spa. Arohi told her funny and embarassing incidents about Virat and Arjun. Manvi couldn't stop laughing, She was laughing like this after ages. She thanked Arohi and all Arohi did was that she hugged her. 

"Hi Arohi!" Manvi exclaimed later that evening as Manvi walked into Arohis house.  "Hi Manvi." Arohi said with a smile following her into the house.  "I'm so glad you decided to come over early so we can ready together."  "It'll be more fun that way." Arohi said leading her up the stairs. Manvi was amazed to see her house, the house was huge bigger then there mansion but it was decorated really nicely, what manvi liked the most was that the house had Arjun and Arohis pictures everywhere. Last time she came to there house she was only in the backyard area where the party was. "Can I get you something to drink?"  "Maybe some wine?" Arohi asked.  "No, I'm fine." Manvi replied looking around.  "Arjuns not home?" she asked.  "No, he's with Virat at the office too."   

She pulled out a knee length red dress to change into.  "That's pretty." Arohi said "but I think I might have something that would look just amazing on you."  Manvi smiled and shook her head.  "No, that's okay."  "I should be fine in this." she said.  "Manvi, please, you would be doing me a favour."  "I bought it but I could never wear it."  "You have to have an amazing curvy body for it."  "A body like yours."  "You'd be doing me a favour by taking it." Arohi said pulling out a thigh length black chiffon halter dress with tiny crystals all along the top of the dress.   "Try it on." Arohi urged as Manvii stared at it doubtfully.  Manvi sighed and went to do as Arohi said. "WOW!" Arohi said with a laugh.  "You look hot!" she said happily. There's my Friend." Arohi said walking into the club .  Arohi had warned her just like Virat that Tania may show up.  Manvi had nodded but she wasn't afraid of Tania or what she would say because she knew now that everything out of her mouth stemmed from jealousy and anger.  She wanted Virat and she felt Manvi was a threat. "Let's get a drink." Arohi said.  Manvi nodded.  She might just need a drink to get through tonight.  "Two vodka sodas" Arohi said.  Manvi gulped.  "Vodka/soda might be too strong." she began.  "Too strong for little Mrs. Vadhera." a voice drawled from behind her.  Arohi and Mnavi turned around slowly.  "Hi Tania,." she said.  "I can't believe Virat let the wifey come out to play all by herself tonight." Tania said meanly.  "And that's quite the dress you're wearing tonight."  But sorry to say it doesn't suit you at all."  "Salwar, Kameezes are more your style."  Virat only likes to see his girlfriend in outfits like this."  "His wife, not so much."  she continued evily. "Tania, get lost!" Arohi said handing Manvi her drink.  "Arohi, I'm trying to just educate the Mrs.  "We wouldn't want Virat to get angry would we?" .  Arohi and Manvi got more and more drunk.  So drunk in fact that she no longer cared how Tania was taunting her.  At Tania's last attempt to put her down, Manvi turned around, grabbing her by the wrist.  "Do you know that you're an obsessive, psycho BI**H!" she'd snapped.  "Who needs to back off and stop chasing another woman's husband."  "A husband that feels nothing but distaste and anger when he thinks of you."  Tania stared back at Manvi in shock.  Opening her mouth to say something Manvi pushed at her chest.  "STOP talking!"  "I don't want to hear your whiny voice anymore!" she said picking up her drink and gulping it back.  Turning to an astonished , Arohi Manvi said "Let's go dance!"   Arohi laughed, feeling pretty drunk herself as she let Manvii drag her to the dance floor. 

"Arjun come and take your drunk wife home!" "And tell Virat he can come and get his too!' said Seema into the phone.  Arjun frowned and glanced at his watch.  Him and Virat were just about to leave for their respective homes.  "It's 3:00."  "They haven't left the club yet." he asked.  "Left?!" her and Arohi have no plans of leaving!"  "I want to go home and these two drunk wives of yours are showing no signs of moving!" said an annoyed Seema.   Arjun frowned.  "Where are you girls?"  "Getting down the info he promised to be there soon.   "What happened?" Virat asked.  "Our drunk wives happened." Arjun replied.  Virats eyes widened. "What?" he asked.  "Arohi and Manvi are at Bar Indigo, drunk and refusing to leave."  "We need to go and get them." Arjun said heading to the door.  Virats eyes flashed with anger as he grabbed his jacket and followed Arjun out. "As Virat and Arjun walked through the dark, loud club, looking around for their wives. I see them!' Arjun said pushing past some more people.   Virat followed along his gaze settling on Seema.  "Where are they?" he snapped.  She pointed towards the stage.  Virat gaze shifted and then his eyes widened.  And he could not believe what he was seeing. Both Arohi and Manvi were dancing on the stage. Arjun went and told Arohi to come home but she refused, she hugged him and wanted to dance more with him, Arjun had no other option he picked her up in his arms and was taking her. Virat told manvi to come with him but she refused too. "Let's go home!" he snapped grabbing her hand.  "No, not until you pick me up in your arms like Arjun picked up Arohi. He didn't want to stay here for a sec he picked her up and moved out, They met Arjun and Arohi outside of the club.  Arohi leaning against Arjun.  "I'm sleepy." she mumbled.  "I bet you are and I bet you two are going to have killer hang overs tomorrow." he added.  Virat felt manvi holding his shirt.  "I'm sleepy too." she said. Virat after saying bye to Arohi and Arjun, got into his car and stared at a sleeping, angelic Manvi.  Drinking in her beauty and her softness.  His orderly life had basically been thrown into  chaos since she had entered his life.  But the weird thing was that day by day he wasn't minding the chaos as much. Chaos had it's advantages too. He just kissed her on her forehead. 

okay chapter 2 ends here hope its long and you guys like it. Please read like comment and add me on your buddy list so its easy to send pm.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Fantastic update dear

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful loving it alot

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Loving it 

Hope soon virat falls for manvi soon