..::The Encyclopedia Of Drabbles::..//Drabble#6:Page 3

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone! My name is Tasha and I'm back on IF after a long long time.  I used to have a post called Pinks scrapbook where I posted drabbles and one shots that I used to write so you may remember me from that and if not then hopefully you will give me a chance and read my crappy work as I like to say 🤣.  Before I post I just want to say that all the drabbles or anecdotes or short stories whatever you want to call them , that I'm posting are different stories and are not related to each other in anyway. When the story ends that's the end of it and plus each story has a title to it which helps to separate each story. I hope that helped. If your still confused do let me know! So without further delay I welcome you all to my encyclopedia of drabbles. 

-Tasha❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Encycolpeida of Drabbles Index

1.) Cryptic Admirer-Page:1

2.)Euphoric Kisses & 3.)Falsity-Page:1

4.)Stand Off-Page:3

5.)Charred-Page:3

6.) Weekly Disturbances-Page:3

Edited by -CromulentHaze- - 3 years ago

-Cryptic Admirer-

She blinked her eyes for what felt like the hundredth time when it had only been a minute.  She had been reading the same black and white times new roman size 12 font words over and over again. She couldn’t believe it was actually happening. He actually wanted to meet her? Was this some type of sick twisted prank? How could anyone know who she had spent countless hours laying on her down filled white pillow, with her favourite book held against her chest and her eyes closed dreaming about. How could anyone know who she had been secretly praying for every night before she slept? And yet someone had found out. Now the only question was who?

Ps. Sorry for any errors and thanks for reading 😊

Ps.2 I'm lazy at PMing so I'm not doing it only because some people don't like them. So just keep your eyes on this topic for updates  😎

Ps.3 Suggestions are welcome 😃

Edited by -CromulentHaze- - 3 years ago
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TASHUUUUU!!!! ❤️You have no idea how happy it got me after reading (my) storysmiley37 It's awesomely beautiful and more amazing than I expected. totally nailed it. Love it all the details you put it there and PLEASE do write a sequel of it. I want a second parttt!!!!

Edited by Jen2 - 3 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Tasha It Was Great. I Think You Should Write More Stories.

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Wow Tasha It Was Great. I Think You Should Write More Stories.

Thanks Nici! I really appreciate it. I will try to write as along as my brain works :D 

🤔 If that's your comment then Idk what to say. I mean you made me write it 🤣 I hope you undo this in the near future Jen2🤣 

-Euphoric Kisses-

The cold arctic air whistled it’s song as it echoed outside of the transparent glass frame. She stood with her back pressed against the wooden door frame allowing it to support her weight. She couldn’t help the pink hue, that had begun to overtake the natural colour of what used to be her skin tone. Her mind was still reeling from the sensations and emotions that had evoked in her during that moment. She could still feel the way his lips had moved against hers making her moan in ecstasy. She had heard stories from her friends about their first kiss, but for her the kiss she had shared with him was nothing in comparison.    

-Falsity-

It was wrong. I knew it was. I knew it was a playing with fire move but I still did it. I told my wife I could no longer function. That I couldn’t go with her to visit her mother. That the germs that I had inhaled were destroying my anatomy. I knew it was wrong to fake an illness. I knew I would face the repercussions later when she arrived home, but the hockey game was more important.   

Ps. Sorry for any errors and thanks for reading smiley1

Ps.2 I'm lazy at PMing so I'm not doing it only because some people don't like them. So just keep your eyes on this topic for updates  smiley16

Ps.3 Suggestions are welcome smiley4

updated! and a big think you to all the silent readers and to everyone for commenting! I am really touched :D 

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-

🤔 If that's your comment then Idk what to say. I mean you made me write it 🤣 I hope you undo this in the near future Jen2🤣 

I wasn't planning of doing it till 2030🤣🤣 but then something changed my mind 🤣