Exactly. I relate this song much with them that I had to write this.😊
Originally posted by: sanoniti
Aww nice.me also whenever listen this song I remember arshi only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Exactly. I relate this song much with them that I had to write this.😊
Originally posted by: sanoniti
Aww nice.me also whenever listen this song I remember arshi only.
You said you are not a writer 😱
lovely os!!!
If possible can you please write a SS of those times, there are hundreds of os post wedding but very less of the actual golden period
Hey beautiful writing skills. You have described these incidents so wonderfully. Hope you can extend your writing into good arshi ffs
Thanks for the kind words🙏 Those were good times. The initial few episodes were so fresh and special. I will try to definitely write something else as I'm currently rewatching the show for the 100th time in my free time.😊
You said you are not a writer 😱
lovely os!!!
If possible can you please write a SS of those times, there are hundreds of os post wedding but very less of the actual golden period
Thanks for your kind words😊 Will try writing something else when inspiration strikes .
Hey beautiful writing skills. You have described these incidents so wonderfully. Hope you can extend your writing into good arshi ffs
It is wonderful to know that after all these many years this drama has such an impact on the viewers. good work.
Thanks for dropping by 😊
Originally posted by: Annasabu
It is wonderful to know that after all these many years this drama has such an impact on the viewers. good work.
Since yesterday my SM is full of IPK feeds. Don't know why, 15yrs anniversary was 2 months ago, but its great to see people still loving and...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~ By:Mysticaldivine. “I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
0