Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Borntofly thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Exactly. I relate this song much with them that I had to write this.😊

Originally posted by: sanoniti

Aww nice.me also whenever listen this song I remember arshi only.

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You said you are not a writer 😱

lovely os!!! 
If possible can you please write a SS of those times, there are hundreds of os post wedding but very less of the actual golden period 

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey beautiful writing skills. You have described these incidents so wonderfully. Hope you can extend your writing into good arshi ffs

Borntofly thumbnail

Thanks for the kind words🙏 Those were good times. The initial few episodes were so fresh and special. I will try to definitely write something else as I'm currently rewatching the show for the 100th time in my free time.😊

Originally posted by: Arilip

You said you are not a writer 😱

lovely os!!! 
If possible can you please write a SS of those times, there are hundreds of os post wedding but very less of the actual golden period 

Borntofly thumbnail

Thanks for your kind words😊 Will try writing something else when inspiration strikes .

Originally posted by: Mimima

Hey beautiful writing skills. You have described these incidents so wonderfully. Hope you can extend your writing into good arshi ffs

Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It is wonderful to know that after all these many years this  drama has such an impact on the viewers. good work.

Borntofly thumbnail

Thanks for dropping by 😊

Originally posted by: Annasabu

It is wonderful to know that after all these many years this  drama has such an impact on the viewers. good work.