Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-

-Euphoric Kisses-

The cold arctic air whistled it’s song as it echoed outside of the transparent glass frame. She stood with her back pressed against the wooden door frame allowing it to support her weight. She couldn’t help the pink hue, that had begun to overtake the natural colour of what used to be her skin tone. Her mind was still reeling from the sensations and emotions that had evoked in her during that moment. She could still feel the way his lips had moved against hers making her moan in ecstasy. She had heard stories from her friends about their first kiss, but for her the kiss she had shared with him was nothing in comparison.    

-Falsity-

It was wrong. I knew it was. I knew it was a playing with fire move but I still did it. I told my wife I could no longer function. That I couldn’t go with her to visit her mother. That the germs that I had inhaled were destroying my anatomy. I knew it was wrong to fake an illness. I knew I would face the repercussions later when she arrived home, but the hockey game was more important.   

I think you should start writing a book with short stories. You've got all the skills for a great writer. Euphoric kisses reminded me of 13 reasons why🤣 Loved it. its so beautifully written❤️ Keep writing more and I'm waiting for a sequel of mine 🤣

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tasha you seem to be quite active now on India-forums

Welcome back!!

Thanks for the pm

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jen2

I think you should start writing a book with short stories. You've got all the skills for a great writer. Euphoric kisses reminded me of 13 reasons why🤣 Loved it. its so beautifully written❤️ Keep writing more and I'm waiting for a sequel of mine 🤣

How many times do I have to tell yousmiley37smiley37smiley37I'm not doing the book thingsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

you and your 13 reasonssmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37but thank you for liking my writing that I don't likesmiley37smiley37smiley37If I think of  a sequel we will seesmiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Jen2

I wasn't planning of doing it till 2030🤣🤣 but then something changed my mind 🤣

Thank you for undoingsmiley37smiley37What changed your mind? and I'm glad you liked your story. It was fun to writesmiley37smiley37

@meena-thank you my dear for liking the drabble. means alot 

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Tasha you seem to be quite active now on India-forums

Welcome back!!

Thanks for the pm

Thanks for the welcome :) yeah since I'm stuck at home I thought why not come back. 

-Stand Off-

“Well?” He asked one last time as frustration and exhaustion were beginning to over power his anatomy. He had been waiting for 5 minutes just to receive a form of validation from her after she had told him to wait. She glanced at him from above her laptop screen and could see the way he was squirming and fidgeting in his spot. He had asked her a simple question 5 minutes ago and he was still waiting. And so after coming to the conclusion that he had been tormented enough she responded to him relieving him of his misery and said “I’ll be your girlfriend.” 

Ps. It's just the one this time. Sorry for any errors and thanks for reading smiley1

Ps.2 I'm lazy at PMing so I'm not doing it only because some people don't like them. So just keep your eyes on this topic for updates  smiley16

Ps.3 Suggestions are welcome smiley4

-Charred- 

How could this have happened. He had followed her instructions word for word. He had even gone as far as to text her the images of what he was doing in real time. Then how the hell had he burnt his toast. 

Ps. It's just the one this time. Sorry for any errors and thanks for reading smiley1

Ps.2 I'm lazy at PMing so I'm not doing it only because some people don't like them. So just keep your eyes on this topic for updates when they happen  smiley16

Updated after ages :) Thank you silent readers for reading :D

#somethingwillbeheresoon 🤓

-Weekly Disturbances-

She groaned into her down filled pillow for the umpteenth time in the past 10 minutes.  It had been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since her life had turned upside down.  And today without fail it was happening again. It was 5:30 in the morning. It was Saturday. On Saturdays it was the norm for people to sleep in. Everyone knew that. It was a basic rule. It was written in black bold letters in the memo of life that everyone had received. But no. Her stupid next door neighbour who was knocking on her door was the only person in the world who didn’t get it.     

Ps. Back After AGES!!!!!! It's just the one this time. Sorry for any errors and thanks for reading smiley1

Ps.2 I'm lazy at PMing so I'm not doing it only because some people don't like them. So just keep your eyes on this topic for updates when they happen  smiley16