Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

I literally joined the RD's twitter fandom like 4-5 days back, and already have been called a paid PR by two people. Upar se Rashami paise bhi nahi de rahi  I fudging deserve the right to demand more okay πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Twitter fandoms r on another level...according to some Sidnaaz fans Rashami is posting bold insta pics to impress Shukla πŸ€£ 

Obsession of Rashami wl make them mad πŸ˜†

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuu123

Twitter fandoms r on another level...according to some Sidnaaz fans Rashami is posting bold insta pics to impress Shukla πŸ€£ 

Obsession of Rashami wl make them mad πŸ˜†

Rashami Desai Indian Actress GIF - RashamiDesai IndianActress Pretty GIFs

Gajab key obsessed log hain yaar.  They think that the universe revolves around the mahaan aatma's they stan, and everyone has no other job than to get them. πŸ€ͺ

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

I still remember that...

Di di di directtt ?? πŸ€£

@asim 

I don’t know why but I got over him so quickly post BB... his romeogiri over Himanshi and overall his lack of acknowledgement of Rashmi could’ve been it.... I mean it actually seemed like Umar knew her better... speaking of which...I really want to ship Rashmi with some hot dude now... ( no no no.... better not be Vishal )...πŸ˜†

oh yeessss🀣such a drama she was..badi khabar le kar aayi thi πŸ€£

Asim has become fultoo loverboy upar se sirf rapping karta hai..its like banda wants ppl like me to get over him soon πŸ€£ i come across rasim stuffs every now n then..n they were really cute..BB ne khud acknowledge nai kiya dusro se kya ummeed karna πŸ˜΅

ppl legit ships rashami wid vishal too nowπŸ€ͺsari ships bakwaas hai rashami ki..i really hope her web series will have some hot dude and not maahan purush wid her πŸ˜†

Aarti madam stayed over Daljeet, Koena and Shefali B πŸ˜³ While I understand why Daljeet was eliminated, Koena ko bhi nikala. That woman could have given some A+ content.  

Daljeet was the only contestant this season whom I knew off-screen before BB (due to IPK), and she has such a sweet, calm aura.  Rashami and Daljeet share a lot of similarities personality-wise. I am glad that they seem to be gelling well now<3 

I honestly prefer Shefali B and Daljeet >>>>> Debo.  Does that make me a bad Rashami fan? πŸ˜†

koena would have bajaoed them all esiliye nikaal diya bechari ko πŸ€£

@bold - ditto πŸ˜† if it does thn im also bad fan i guess πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAkDgG_Aw-b/?igshid=dooxv8woezt7

she is sooo prettttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! β€οΈ

Rashami Desai Indian Actress GIF - RashamiDesai IndianActress Pretty GIFs

Gajab key obsessed log hain yaar.  They think that the universe revolves around the mahaan aatma's they stan, and everyone has no other job than to get them. πŸ€ͺ

her expressions were so damn good when she used to be irritated πŸ€£ i still say angry rashami was so cool πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

@abt twitter stans less said the better..i really dont like the amount of sl*t shaming they do to rashami and also divorce shaming and what not shaming..i havent see anyone shaming mahaan aatma n others for havin so many kaand in but woah rashami is even bashed for bein frnz wid umar even tho she cleared again n again theres nothin happening between them...

SilentSilver thumbnail

Apart from devoshami, Virash is the only legitimately still sailing Rashami ship πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/VisHalFanGirl/status/1264487989096386560

Edited by SilentSilver - 3 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

her expressions were so damn good when she used to be irritated πŸ€£ i still say angry rashami was so cool πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

@abt twitter stans less said the better..i really dont like the amount of sl*t shaming they do to rashami and also divorce shaming and what not shaming..i havent see anyone shaming mahaan aatma n others for havin so many kaand in but woah rashami is even bashed for bein frnz wid umar even tho she cleared again n again theres nothin happening between them...

Pissed Rashami and chai craving Rashami are the best πŸ€£

Goodness I know. The regressive mentality and the s*ut shaming that goes on there is appalling.  Most of them just HAVE to put others down to glorify their favorites, have no substance in their arguments, and hence ultimately resort to abuses. 

SilentSilver thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

koena would have bajaoed them all esiliye nikaal diya bechari ko πŸ€£

@bold - ditto πŸ˜† if it does thn im also bad fan i guess πŸ˜†

Saw the latest drama ? πŸ˜³