Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/zoya_rashami/status/1265269176408567813?s=19

maybe its just me but i really feel uncomfortable seeing this uttaran gal showering love on rashami everywhere post BB 🤣

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Rashami said theres no sidra project happening as of now🤣 bhagwan ne humari dobara sun li  😭🤣

Friend Hug GIFs | Tenor

YAAASSSS. 

Naagin is getting over.

No Sidra project.

Now Rashami in a good content-heavy project, please, please pretty please 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Sushi sucks. Dimsums are ❤️ though. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://twitter.com/zoya_rashami/status/1265269176408567813?s=19

maybe its just me but i really feel uncomfortable seeing this uttaran gal showering love on rashami everywhere post BB 🤣

She is so weird. I don't even care her not supporting Rashami in the show, But she literally was like I don't watch Bigg boss one day and literally after two days she was like Shukla is my favorite and the best. Like madam 2 din main kitna kya dekh liya🤪

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Madhurima is going to unfollow Rashami again in a few days 🤣

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

AblazedEnigma SilentSilver

Thank you both for the sweet and encouraging words. 🤗 I know it sounds like I whine all the time and I do realise that. I’m sorry for that..most people are going through much worse things atm. And there really isn’t much anyone can do about it. We all have to just suck it up and move on. This year has been terrible so far.

@Silver ( I really wish there were better ways to address you and Enigma )

Didn’t know you lived in Kolkata . How is the situation there now ? Take care.

The locust storm was so freakin scary. Never seen anything like that.  Delhi has been put on alert for 3 days now. It’s already reached the NCR. 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Madhurima is going to unfollow Rashami again in a few days 🤣

what happened ? Vishal said something to rAshmi ? 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Rashami said theres no sidra project happening as of now🤣 bhagwan ne humari dobara sun li  😭🤣

Too soon to celebrate. Let the lockdown get over. But hopefully what she said is true. She needs to NOT work with Shukla and his girl for her own self respect. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

AblazedEnigma SilentSilver

Thank you both for the sweet and encouraging words. 🤗 I know it sounds like I whine all the time and I do realise that. I’m sorry for that..most people are going through much worse things atm. And there really isn’t much anyone can do about it. We all have to just suck it up and move on. This year has been terrible so far.

@Silver ( I really wish there were better ways to address you and Enigma )

Didn’t know you lived in Kolkata . How is the situation there now ? Take care.

The locust storm was so freakin scary. Never seen anything like that.  Delhi has been put on alert for 3 days now. It’s already reached the NCR. 

Call me Priya if you can remember it.. I wont even try cause I suck at remembering names 🤣

Dont be sorry okay, and feel free to rant anytime you feel like. As per my personal experience, ranting and venting out can actually helped quite a bit certain cases. Plus, IF gives the benefit of anonymity which I guess comes as an advantage.  There obviously are people in way, way worse conditions that probably any of us. But that does not diminish the issues faced by you. And well the world does not give us any other choice than to suck up and move on...but realistically, the awareness of this fact hardly does anything to reduce our actual worries. 

Wow  I do rant a lot okay. 🤣

Kolkata is okay, and I am good. But the situtations had been crazy here. 

The locust storm seems something out of a sci-fi movie man. So darn bizarre. You take care man. This year is actual shit.