Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Kattu by miles... 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina Kaif walks the runway at Regal Threads Fashion Show By ...Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A Dig At Katrina Kaif| Kareena Says Does ...

Katrina by miles and from head to tow. Let's start from the face. Kareena's face by conventional standards has always had a little too much fat around it and is too large to be considered pretty. I agree about the square jaw and manliness that has come with age. Katrina despite looking artificial still looks feminine. Her features have been exotic, classic, and feminine at the same time. There isn't a single feature of Kareena that has been outstanding with the exception of maybe her cheekbones. She is def prettier than her sister but that is a low bar. 

Kareena has broad shoulders, easily gains weight, isn't as curvy from the upper half of her body. Her backside has been the best bard of her body. While Katrina has a much more feminine frame, narrow shoulders, narrow waist compared to Kareena wider one, and curves that many envy. She has them everywhere they need to be. She has a model like height. Not to mention Kareena's lazy body language is a turn-off. Katrina's grace and mannerisms only add to her beauty. 

I have always given Kareena credit as an actress. I vouched for her in my post about versatility for being able to do to roles like Chameli, Jab We Met, Omkara, and Dev. But looks-wise she has been a bit overrated.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

No amount of makeup in this world could make that miracle happen for Kareena. 😳

😆I know I thought the same thing. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

😆I know I thought the same thing. 

I had to inhale on my puffer to regulate my breathing reading that comment 😆

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Katrina. Although I find Kareena hotter.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Next thread Katrina or Aishwarya😆

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I like Kareena's eyes ❤️ & lips of Katrina❤️ I can't vote😆 both are pretty in their own way!

Edited by Jyoti_kuku - 3 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

if both are in their best i will go with kareena. 

size zero is a no no

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Katrina❤️, she is gorgeous

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also voted for Katrina (like most people) as she's more classically beautiful with the "perfect" features, face shape, figure, etc .... but I do feel that Kareena back in the 00s (before excessive weight loss) like in K3G or Prem Ki Deewani could give her strong competition...

Basically though Kat is prettier in the traditional sense imo Kareena has the more interesting face with more sparkle