Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

Me too.. me toooπŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

I loved the entire thought behind the Komolika and Prerna ke baba ka angle. It was very intellegent take.

Thank you so much for your kind words πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumihalil

U know am a keralite,malayali.bt I uv to watch hindi series.so fictions based on my fav characters r worth reading.luv ur fiction. Whenever am getting online the first thing I check is whether or fiction updated or notπŸ˜‰

Hey Sumi.. so nice to meet someone from a part of India I have never visited yet πŸ€— I wish to someday, though I don't know when. Also congratulations for doing such a great job with the pandemic. 

Coming to this fiction, I just write what comes in my mind and I feels soo good when it connects with wonderful readers like you. All I want to do is thank you for all your love and time you spend reading this. 

Take care πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

Sunshine.........my friend............the day has dawned that you promised to update your story. Hey..where are you?  smiley2smiley2smiley2smiley2

We are waiting to read your wonderful portrayal of different characters in KZK. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— 

Hello Madhu πŸ€—

So good to see you here. I am sorry I got late by a few hours.. 

I am glad you are liking it so far with all the crazy characters Your views arw like Boost for me.

'Boost is the secret of my energy'😎

Love you πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

❀️ comments

😘

I forgot to comment on their hide and seek one... this was a perfect time & place πŸ‘πŸΌ and rishab showing kukkie pic, and even kukkie has to know that her prerana mom was indeed there that day... (she searched her that day so badly but no luck)

Ohhh yesss that's a good point you noticed. You will see this conversation in coming updates. Dekho kab ka ishtory kab aake open hua.πŸ˜ƒ 

your story is like a puzzle just perfect and evaluates story and its characters.. 

It is kind of a puzzle for me too. I have to keep a track of incidents and events from the show as well as the story. πŸ˜›

awaiting for the update... pata hai kabhie kabhie mushkil hai to type continuously... par kya kare dil hai ki manta nahi...

I know yaar.. my hands now are refusing to type anymore. Typing over phone is another challenge. I might get tennin elbow disease keeping my elbows down on the surface be it a matttress ot floor.. πŸ€£

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Image.

Sooo cute..🀩

waiting for swati to post my waiting gif. 

Naa she to says for herself. πŸ˜‹ unko bolo aapka wala part highligt karne..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtyShona

Itnehaa ho gayi, intezaar ki,

Ayi na Kuch khabar Meenu ki,

Yeh humein hai yakeen, 

Bewafaa Woh Nahi, 

For wajah kya hui

Itnejaar ki πŸ€“

Kuch lamhe zyada le liye nacheeze neπŸ˜ƒ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

wow what a chapter.  Yeyyy.. πŸ€—, thank you so much for reading where to start though.kahi se bhi.m :) I'm glad P stuck to her word & had a mature conversation with RB about her life decisions. She did.. she said she is learning and she is applying her learnings. I am so happy you liked it. I'm glad she's realised that most of it happened because of her own decisions.  Yess.. whatever happened with her post Bajaj leaving could have irrespective of Bajaj se shaadi or no shaadi. Bina shaadi ke bhi Anurag missing ho jata to bhi Mohini migt have done the same.. she only tolerated Prerna and Sharmas because of Anurag. I'm liking this new & somewhat improved P, i knew you were making her more likeable (that's saying alot). Time for a happy dance for me πŸ’ƒi kinda have some idea about the solution she might come up with but know it might take a while for her to realise herself.  I'd love to know what you have in you mind as far as her solution is concerned. If you have time and wish tp share do PM me.. it could give me a different perspective in case we are not thinking on same lines. Loves hearing ideas. But only if you want to.πŸ€—

damn it RB's ill πŸ˜’.he is.. can't wait to see how everyone reacts, especially P & Meneka. You got it, Menaka will make a come back πŸ˜Ž all there reactions will be for both RB and Kukki (most impacted)  i just hope he's not too severe, a poorly RB with no one to take care of him (like a wife wouldπŸ˜‰) gets me all angsty. He is kind of but I won't kill him yet πŸ˜†

can't wait to read more.

I will begin soon...giving my brain a little break. It's exhausted feeling and writng all the emotions.🀯

p.s i really hope the replacement of ksg won't get you down.  I'm gutted but kind of relieved,  KZK was injurus to health β˜’️ but if he returns i know i will too πŸ˜†.

Ohh it is sad yaar.. I am just getting used to it.. but it's hard not to see him as Bajaj. Thabk God this story has nothing to do with current track. I only have to back in time and waha to Bajaj won't change 😁 I can only imagine him whilr writing..