Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

she seems really high on motivation..iski 1℅ b nai hai mujhmei😆she got her family back after a long so she seems really happy and content wid her life..

your health is fine?Do come here more often naa..you can vent all you want..maybe that will help even a little.. and everyone have made quarantine too a competition in a way..its fine if we all just gets thru a day somehow widout doing anything...!! i hope you feel better soon🤗

🤗Hey...  I’d like to come more often..honestly though I’m not too well.. waiting for this damned nightmare to get over so I can do something about it.. i try n drop in as often as I can.. I do go through it almost everyday though... how have you been ...and your mom ? Hope all’s well now..

Yeah..Rashmi is like super motivated...and full of energy... I’m toh finding it extremely difficult to even shampoo my hair..and this one is all dolled up everyday ...accessories and all the shebang...itna taiyyar toh BB mein bhi nahi hoti thi...😕

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I found her expressions hilarious when Asim and Sana fought and made her judge.... she was truly out of her sorts... looking at her un ruly children...😆

Edited by -PoisonIvy- - 3 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

🤗Hey...  I’d like to come more often..honestly though I’m not too well.. waiting for this damned nightmare to get over so I can do something about it.. i try n drop in as often as I can.. I do go through it almost everyday though... how have you been ...and your mom ? Hope all’s well now..

Yeah..Rashmi is like super motivated...and full of energy... I’m toh finding it extremely difficult to even shampoo my hair..and this one is all dolled up everyday ...accessories and all the shebang...itna taiyyar toh BB mein bhi nahi hoti thi...😕

Hey there, take care of yourself. I know seeking medical help during this time is frigging scary, but you can try consulting a doctor over the phone or video calls if it can help you out. No one knows how long this nightmare is going to stay, plus bad news keeps piling up every day. So just try to take care of your mental and physical health as much as you can, I don't know what else might help during this time. 

SilentSilver thumbnail

I think that a lot of Rashami's motivation and energy has to do with the fact that she is actually happy now, unlike her BB days.  I still remember the family episode where she was telling Swastik that she doesn't know whether she would get to meet them again soon enough. But now she is staying with them and spending so much quality time. Disturbances with family do take a toll on mental health, and the reconciliation helped Rashami a lot. I think everyone can see how much she adores the kids, especially Bhavya..and been with them would surely give her the motivation and energy boost she needed. 

boobs love | TV Recappers Anonymous

^ I literally look and feel like this every day. Just much less cute.  And Rashami madam photoshoot pe photoshoot kar kari gain 😆

SilentSilver thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAmYgiQAv4J/

She so pretty.

Eid Mubarak to anyone celebrating here. <3  

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

please seek the help if possible and take care yar..do barge in here..this place feels alot better tbh...im doin okay...my dad's workplace is quarantine center..he has to visit daily so i fear for him bcz he tells such devastating stories..2020 is just nightmare altogether..

my mum is doin okay..she doesnt remember alot of things most of the time...hoping things get better for all of us..

@rashami's motivation must be cz she is actually happy unlike in BB...but srsly she has insaneee amount of energy post BB..idk when she even sleeps cz most of the time she is active on insta 😆 and she looks so fresh..

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Hey there, take care of yourself. I know seeking medical help during this time is frigging scary, but you can try consulting a doctor over the phone or video calls if it can help you out. No one knows how long this nightmare is going to stay, plus bad news keeps piling up every day. So just try to take care of your mental and physical health as much as you can, I don't know what else might help during this time. 

You are legit sweetheart in case people dont tell you that enough <3!

https://twitter.com/buttersbae/status/1264813986299686913?s=19

how pyaaaari ❤️! 

Happy Eid to everyone who's celebrating here :)

Edited by AblazedEnigma.. - 3 years ago

Guys can anyone confirm if that naagin wala news is true or not?? some article sayin that show is goin off air..