Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 12

Year 2003

“Look at you, all young and handsome. Happy birthday my boy.” Naeem bi wished Neil on his 18th birthday. “He is no more a boy now. Happy birthday my pal.”Mickey wished his friend. “How many times I have told you guys that I don’t like celebrating birthdays then why you have to do this stupid decoration and bring the cake every year” Neil replied. “Always so arrogant.” Mickey rolled his eyes at him.

Neil and Mickey was staying at Naeem bi’s wadi since 4 years. They were living of doing small tasks for known mafias and gangsters. Neil was tired doing this and wanted to make his identity. Naeem bi knew his ambition and tried a lot to persuade him to leave this crime world but what he saw from his childhood and all the injustice he bear, he was of the opinion that world is made only for powerful people and he wanted to become most powerful among them.

He got to know all about the underworld from Naeem bi. How it works? Who are the players here? Who controls them? Now he wanted to be one among them. “Agar tujhe aisi advice doon jisse tera sapna pura hone mein help mile tab bhi nahi manaega birthday?” Naeem bi asked “What is that?” Neil asked backed.

“I heard about your latest assignment. The gangster you killed yesterday and how you freed many underage girls from there whom he had kidnapped for prostitution. I have to agree now, tum bade bhi ho gaye ho aur zimmedar bhi.Tum bahut aage jaoge. Tumhe khaas banata hai tumhara imaan. So I have decided that now you have proved your worth I will help you in fulfilling your ambition.” Naeem bi replied.

“Do you know Mahtre aka kachra seth?” Naeem bi asked. “Yes, he deals in scrap. Well connected with police and politicians.” Neil replied. “Exactly. He was active in outer areas of our wadi but now he is interfering a lot here. He wants to take over this area’s business also. He constantly messing up with my people, torturing women, abusing children. I am fed up of him.” Naeem bi said. “So what?” Mickey asked. “Finish him off for me and his business will be yours.”Naeem bi explained.

“But hum uske kachre ka business leke karenge kya. Hume bada aadmi banna hai kachre wala nahi.” Mickey said in disgust. “Aree bewakoof, bada aadmi banne ke liye contacts chahiye, hathiyaar chahiye, apna gang chahiye….ye sab kaise ayega?Paise se….aur kachre ke dhandhe mein itna paisa hai jitna tu soch bhi nahi sakta.” Naeem bi tried to put some sense into Mickey.

“She is right. Once we will become rich it will be easy for us to make our own gang.”Neil agreed. Both of them started planning for Mahtre’s murder. It was not difficult for them. In all these years they spend in the wadi, they had made their own informer network which consists of kids. Nobody suspected them and they worked almost for free. They gathered all the information about Mahtre and soon came up with a plan to finish him off.

Soon after his murder both of them took over his business and Neil become the new scrap king. The business earned him huge fortune. He carried on his homework on Mumbai mafias and came to the conclusion that to rule this city certain core areas such as control on water route for smuggling and hawala, power in the form of arms supply, control on liquor business, bars and pubs and gambling joints is necessary. He started to identify mafias who were already active in these fields and how he could use them to his advantage.

Present time

Mini came rushing to her room and went into the washroom to contact Hanuman Singh.“Hello Mini, yes tell me what information you have this time.” asked Hanuman Singh. “There is a deal going to take place in one of Lala’s pub. One separatist group is planning to dump fake currency worth rs. 3000 crores in Indian market. They will be bringing money with the help of Anna and Ismail.”Mini replied and shared the other details. “This is so big. We have a chance not only to confiscate this fake currency but we will get Lala, Anna, Ismail and Neil…four gangsters under one roof.” Hanuman Singh exclaimed. Mini suddenly become tensed at the mention of Neil’s name. “You remember your promise right? You wont kill Neil….I mean you will let only me to kill him?” Mini reminded him his promise. “Of course, I remember my words.” Hanuman Singh assured her. Mini cut the call and hide everything back quickly.

Mini came out of the washroom only to find Isha standing at the door. “What took you so long?” she asked. “None of your concern.” Mini replied. Isha tried to enter the washroom but Mini stopped her. “You cant use my washroom. Go in other room.”Mini said. “Why? Have you hidden anything there?” Isha asked as she arch her eyebrow. Mini was caught off guard suddenly but then she handled the situation.“Because I don’t want your stinking odor to ruin the air of this room and washroom.” Mini insulted her. “How dare you to insult me like this?” Isha asked angrily. “I can insult you…after all you are only a maid.” Mini smirked and Isha left the room stomping her feet.

Mini had taken out microphones from the packet Preet had given her that day. She thought today she by chance came across Mickey who was going to Neil’s room to share the information but what if she misses the chance. She decided to bug the house specially Neil’s and mickey's room with these microphones. They will record all the conversations. All of them were connected to the app in the phone which she uses to communicate with Hanuman. In future if she misses any important news she will get to know it later.

Mini was hiding the last microphone in Neil’s room when he suddenly came back with Mickey. “What happened? What are you doing here? And Why you look so pale?”Neil asked noticing Mini’s expression. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Neil looked at her hands. She had kept her one hand behind her back….looked like she was holding something in it to hide it. Neil came near her. “Whats in your hand?”

Mini gulped down hard. “Neil..Mickey, you here? You both had just left the house…right? I saw you sitting in the car.” Mini said somehow trying to divert his mind. “Yes, but I forgot something and came to take it but let it be….you tell me. What are you doing here and whats in your hand?” Neil asked again. Mini’s heart started racing fast as she tried to think of an excuse but none come to her mind. “Jaan….I asked you something.” Neil asked again strictly this time and started moving towards her while Mini kept moving backward nervously till she hit the wall. Neil extended his hand towards her to pull her hand which she was hiding behind.

But Mini caught his hand with her other free hand and placed it on her waist then she cupped his face and very innocently said, “I just thought I will spend sometime in your room and take care of your things just like old times. I saw this…”Mini very smartly put the microphone in the waist band of her skirt and put her hand forward in which she was holding his cigar case. She had thought she will hide the last microphone in his cigar case. “…..and I thought that I should refill it for you.” Mini completed and bit her lower lip nervously and looked at Neil with her big innocent eyes batting her eyelashes at him. She knew he will melt in few seconds and will forget everything.

“That’s so sweet of you jaan” Neil said as he kissed her hand. “Tumhe aaj kuch jyada hi yaad nahi aa rahi purane dino ki? Pehle sath mein breakfast aur ab Neil ke room ki safai….ye achanak itna change kaise aaya tumhare andar?” Mickey asked suspiciously. Mini saw Neil. He seemed convinced a while ago but looked like Mickey’s words were making him doubtful again. She had to do something quickly, she thought. “Baby, now I cant even come into your room on my own?” Mini asked as she placed her head on his shoulder and started sobbing loudly.

“You can come here anytime. This is your room also. Please stop crying.” Neil hugged her and patted her back. “Mickey! Look what you did. Please leave, wait for me in the car.” Neil chided his friend. Mickey rolled his eyes at him. “Forget about his words jaan. He don’t understand these things. He has never been in love after all.” Neil pacified Mini. “Its ok. I understand.” Mini replied. Neil turned to leave when Mini stopped him. She came close to him and kissed him on the cheeks. “Bye, take care baby. “Bye.” Neil replied and gave a peck on her lips quickly before leaving. Mini sighed in relief finally. She was almost caught today.

“Why you have to be so rude to her? Cant you see she is softening towards me and our relationship is becoming normal again.” Neil asked as he sat in the car. “Don’t you find it weird? Just a day ago she was throwing all sorts of tantrums and now suddenly she is showing all her care.” Mickey put forward his doubt. “What do you mean?” Neil asked. “I don’t know….but her behavior…specially when she behaves extra sweet with you…I really doubt her intentions.” Mickey replied. “Maybe its one of her silly games to get back at me, my junglee billi likes to rile me up a lot but she cant cause any harm to me.” Neil laughed. “But Neil…..” Mickey started but Neil interrupted him. “Mickey, you have doubt on her!!! I trust her with my life. She can hate me, she can run away from me, she can curse me but she cant do anything which will hurt me.” Neil replied confidently.

“Neil, God forbids, but if any such situation arises before you where you find out that Mini has broken your trust then? What will you do?” Mickey asked hesitantly. Neil didn’t reply for few minutes. Mickey saw he became stiff. Many emotions were going through his eyes like he really was imagining the situation. Then he broke his silence and Mickey saw the emotion of anger was finally settled in his eyes. “First I will kill her brutally then I will burn down the whole world.” Mickey saw the rage in Neil’s eyes and decided to stay quiet after that. He understood this topic should not be brought up again in his life.

Police headquarters

Hanuman Singh was making plan to raid Lala’s pub on ganpati visarjan day. “Sir but we still don’t know exactly in which pub this deal will take place.” Inspector Bobby asked. “Mini will let us know as soon as she will get the information.”Hanuman replied. “Sir, I have one question. If we know about these gangsters and Neil Oberoi why we cant just launch a raid on their residents directly and arrest them or kill them in encounter. Why we are playing these games? Preet asked. “Its not that simple. Agar aisa kar sakte to kab ke kar chuke hote but just like we have informers in their groups they also have friends in police force. To plan such raids a large team is required and thus it cant be kept as secret so their friends among us give them information every time. Plus, media, human rights organizations, general public sentiments, politics…all these things don’t allow to wage war against them openly.” Hanuman explained.

“Sir, I have one more doubt. Mini is working fine now but she was Neil’s girlfriend after all. What if she changes her mind in future?” Preet asked again. “Don’t worry. For that I have plan B ready. In fact it has already started working.”Hanuman replied. “Whats is it sir?” Bobby asked. “Sorry, cant tell you now.” Hanuman replied and started giving instructions to them regarding their upcoming raid.

Neil’s mansion

Mickey and Neil were talking in the garden while having a stroll. Mini saw them from the balcony. It looked like they were talking about something important. Probably something about this upcoming deal. There was no microphone also in the open area. She had to go there somehow. After thinking for sometime she came in the garden with the tray of coffee. Mickey suddenly become quite seeing her. “I thought it’s a nice weather so I should make coffee for all of us. Remember we used to drink coffee together and enjoyed chatting.” Mini said and handed cups to Mickey and Neil. Mini sat on a chair while she started drinking her coffee slowly and looked around everywhere except them to pretend that she was at all interested in their discussion.

She waited patiently but when Mickey didn’t started any conversation she had to break the silence. “What were you talking about?” “Nothing of your concern…just normal things.” Mickey lied. “I think, you both were discussing something important and I disturbed you. I am so sorry, I should go from here.” Mini pretended as if she is hurt by their behavior. “Hey! Stop, its nothing like that. Please stay with me.” Neil stopped her. “Mickey, what were you saying?”Neil asked. Mickey hesitated first to continue but when Neil asked again he continued. “The deal is going to take place in the same pub where we talked to Lala, ‘the gate of hell’” Mickey told him. Mini made a mental note to convey this message to Hanuman as soon as possible.

After their discussion ended, Mini turned to go to her room. “Where are you going?”Neil asked as he stopped Mini. “To sleep” Mini replied. “But you sleep in my room right?” Neil reminded her. “Yes, but…ya..i was going to change my clothes…all my stuff is in my room right.” Mini made an excuse so that she can go into her room and call Hanuman. “I am noticing since few days that you are missing the old times so much. I know you, your ego wont allow you to say it out loud but you want everything to be normal between us again. So I have asked servants to shift your things to my room.” Neil informed her.

“What? But….I….”Mini stammered as she started thinking some excuse. “No ifs and buts. Its enough now. I am tired of your little games. Leave the past behind jaan. Lets start fresh ok. Come, lets go.” Neil said and picked up Mini in his arms. Mini saw his face. He seemed to be in a romantic mood. “Oh f**k! what do I do now?” she wondered.

Neil entered in their room and put her down. He turned to close the door. Mini kept biting her nails in nervousness. Neil hugged her from behind. “I love you jaan.”Neil whispered in her ears as he seductively bit her earlobe. Mini was stuck in her own plan now. After claiming that she missed old times since few days and doing so many things for him now she cant out rightly push him away and say she hates him else this will make him suspicious of her and she cant even reply ‘I love you too’ as she knew what will follow after that. He was in romantic mood she wont be able to stop him from coming close to her once she confessed her love. She closed her eyes and hoped for some miracle to save her from this situation.

to be continued....

precap- Neil is hurt. Isha finds out Mini's secret.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing...

Beautifully written 

Neil...Mickey and NaeemBi🤣❤❤ 

Bechaari minni....khud hi fass gyi🤣🤣

Continue soon 💜

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Micky is very smart . Trio bond is very nice . Mini 🤣 she is seducing Neil but she is also falling for him again. Hanuman's  plan ?  Is it killing Mini also ? 

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mini ke liye song 

Shikar khud yaha shikar ho gaya🤣

Neil hurt hoga😔

Or ye isha ko pata chalega

Fir se ek dum hight point pe update khatam 

Aisa lag raha h Friday ka episode or Monday ke liye aisa precap😆

Please jaldi update karna😆

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Isha maid 🤣 but she is too irritating .kick her out of MiNeil life . Neil is going to get hurt and MiNeil will get closer 😉 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Isha maid 🤣 but she is too irritating .kick her out of MiNeil life . Neil is going to get hurt and MiNeil will get closer 😉 

This gives happiness🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Amazing...

Beautifully written 

Neil...Mickey and NaeemBi🤣❤❤ 

Bechaari minni....khud hi fass gyi🤣🤣

Continue soon 💜

Thanks

This part was more of a filler before the real drama. Wanted to write about the Deal but felt it needed buld up🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Micky is very smart . Trio bond is very nice . Mini 🤣 she is seducing Neil but she is also falling for him again. Hanuman's  plan ?  Is it killing Mini also ? 

Haan mickey jyada chalaak aur practical hai🤣 waise to neil bhi kaafi smart hai but mini ke mamle mein fisal jata hai🤣

Hanuman ka plan B agle part mein pata chalega😆