Mahabharat and Ramayan- Questions - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Narad  praise himself  that  that Maya  can't touch him so lord vishnu think to break his ghamand  and created illusion beautiful city and illusion beautiful laxmji and all these

Originally posted by surabhi01

In  ramcharitra manas in  bal kand 

Narad was praising himself in front of Lord vishnu  

Lord vishnu sees that narad is becoming arrogant so in order to break narad  ghamand  then Lord vishnu created   beautiful city  beautiful places  and beautiful laxmji with Maya  and narad  seeing beautiful laxmji  forget he is bhramchari  , narad ji fell in love with laxmji and wanted to marry her 

So there was swayammar  of laxmji 

Narad ji too come in swayammar  . In swayammar  it was said  laxmji put garland to whoever God he will be laxmji husband 

Laxmji ji walk holding garland  . Narad ji has hope that  laxmji will put garland on him but  before that vishnu ji  already make narad face monkey 

So when laxmji didn't not put garland on narad  ji then narad get worried  why laxmji did not put garland on him 

He see in water and saw his monkey face and get angry and understand that vishnu has done it 

Narad go to vishnu ji ki and start saying ki tumne shiv ji ko poison peene ko kaha ( during samudra manthan poison come out of from samudra and Lord shiv drank it and his neck become blue that is why he called as neel kanth) 

Tumne kastaubh mani le li. Abhi tuk tumko kisi ne theek nahi kiya  then narad ji curse vishnu 

Oh Ok, Thanks a lot for telling the tale, I never knew it but Thsn also, Why did Narad Ji curse Laxmi Ji along? I mean he felt only Vishnu ji was wrong then also na? 

Vishnu immediately withdraw Maya there was no laxmji. Narad feel guilty and apologize to vishnu that my curse should become false  but vishnu ji said I will complete ur curse 

@ italic means?

Then vishnu said no is favorite except Lord shiv  . Without worshiping Lord shiv  no one could get my  grace 

So he ask narad to chant 100 name of Lord shiv and he will get peace

S

Actually in ramcharitra manas  it is not real sita who got kidnapped by ravan   it is Maya sita who was kidnapped by ravan because if ravan would have touce real sita he would have burn because of sita satitv 

In ramcharitra manas in ararnya kand  ram ji told sita until I slay all demons  u should reside inside fire  . So real sita  reside insde fire and fire God take care of real sita 

And chaya sita is created  and that chaya sita  was kidnapped by  ravan 

After Lord ram kill ravan  then when Lord ram ask seeta for agnipariksha then chaya seeta enter into fire and real sita come out of from fire 

No one know this secret except ram , sita and laxman

Yes, I saw that story but still, She had to face people's questions no?

And in last episode  of ramannd sagar  ramanand  sagar did show lord ram as  Lord vishnu. When  Lord ram going to take jal samadhi in order to go swadhaam then Lord  ram  come into original form that is Lord vishnu

Yes, I saw that also but I felt it was somewhere around Ravaan vadh that Ramji was told his identity no? I don't remember completely but I think so 

Thanks a lot for replying😊

Actually   Lord ram  and laxman are enough  defeat ravan alone  they don't require any one help  as  Lord vishnu and laxman  are powerful 

But in order to make narad curse true   and to behave as human (  as ravan see his own fortune  in his head and he will died  with nar hand) 

So in order to respect bhrama ji  Lord ram did not use  much divine power  because human being don't use divine power 

Oh, I thought the curse was about any help, so it was only about divine way of helping then 

Though  laxman ji was there fight for ram but as per narad curse  he also dont use his divine power    he also respect narad curse and  laxman don't do anything without instructions of  Lord ram 

So both ram and laxman  in order to make narad curse true allow only  vanar to use their divine power 

Like hanuman ji use his divine power in sundar kand  like hanuman change his size like mosquito while entering  Lanka, changing himself to human bhrahman  for few minutes and went to vibishan  

And more over   ram ji and  laxman ji did not  fight  to kill  sena of ravan.  Whole Ravan sena was killed by vanar sena only 

Ravan sena was killed by  sugreeve, angad and hanuman and other vanar    

But the curse was about help for saving wife no? That way Laxman Ji a human helped ramji ?

Lord ram and   laxman use to see them fighting and encourage them,  Lord ram use to put his krapa drishti ( grace vision)  on vanar sena   so by that kripa dhristi of Lord ram vanar sena get strength and fight with ravan sena

Laxman kill one or two  sons of ravan   and ram ji kill  kumbhakaran and ravan in Lanka rest of  sons  and ravan sena kill by vanar sena only 

Italic means that that it is not real laxmi but it is illusion laxmi  created by Lord Vishnu 

Laxman  was there but he also not able to search  seeta  and go to seeta   

What narad curse means that is only vanar able to find seeta  and able to send msg to seeta that soon  raam will take u u just have patience 

Laxman  was with ram but he also  cannot search seeta or he also want to respect narad curse that is why he did not search seeta 

So ram  and laxman  respect narad ji  or full fill narad ji curse and allow only vanar to search seeta 

Moreover  these vanar  or kapi or mahabali  hanuman, angad these are very strong vanar and also other vanar in fact whole vanar sena is so strong they are able to defeat  whole army of raavan that besides vanar in battle ram did not required extra help  and more over Lord ram being vishu avtaar is also  himself  strong  

Whole vanar sena, Lord ram, laxman are enough to defeat  sena of raavan that is no required of extra help

Moreover as Lord ram did not want to give  problems to ayodhya wasi and mithila wasi

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

Actually narad ji didn't not curse laxmi ji he only curse vishnu ji  

People question  seeta because people were ignorant  and blindly believe what other say 

However Lord ram in his next  incarnation Lord krishna did punish waherman  . He is same washer man who  put wrong accusation on seeta on previous birth

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

Italic means that that it is not real laxmi but it is illusion laxmi  created by Lord Vishnu 

Oh, But then where was real laxmiji? Didn't Narad ji knew that Laxmiji was the consort of Vishnu ji already?

Actually narad ji didn't not curse laxmi ji he only curse vishnu ji  

People question  seeta because people were ignorant  and blindly believe what other say 

However Lord ram in his next  incarnation Lord krishna did punish waherman  . He is same washer man who  put wrong accusation on seeta on previous birth

Yes but everyone knows the society's mindset back then also no? Then Narad ji also might have known it na that Laxmiji will be blamed

I didn't knew about punishing washerman, what is the story?

Piyali here is link of baal kand from ramchartra manas   how Lord vishnu want to destroy  narad arrogant and narad curse  vishnu and how vishnu accept narad curse

https://hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/BalKand/29.htm

https://hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/BalKand/30.htm

In dwarapar yug   when Lord krishna went mathura to kill kans  , before killing kans  , shree krishna meet washernen and ask to give  some clothes to him. And said if u give me some clothes then u will get benefit 

But  washernen get angry and said to Lord krishna if u  want to live then go away v

Lord krishna slap washernen  and washernen head get severed 

This was samec washernen  who blame sita for in tretayug 

Source of washernen previous birth story is garg samhita