Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Saw the latest drama ? 😳

What latest drama ? I’m so out of the loop.

Twitter is so toxic .. I have an account but never remember the password..hv only used it like 4-5 times... 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Ufff..ye Kya karti rehti hai... how does she have the motivation to do all this during lockdown ? I’m toh legit depressed... physically and mentally exhausted...

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu123

Twitter fandoms r on another level...according to some Sidnaaz fans Rashami is posting bold insta pics to impress Shukla 🤣 

Obsession of Rashami wl make them mad 😆

🤣🤣
 Mungerilal ke sapne.... let them dream...whatever keeps them happy..

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Get on this ship for now. They both are cute looking people 😆

Rashami Desai Rashmi GIF - RashamiDesai Rashami Rashmi GIFsRashami Rashami Desai GIF - Rashami RashamiDesai Rashmi GIFs

Who’s this guy ? Sorry, I know nothing about tv stars...I mean  close to nothing..especially the new gen..

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

What latest drama ? I’m so out of the loop.

Twitter is so toxic .. I have an account but never remember the password..hv only used it like 4-5 times... 

She liked some morphed marriage pic / bashing'ish video of Sana ( I have no interest in looking it up), picked up a twitter feud with some MSK contestant and sidnaaz fan, ship-baited sidra shippers, and so on. 

And you know who is going to get bashed soon for all the mess? Rashami. 😳 Cause apparently she is supposed to be Debo's local guardian. 

But Debo NEEDS to stop ship baiting sidra. She does that only cause sidra fans are the ones who support her in the Sana + Sana fans bashing sprees, and all this is SO fudging annoying. 

Twitter is hella toxic man. I have one real and one fandom twitter account for years. But log in after every 2-3 years to see WhatsApp 😆

Edited by SilentSilver - 3 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Who’s this guy ? Sorry, I know nothing about tv stars...I mean  close to nothing..especially the new gen..

Jennifer's co-star from Beyhad 2 ( I know him from an old show called Suvreen Guggal 😆), KKK contestant and an okayish actor. 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

She liked some morphed marriage pic / bashing'ish video of Sana ( I have no interest in looking it up), picked up a twitter feud with some MSK contestant and sidnaaz fan, ship-baited sidra shippers, and so on. 

And you know who is going to get bashed soon for all the mess? Rashami. 😳 Cause apparently she is supposed to be Debo's local guardian. 

But Debo NEEDS to stop ship baiting sidra. She does that only cause sidra fans are the ones who support her in the Sana + Sana fans bashing sprees, and all this is SO fudging annoying. 

Twitter is hella toxic man. I have one real and one fandom twitter account for years. But log in after every 2-3 years to see WhatsApp 😆

Who, devo ? She did all this ?

She really needs to stop butting in... how annoying... she wants to pick fights with Sana or her fandom she should do it on her own accord... why bait those idiot sidra shippers ..? 

This is all so childish..l I can’t believe actors indulge in these petty fan wars... no wonder these tv actors have no respect... no celeb like aura..

Edited by -PoisonIvy- - 3 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ufff..ye Kya karti rehti hai... how does she have the motivation to do all this during lockdown ? I’m toh legit depressed... physically and mentally exhausted...

she seems really high on motivation..iski 1℅ b nai hai mujhmei😆she got her family back after a long so she seems really happy and content wid her life..

your health is fine?Do come here more often naa..you can vent all you want..maybe that will help even a little.. and everyone have made quarantine too a competition in a way..its fine if we all just gets thru a day somehow widout doing anything...!! i hope you feel better soon🤗

i saw series of debo's tweets and didnt care to check whats it about..asusual attention seeking drama hi nikla devo ka..have you seen how she always to manage tweet smthing wid rashami after all this drama..rashami ne call nai kia toh khud karlo behen...she always does this and mostly rashami fans are devoshami fans..in return rashami always gets bashed..🤪 and her sidra likes...😳

IF seems so much better place man overall 😆i just cant blv twitter sometimes wid the ridiculous mentality some ppl have there..😵

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_wySbdDkaV/?igshid=19cagwetsfhvf

rashami be like kaha jau kya karoon🤣