A new ff(virman and arjuhi) chapter 2 updated page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone. Well I know most of all won’t know me but I was someone who was active during ehmmbh and kitani Mohabbat hai. I lost my old account. I had written few ff. due to this lockdown went down the memory land. But I really want to start writing an FF on arjun arohi virat manvi. Only if I get a better response and if still there are fans of them who want to read then I’ll post a teaser soon. Fingers crossed hope I get response. 

chapter 1 page 2

Chapter 2 page 4

Edited by Nishallove55 - 3 years ago

New story on virman yeah excited 

Yes I will for sure very very soon. Will be sending few dms and then will get back. Will need some suggestions 

Write and we will read. Waiting for the first chapter.

Wow new story on Virman so excited to read

hello everyone basically I am a really big fan of karan kritika and then kushal nia, the only two celeb couples i have loved.

people want a virman story so ill try my best but i really want all of you to encourage me a little.

Nia Sharma as Manvi Kapoor: Manvi the only daughter of Ram Kapoor. A fun loving girl, lives in a fairy tale. She adored by her family. She has done a teaching course. She is getting married to her best friend Viren Vadhera.

Kushal Tandon as Virat Vadhera: Virat elder son of Vishal Vadhera. A rude harsh business man. Has won businessman of the year since 3 years. Lives in Mumbai whereas all of his family lives in chandigarh. He does not have a good rapport with his parents but he respects manvis dad alot as he helped him reach where he is today.

Karan Kundra as Arjun Singhania: Virats best friend not only Ram but it was Arjun who trusted Virat and helped in his Buisness. Virat and Arjun are buisness partners. Arjun is married to his childhood sweetheart Arohi

Kritika Kamra as Arohi Singhania: Arjun's wife, she herself works for arjuns company as an interior designer. She is Virats aunts only daughter. She has lived in mumbai all her life.

Karan Tacker as Viren Vadhera: Virats younger brother, a spoil brat who just likes to party and spend money. Is getting married to his best friend Manvi.

Krystle Dsousza as Jeevika Chaudry: She will come later in the story. Virika wont have a huge part but they will surely have an important part.

Sana Khan as Shefali: Manvis best freind and will play an important role.

Ram kapoor as Ram kapoor: Manvis Dad. He loves manvi alot. He can do anything for manvi as she is his only daughter and after his wife priyas death all he has is manvi.

Vishal and Vanshika Vadhera; Not at all an ideal couple. They cant stand each other at all.

Chapter 1

Manvi Manvi Stop said Viren, running after her in the garden. She was running really fast when she banged herself hitting something hard. Soon she closed her eyes as she tripped due to her dupatta but when she felt an arm snake around her waist and pull her closer.  And then time froze...or atleast it felt like it did for her .  Slowly she opened her eyes and followed the length of the warm body that was holding her so close,she followed it up to his face.  Her breathing shallow as she continued to clutch at his shirt. And then she made eye contact with big hazel green eyes that stared back at her so intensely.  Her own eyes widened and she quickly pulled back. I I am sorry that all she could say. Suddenly she felt tow arms hugging her from behind. She became really awkward and tried to move the hand of her would be husband. Soon virens eyes shifted to the man standing infront of him. "Virat Bhai!" "You're home!" he said pulling away from Manvi and taking a few steps before throwing his arms around his brother  "I've missed you bhai!"  "What took you so long?!"  "I'm getting married in 2 days and you make an appearance now?!" Viren said pulling away and looking at his big brother.  HIS eyes wandered back to Manvis.  Looking at her shrewdly.  "I'm here now Viren"  he said in his deep voice.  "You didn't think I'd miss my little brother's wedding did you?" he asked turning back to Viren.  "Nah, you know I wouldn't get married without you being there anyways!"  "Right manvi?" Viren asked pulling away from his brother and moving to Manvi  Slipping an arm around her waist.  "Manvi knows that without my big brother's input I don't do anything." Viren said with a smile. "Other then propose to women." HE said as he looked at her again. I I should leave now its time for the sangeet and mehendi cermony i need to get ready. Thanks for the gift viren. Anytime sweetheart viren said with a peck on her cheek.

"I can't believe you're getting married Viren?" his friend Karan said from beside him.  Viren gave a small smile.  "I'm not jealous of you though."  "I'm not ready to give up my bachelorhood." Karan said with a laugh.  Viren frowned.  Lately all he'd been hearing was that.  "Instead of people telling him how lucky he was he had been hearing how unlucky he was and how his life was about to end.  How responsibility was about to come down on him hard.  Looking across the room at Manvii he smiled.  She looked beautiful in a beautiful yellow lehenga with pink choli getting her mehendi done but as he remembered their conversation from last night his smile turned back into a frown.  He'd told her he wanted to go on a 1 weeks guys trip to Baku 3 weeks after the wedding and she'd told him no.  No discussion, just no.  He wasn't used to anyone telling him what he could and couldn't do.  His own brother didn't tell him what to do.  How could Manvi? 

While Manvi was busy getting her mehendi done her best friend Shefali was drooling over Virat. Manvi can you please help me woo Virat. Manvi choked while taking a sip of her chilled cola. WHAT? That Akroo. Shefali kept on chanting Virats name which made the mehendi girl think was the grooms name and she wrote it on manvis hand. This was DESTINY.

Manvi Manvi her would be mother in law called her. Your dad wants to talk to you beta come in the study. Manvi was confused why did her dad call her right now that too urgently. She went and saw Vishal uncle, Vanshika aunty Virat and Her Dad in stress. "What's going on?" she asked hesitantly as she glanced at her father who suddenly looked so tired and his eyes filled with tears. She went upto him and asked 'What happened? tell me? Is Viren alright? Can anyone say something? Viren left you, he ran away, he abandoned you. WHAT she shouted. This can't happen, no he can't do this she sat on the chair completely shattered. Manvis dad rushed to her and said Beta you don't need to cry, Your dad is with you. Vishal i trusted you, I always stood by you this is what i got in return. Virats dad came forward to apologise but Ram Kapoor was not in a mood to listen to him. He was worried everyone was talkinng ill about Manvi and how unlucky she is her mother died and her would be husband left her. Ram asked him who will marry her daughter now. What will he do now. Thats when Virat came forward I'll marry her. Uncle we are ashamed of what viren did but ill marry Manvi if she has no issues.  "I am in love with Viren so how can you expect me to marry his older brother?" she asked in a heart wrenchingly broken voice.  "Aren't people going to question the fact that I married his brother?"  "Aren't people going to talk then?"  "I can't live my live for people!" Manvi said harshly.  Her dad knew Virat would be the best choice for her daughter. He begged her to marry Virat. She couldn't say no to her dad, but how could she marry viren brother.

Virat entered the room and asked to talk to Manvi alone."So you're sure this is what you want?" she heard from behind her.  No this was not what she wanted.    "I think we should clarify a few things before we move into this marriage." I have my own life in mumbai, I don't want any interference at all. You get my name, house to live, financial stability everything. I won't interfere in your life now will you in mine.I will need you to be by my side as my wife."  "Business parties, dinners as such."  "But other then that I have no expectations from you." Virat said bluntly. All manvi could say was ok. Manvi whenever you want you can walk out of this marriage and he left the room. Manvi fell on the ground shattered. Viren destroyed her fairytale. She would never get the happiness she wished for. The small wedding ceremony took place the next morning.  The bride wore a rose colored lengha and choli with copper embroidery.  The groom wore a golden beige  colored sherwani. Both barely glanced at each other throughout the ceremony.  The only time their eyes really met was during the mangalsutra and sindoor ceremony.  After the bidai and all the rasam at Virats place the went to the room to rest as they had a flight next morning for mumbai. That night was really awkward for both of them but Manvi made and excuse that becasue she will be leaving for mumbai tomorrow morning she wants to stay and spend time with her Dad. 

They reached mumbai, Virat went directly to work and had told shambu kaka to drop manvi at home. During the ride home all she could think was how miserable her life had become, she got married yesterday and today she is all alone in a new city. Going to her new house all alone. The car stopped infront of a big mansion. She stepped out of the car and walked in. She was welcomed by rosy and maria. Rosy showed manvi her room and made her comfortable. She got her some snacks. the day passed by as Manvi took a tour of her new house, settled her stuff. virat walked in at 8am. All he wanted to do was take a hot shower have a meal and sleep for a while as he had to go back to work, but while going upstairs he thought to check on manvi. He was sure she was well settled, as he had an excellent staff. "Good morning." she heard him say.  "Good morning." she replied with an hesitant smile.  "You just got home?" she asked.  "Yes, you're okay with your room?" he asked.  "It's great." she replied. You can come join me for breakfast he said and went. They breakfast was a silent affair but Manvi had to break the silence. Umm Vi manvi topped. He looked at her and asked , 'do you need something? Yeah ill be applying for some teaching job. As soon as a get a nice job ill join in. She had no need to work, he had everything so in turn she now, had everything.  But just that she did want to work, impressed him more then he was willing to admit. Okay that all he said and went to his room.

Manvi got pushed into a relationship which will be empty of feelings.

Great

Waiting to see how Virat will fall for manvi

Continue soon

Want long update

Great start

Continue soon