Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

WHAT NO OFFENSE?  I need compensation for my dead brain cells and sanity risk. 

soo demanding 🤣 

Also dont worry you will get naagin 5 

Edited by AblazedEnigma.. - 3 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Umar, and even Asim's sister like her pics a lot. 😆Asim he rare che  😆Also, for some random reason I am still following Himanshi and she strangely posts a lot of memes🤣

SAME. I really hope it is something that has good content.  ❤️

You know, if not eliminated so early, I am kinda sure that Daljeet and Rashami could have been good friends. But of them have similar temperaments, personal hardships and a certain level of maturity. 

sometimes i really feel angry at asim idk why...he never acknowledged rasim as such..i really miss watching them😒 ive stalked himanshi a few times..she does post alot of funny stuffs on stories and for some reason i never took her seriously....usko dekhkr i only remember the way sallu insulted her so badly.... mooh pe ungli rakhwa di thi🤣

Definitely rashami-daljeet would have been great friends...finale mei b rashami shouted daljeet so excitedly...there personal struggles made them way too mature..😒i like daljeet..i was disappointed when she was evicted...can u believe arti stayed for so long over daljeet 😆 but again BB ko shanti kaha pasand 😵

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Am I supposed to be sad about Naagin ending/ Rashmi not being in the show? I am just happy that I don't have to kill any more of my brain cells  because of that show 🤣

Plus, she is confirmed working with Ekta again. 😎 Hoping the best for this sunshine of a human<3 

Bhagwan ne humaari sun li * provided this news is confirmed *.

now keep hoping that project with Shukla also gets shelved. 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

sometimes i really feel angry at asim idk why...he never acknowledged rasim as such..i really miss watching them😒 ive stalked himanshi a few times..she does post alot of funny stuffs on stories and for some reason i never took her seriously....usko dekhkr i only remember the way sallu insulted her so badly.... mooh pe ungli rakhwa di thi🤣

Definitely rashami-daljeet would have been great friends...finale mei b rashami shouted daljeet so excitedly...there personal struggles made them way too mature..😒i like daljeet..i was disappointed when she was evicted...can u believe arti stayed for so long over daljeet 😆 but again BB ko shanti kaha pasand 😵

I still remember that...

Di di di directtt ?? 🤣

@asim 

I don’t know why but I got over him so quickly post BB... his romeogiri over Himanshi and overall his lack of acknowledgement of Rashmi could’ve been it.... I mean it actually seemed like Umar knew her better... speaking of which...I really want to ship Rashmi with some hot dude now... ( no no no.... better not be Vishal )...😆

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

soo demanding 🤣 

Also dont worry you will get naagin 5 

I literally joined the RD's twitter fandom like 4-5 days back, and already have been called a paid PR by two people. Upar se Rashami paise bhi nahi de rahi  I fudging deserve the right to demand more okay 😳😳

SilentSilver thumbnail

Aarti madam stayed over Daljeet, Koena and Shefali B 😳 While I understand why Daljeet was eliminated, Koena ko bhi nikala. That woman could have given some A+ content.  

Daljeet was the only contestant this season whom I knew off-screen before BB (due to IPK), and she has such a sweet, calm aura.  Rashami and Daljeet share a lot of similarities personality-wise. I am glad that they seem to be gelling well now<3 

I honestly prefer Shefali B and Daljeet >>>>> Debo.  Does that make me a bad Rashami fan? 😆

SilentSilver thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

..I really want to ship Rashmi with some hot dude now... ( no no no.... better not be Vishal )...😆

Get on this ship for now. They both are cute looking people 😆

Rashami Desai Rashmi GIF - RashamiDesai Rashami Rashmi GIFsRashami Rashami Desai GIF - Rashami RashamiDesai Rashmi GIFs