Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Amazing update. Raghav lied to pakhi. Please update next part soon. 

Raghav didn't lied to pakhi...it's her she misunderstood him..tq

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 3

Raghav enters in his room with full drunken state, hearing his blabbering words kalpi opened her eyes who is still now pretending like sleeping, " raghav,what happened to you?? Are you drunk?? But for why??" Asked kalli with pure concern while caressing his face lovingly , but without giving any look to her raghav push her " go away, don't come near to! You're behind me for my money right..you want my money...it's your fault that you misunderstood me that I'm rich but I'm not.. But what about my feelings?? What was my fault in that?? Ms.pakhi " roared raghav angrily ,other side kalpi eyes widened with shock and tears " raghav I'm not pakhi..I'm kalpi" , raghav mocked his laugh " oh..my so called wife...kalpana oops no ...kalpana raghav Singhania the one who always take care of my every stuff like my food,my laptop,my health but you know what kalpi your presence in my life make me hate myself more ,I hurt innocent soul like you but I didn't feel anything for you kalpi,please leave me alone ,I want to live my life alone without any guilty " mumbling raghav leaving kalpi in utter shock and tears , " I'm taking care of you because I love you raghav " kalpi confessed with tears ,but it's make raghav more anger ,Raghav caught her cheeks tightly in his palm " what kind of love you're talking Mrs. Raghav Singhania.. I Raghav Singhania today I confessed that I don't love you " ,kalpi tears roll down on her cheeks " but it's doesn't mean you will never not" whispers kalli with tears, and continued " I'm sure one day you'll love me like how I love you now " ,raghav says with reddening eyes while shooting draggers in his stare " then it will be my funeral day " kalpi gasp in shock and clench her chest where her mangalsutra hanging on

Sleep was far away from kalpi eyes,raghav each and every confession today kills her heart brutally not even in her dream she didn't want to see raghav in pain,but today your words that you're feeling nothing but pain,hurt,guilty during my presence in your life..OK raghav of you think I'm burden in your life then for your happiness I'll leave you alone raghav bit my love for you didn't go away from you think kalpi with tears

"Mom, I'm going to Paris for my upcoming meeting ,may ne it will rake some weeks " says kalli with little smile , gauri stares her with confusion " but kalpi you didn't told me about this??", kalpi look here and there and says " sorry mom yesterday night only they informed me, I can't deny this meeting you know it's very important to our company mom" ,gauri high kalpi tightly " I'll miss you kalpi " ,kalpi with tears " me too mom,OK mom bye..." 

Raghav opened his eyes with headache which is effect of last night drinking " my head is hurting.. Oh..God " winched raghav while holding his head between in his hands, " may be I'll feel better if I sip tea!!" Mumbling that raghav stretch his hand towards side table , his eyes reddened with anger as he didn't find his morning ginger tea like other days " Mega!!" Shouting raghav by their home maid, hearing her name Mega ran towards raghav room

Mega with panickly : sir,what happened??

Raghav screams in anger : where the hell Is my ginger tea??

Mega: sorry sir, I forget , it's kalpana ma'am who always take care of your every stuff so I didn't bring it..should I give ginger tea for you Sir??

Raghav with confusion: No...no need for that

" maid each and every words replaying in Raghav heart what does she meaning by that?? Where she went early at this hour?? May be she have some important meeting but why are you bothering yourself for her raghav, whether she is here or not Doesn't matter to me with this thought raghav starts his day 

After getting ready for go to office, raghav walks to the living room where his mom all set to have breakfast together with him, 

Raghav while checking his wrist watch : bring my office bag with laptop 

Mega with confusion: Sir??

Raghav stares mega with frown : not you, ask kalpana ma'am to bring my bag

Hearing his words gauri stares him with confusion just like mega 

Mega with shivering tone : but sir ma'am went Paris!! 

Raghav closed his eyes with anxiety, before he could react gauri calls him : raghav beta,come let's have breakfast together ,I hate that eat alone will you accompany me beta after all kalpana is not home, by the time mega will get your bag ready 

Raghav nods and walks towards gauri ,after settling himself besides,after getting full spoon of his meal raghav started to coughing very badly "what the hell mom?? Who made this tasteless food?? Do you really think I'll eat something like this?? " roared raghav angrily while coughing

Gauri rubbing his back with concern : here drink this water beta you'll feel better ...

After sipping some water raghav glares mega with reddened eyes other side she gulps in fear : sorry sir, I didn't know what kind of food you ear,it's always kalpana ma'am  is the one who take care of your everything

Hearing her words without saying anything raghav left to the office after getting his bag 

While walking raghav mumbles angrily  " what the hell is she thinking? Without telling me she went out of country that too Paris?? Age didn't bother herself to inform me??  "

Ananya (pa) : good morning sir greets him with smile

Raghav mutter angrily : to hell with your good morning

Ananya eyes widened with confusion " am I said anything wrong? Why is sir anger at me??" 

Raghav sat his seat with jerkly , by the time he sit he heard a knock sound of his cabin door 

Raghav : yes come in,

Ananya : sir today we have a important meeting with malhotra group of company at 12 o'clock, and Sammy sir is not going to accompany you for this meeting

Raghav with confused face: why??

Ananya : don't know sir..

Sammy entered in : hay dude..what's up??

Raghav: you can go Ananya, and Sammy I'm great but why are you not going to attend the meeting, is there anything important?? 

Sammy says with smile : yeah, it's very important

Raghav asks with confusion: what is that??

Sammy says while rubbing his back neck: I'm going lunch date with Maya

Raghav eyes widened with surprise: Maya!! You're wife...but Sammy you already spent your day and night with her ,then what's the need of this lunch date!! 

Sammy says with little blush though sincerity simple, I love her and I can't miss any chance to be with her 

Raghav can't help but felt happy for his friend " enjoy but I thought you didn't miss my lunch ! As from the day of my marriage you always ate my lunch..but what happened now??" 

Sammy with smile : still now I'm crazy for your wife kalpi handmade food , I can sense that she made it with lot of love for you by it's taste , but kalpi went Paris today so I missed her food 

Raghav with shocking face " she told you!!" ,Sammy confirmed with nod " of course ,after all I'm like her brother " with the smile Sammy continued: do you know raghav, ? Maya don't know any single phase of cooking

Raghav almost shouts in shock : what?? She don't know cooking!! 

Sammy : yeah, sometimes she try to cook something for me ,a tasteless food but I are the food with smile 

Raghav : how could you ate some tasteless food ?? Questioned raghav with amusement

Sammy :  I already told you that I love her , her care and love is more important to me than the taste of food ... Anyway raghav have to go bye..if I'll go late then my wife will kill me, girls don't like to be waiting!!

" I'll wait for you till my last breathe raghav because I love you " kalpi confession replaying in Raghav heart ,raghav closed his eyes the moment his eyes get closed kalpi smiling face flashes playing in her heart " what happened to me?? Why her absence affect me this much?? In my life every single thing is related to her but why?? How she manage to take care of myself when I gave her nothing expect pain ,hurt,tears in her eyes!?? Why she love me this much?? What I done to her ?? Unknown to me she filled my life with her care and love " raghav come out from his self talk when he heard knock sound on door " sir,clients are ready for meeting" with the nods raghav went to conference room

Kalpi ( self talk ) : finally ,I reached not my destiny but one place for me to stay Canada, yes I lied to you mom sorry mom, but I don't have any other chance besides this , for me raghav happiness is more important to me if he didn't happy with me then I don't want him to hurt more by my presence , JUST LEAVE NE ALONE, I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH PEACE, YOU'RE PRESENCE MAKE ME FEEL MORE HURT AND GUILTY his words killed my every single of hope, I wonder is my love not enough for him to make his forget his bitter past with pakhi, if pakhi left him then what was my fault in it, why he assumed that every women's are same just behind for money, 

Kho Gaya, Gum Ho Gaya

Has been lost, has gone missing

Waqt Se Churaya Tha Jo

That which was stolen from time, That

Apna Banaya Tha…

I Had made mine

Woh Tera, Woh Mera

That which was yours, that which was mine

Waqt se churaya tha jo

That which was stolen from time
Sapna sajaya tha

The Dream was decorated

When raghav reached his mansion it's almost 11.45pm ,raghav Stares the upstairs where kalpi always would like to wait for him, " where is she?? May be she felt asleep must be tired" mumbling that raghav went to dinning table to have his dinner " no matter how much I'm late bit I don't want to miss your food " saying that raghav opens the food bowl ,but he frown when he didn't find anything, not any food,the letter she always wrote with love and care , " what she must be thinking?? Why she didn't kept food for me , no ..raghav she must be tired after all she manages both her personal and precessional so well ! I'll not die if I starving for a single night" with a smiles he went to his room

Raghav caressing kalpi who is sleeping peacefully hair lovingly while starring her glowing face " why you love me this much kalpana?? I wonder how can someone love when their loved one gives nothing expect tears and pain just like me, I'm sorry kalpi I always hurt you with my harsh words, I thought every women's are gold digger,but you proved me wrong now I'm Mr.Raghav Singhania accepting the truth not every girls are same , there are some girls with sweet,innocent ,honesty, more than that trustworthy in their relationship like you unlike that pa...no I don't even want to say her bloody name in my mouth, I'm so stupid kalpana ...before he could completed his sentence His smile vanished when he found empty bed , " where is she?? Kalpana!.. Kalpana... Where are you?? " loud yet Concerned voice he called his wife , " kal...." He stopped when the Maud voice " kalpana ma'am left Paris for a week " he closed his eyes with unknown pain, feeling something wet on his cheeks raghav touch to see what is that " tears!! Am I crying for kalpi but why??"  

Chadariya Jheeni Re Jheeni (x2)

The bed sheet is thin and worn, thin and worn

Aankhein Bheeni Yeh Bheeni Yeh Bheeni

The eyes are wet, these are wet, these are wet

Yaadein Jheeni Re Jheeni Re Jheeni

The memories are all delicate (thin & worn)(like in a bed sheet)

Chadariya Jheeni Re Jheeni (x2)

The bed sheet is thin and worn, thin and worn

Hai Aankhein Bheeni Yeh Bheeni Yeh Bheeni

The eyes are wet, these are wet, these are wet

Yaadein Jheeni Re Jheeni Re Jheeni

The memories are all delicate (thin and worn), are delicate, are delicate

Raghav closed his eyes with tears " I don't know why I'm crying for you kalpana?? What happened to me? Why I felt lonely ??feel like I'm the only one in this world?? Why you changed me like this?? Why you're absence break my heart?? I thought you're presence in my life nothing it's just a burden but you proved me wrong.. I'm completely wrong...I'm stupid I didn't understand your selfless love for me, since we got married you didn't left any single chance to prove your innocence selfless true love , but what I done in return to hurt you more, instead of wiping your tears off im the reason for your tears I'm sorry kalpi, forgive me ...wait why I'm crying now?? I'm raghav Singhania didn't cry that too for a girl..not a girl but my wife...you have to come back to me kalpana,for you,for me,for our love,... Yes I LOVE YOU KALPANA but it's you who left the mansion without telling me you have to pay for it wiffy when you returned " smiles raghav with tears yet blush

" hay kalpana Singhania , finally you came I'm glad that you considered our offer letter ,you know we can't loss a intelligent brilliant girl like you " praised Mr.Patel ...in return kalpi gave a small smile to him , sensing her silence " why are you looking pale Kalpana?? You must be tired? OK let's go to the Mansion!!" 

Kalpi with confused face " mansion??" 

Mr.Patel confirmed " yeah!! To my mansion " 

Kalpi: but I'm comfortable in hotel ,let me book a room for me 

Mr.Patel: no way kalpana, you're going to work for me till last so it's not good to stay hotel 

Kalpana: but...

Mr.Patel: no but...you know your friend will kill me if you stay in hotel 

Kalpi give a small smile with nod accepting His offer

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very painful update. Feel bad for kalpi. I think they will separate  for long time. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Very painful update. Feel bad for kalpi. I think they will separate  for long time. Waiting next part. 

next update will be final part...will try to update it soon dear..hopefully tomorrow as I'm planning to make VM on RagNa.. It's has been more time that I.made that

jiyashree thumbnail

i always fixed in mind ragav seingania and kalpana ragav seingania another never love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ragna always

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiyashree

i always fixed in mind ragav seingania and kalpana ragav seingania another never love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ragna always

yeah me too...raghav and kalpi meant to be each other... RagNa always...love their sizzling chemistry fire 

vanajaragna thumbnail

hopefully on Wednesday

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 4

Finally the day arrived new day,new Beginning with hopes and excitement , raghav opens his eyes in his deep slumber as sum rays hits his face through the curtains ,with a smile he took their wedding photo frame which placed on side table " hay beautiful, good morning wiffy. Finally my waiting for you going to end today, but let me see how you're going to manage naughty side of your hubby even though you managed your angered rude husband very well, I wonder what will be your reaction when I propose you with kneeling down like a films " mumbling ragahv with smile while caressing their photo, after getting freshen up finally ragahv come out from his room "good morning mom" greeted ragahv to gauri with a warm smile , " good morning beta, I can witnessed your wide smile last a week but today you're exciting too but for what ?? " questioned gauri with confusion, raghav continues with wife smile " of course mom,after all today my wife going to come back to our mansion,come back to my life" smiled ragav with blush,  " why are bothering raghav?? After all you don't love her ,and I know you never will be?? And for you ,your relationship with kalpi is unloved unwanted relationship right??" ," stop this mom!!" Shouts ragahv loud yet anger , " I agree, I wasn't love her but it doesn't mean I never will!! Yes today I confessed mom I love my wife ..I love my wife kalpi ...no matter what I'm not going to hurt her anymore" gauri smiles hearing ragahv words without wasting any second she embraced him with warm yet lovely hug " I'm so happy for you raghav,finally you realizes your love for her" , raghav aurg frowning " but mom,why can't she come here yet?? Do you call her??" , gauri nods in affirmative " she told me that her meeting don't finished yet!! May be it will take one more week" the moment gauri finished her words raghav almost yelling in shock " what ?? One more week??" ,gauri nods " no way,mom I'm not going to leave her like this, I'll talk to the CEO where she works ,instead of her they can sent or appoint Someone else " ragahv said with pout and coldly " now,I want my wife with me no matter what" saying so Raghav left to the Singh construction where kalpi is working

" gay Mr. Raghav Singhania if you want to talk to me then you must be let me know via phone call I will he in your place " Singh says with smile while shaking ragahv hands for handshake, raghav wear a authority face " nothing like that Mr.Singh, I just came here to enquiry about my wife " ,Mr.Singh confused " wife??" , raghav confirmed " yeah. ,my wife kalpana raghav singhania " , Mr.Singh with widened eyes " kalpana?? Is she your wife?? Seriously I don't know about it Mr.singhania " ragahv give a small smile to him yet he felt bad in his heart as it's has been more than three years but no one known about their relationship yet, ragahv come out from his trance when he heard Singh words " bit what di you want to know about her?? After all she resigned her job a week before " , ragahv eyes widened with shock " what?? " ,Singh nods his head " yeah nr.singhania your wife resigned the job " ragahv try to compose himself " are you sure??" Raghav ask with confused face , " wait " saying so Singh stopped ragahv open the some file " here her resignation letter!! Hope your confusion got clear now " ragahv stares the resignation letter with shocked yet teary eyes 

" what happened to you ragha?? Why are you crying?? What the Singh said to you ?? Tell me raghav?? Your scaring me with your tears??*" asked gauri with tears ," she left ne mom,she left us,she left us forever!!" Mumbles raghav while tears rolling down on his cheeks " what are you saying Raghav??I can't understand what are saying " asked gauri with a confused face " mom,she resigned her job a week before ,she lied to us that she have a important meeting at Paris " gauri eyes widened with shock,she sat aimlessly on bed with tears ,gauri shakes him on shoulder " why are you sitting like aost raghav,plss bring my daughter back,please bring my kalpi back" raghav stares gauri with confused tears ,gauri hot irritated my raghav silence " why are you staring me like this raghav?? How can you accept your defeat so soon!! Go and get her back in your life it's your time to show your love for her" encouraged gauri with tears , raghav wipes his tears off " you're right mom,Raghav singhania will never accept his defeat at any cost, I'll bring my wife my kalpi back in my life but for me I have to know at lest whee she resides now??" Mumbled raghav with confusion

Tears roll down on kalpi cheeks " hope you'll come here to get me back in your life raghav, I know you didn't even bother in my absence but what I told to this heart its always beating for you even it's belongs to me! My heart telling me that you will come for me, but I know it's my illusion that never going to happen, you know raghav I still love you even you hurt me to the core, I still love you more even you're the reason for my tears, I still love you more even you kept insulting me , I love you raghav, I love you I don't know how ..when ..why I loved you this much, please raghav give a chance to prove my love please give us a chance, give our life a chance please" kalpi cried while clenching her mangalsutra tightly against her chest

" Hay, shakshi " raghav greeted her with small smile , shakshi got confused by raghav sudden presences " raghav,you're here ?? I mean how are you ??" Asked shakshi while trying to cover her uneasiness, " I'm fine,and I know you wonder why I came here suddenly right?? " shaskhi nods in yes, " I want to know where is kalpi now??" Shakshi eyes widened with shock ," what are you asking me raghav?? How can I know your wife resides?? " says shakshi nervously, " please don't play a innocent role shakshi ,I very well know that you know my wife resides, please I want her back in my life, give me her whereabouts " folded his raghav palms together and silent tears rolling on his cheeks , " why should I have to tell you, what if you again try to hur her more?? She already through lot of pain because of you so I don't want to give her more pain sending you there " , raghav bowed his head in guilty " I know I gave her so much pain but not anymore, please give me s chance to prove my love for her shakshi" ,seeing raghav in tears she felt bad " OK I'll give you a address  not for your happiness but for my friend happiness, I know she love you more than anyone after all besides you she didn't had anyone in this world " raghav smiles hearing this and assured her ' " I'm not going to hurt her,believe me I'll love you as much as she is doing for me" 

Kalpi wipes her tears off when someone tapped her shoulder " kalpi, !!" , "akshara" kalpi tried to sounds normal bit its very difficult for her to hide her emotion to the one who lived Ber life since childhood, " you missed him right!!" , kalpi nods in no " I missed him more " kalpi confessed with tears , Akshara asked with confusion " then why you left him kalpi??"/, kalpi wipes her tears but it's continuously makes it's own ways on her cheeks " because I LOVE HIM , I don't want to give him pain in my presence, you know akshara when I married him I vowed myself that I'll bring my old raghav back but I was wrong,I was completely wrong I'm sure he doesn't love pakhi anymore ,he doesn't love me neither, what was my fault that if she ditched him for money, why can't he understand that I love him truly even more he can imagine , his happiness is more important to me akshara, when he told me that my presence in his life make him feel guilty and hurt nothing else I died the moment itself ,so I can't force him to love me ,love is not that to ask Anyone it's happens " completed kalpi with broken heart, " I can feel that kalpi," placed a hand on her shoulder assured akshara, " I want to go to orphanage I'll be back soon , and please don't get worry for me at this condition " she pointed at her bulging tummy , akshara nods in approval

Raghav landed Canada in his private jet, " finally I'm coming to you kalpi to get back you in my life, my life is incomplete without you" says raghav with guilty " I know I hurt you more but I promise you that I will fill your life with happiness and only love ,we will create our own family our kids " thinks raghav while biting his lower lips blushing 

Hearing the door bell sounds akshara mumbles " who will be here at this time?? " with a confused face she opens the door, her frown changed into shocked when she saw raghav standing at entrance with a wide smile ,akshara with trembling voice " raghav tum?? Yahaan?? Tum kiya kar rahi ho ab??" , raghav smiles faded hearing her words ,he says with a innocent face " don't you invite me in? " , akshara smiles with nervous " yeah, come in " , saying so she give a space to raghav enter in , the moment he entered he asked impatiently " where is kalpana?? I want to see her??" , akshara eyes widened with surprise " you're asking for kalpana??" ,raghav smiles widely ' of course, is it sin to a husband to enquiry about his wife"; raghav completed with a blush, " you're mentioning her as your wife??" Questioned akshu with confusion, raghav rolled his eyes " she is my wife akshara , I came here to take her with me to start our life" confessed raghav sincerily, without wasting any second askshara hugged him in happiness " really?? I feel so happy for you both raghav, I'm sure kalpi will be more if she comes to know about this " 

Kalpi slightly confused when akshara didn't opened the door ,it's has been more than two minutes that she rang the door bell,but no one is opening the door , kalpi frowned when she realizes that the door is slightly open " where they left ??" Mumbling that she entered in to the house, her confusion got more strong when she saw a fully decorated living room with full of candles, and red rose petals on the way of her walking, " what was this??who made this preparation?? " whispering that Kali walks to the living room, " me!!" Hearing a voice behind her kalpi turns with confusion but her confusion turns to the shocked when she saw raghav with a smiles ,but smile for me think Kalpi with more confusion

Happy, confusion, anxiety, hurt,pain,care ,surprise every emotions just flew in kalpi heart,she can't believe her fate that her husband is finally here for her ,kalpi come out from her trance when she heard raghav words " I'm the one who made this arrangement " says raghav with wide smile, unable to believe what she heard ,finally Kalpi manage to ask him " but why??" ,raghav look here and there with a lip bite, before she could do anything he slide his arms around her tiny firm waist and whispered near her cheeks " for my wife" ,Kali breathe caught her throat ,her breathe became irregular because if the proximity, even though they're married more than three years but he didn't even touch her not even a little caress ,but her eyes widened with shock when she heard "my wife" from Raghav mouth, Kalpi stares raghav with widened surprise eyes , he lost himself in doe shaped browny chocolate eyes , for the first time in his life he bend his knee front of a girl not a girl but his life.. His wife..,raghav buried his face in kalpi flat stomach and wrapped his arms around her waist " I'm sorry Kalpi, I'm sorry I hurt you more ,I'm sorry to treat you worst ,I'm sorry for everything believe ne kalpi now I'm changed your absense made me realized how you important you're in my life. ,my life is incomplete without you kalpi, unknown to me you filled my life with your care,your love more than that your honesty and selfless love,now it's my turn to prove my love for you" hearing his confession tears roll down on her cheeks, bit her eyes widened with shock when she hears love from Raghav mouth ,without saying anything kalli slide her hand in to raghav hair and started to caress it with small smile , raghav continued with tears " and I'm angry at you,you left me..how could you kalpi?? Howciuld you left me all alone there? You know what I can't leave without you !! Because I LOVE you MY WIFE ..my life...my everything... Please come back to me...but now I'm angry on you to leaving me like this" raghav pouted with a innocence quite face , kalpi amused seeing raghav like this ,without wasting any second she bent in her knees and held his cheeks lovingly " I'm sorry raghav, I left you all alone but believe me your happiness is matter to me" ,unable to help finally raghav let out a loud laugh " wow...wiffy it's me who have to ask for forgiveness but you asked me ?? You're loving me this much??" Asked raghav with curious gaze, kalli nods is yes " I love you more than you can imagine ,I love you raghav..." Saying so she jumps in raghav arms " I love you too wiffey" saying so raghav reciprocating her hug passionately 

Slowly the formal lovely hug turned into passionate one,raghav started to caress kalpi back tenderly, other side kunable to control finally kalli let out a erotic moan above on raghav ear" rag...have"   , raghav crushed kalli brea$t on his muscular chest , feeling her soft skin against him he lost his control completely, without wasting any second his hands went into kalpi shirt and started to caressing her back seducesively , other side kalpi pull raghav more in to her by his hair, raghav kisses kalpi everywhere on her face, eyes,forehead, nose, cheeks, finally he crushed her lips with his , kalli opens her mouth willingly allowing him to dominate her mouth fully by his tongue other side she dies same to raghav, she can't believe finally she got her first kiss with her loved one..her one only husband..., raghav kissing kalpi neck to collarbone, kalpi arched her back to give more access to raghav on her body , " kalpi I want you now!!" Whispers raghav above her lips before capturing her lips in to passionate one

After undressing himself raghav laid besides naked kalli on bed, unknown hungry pulled them to each other, without any warning raghav laid on top of her and started to kiss her lovingly,even biting her passionately, hearing kalpi Faso in pain raghav started to suck the area where he marked her , raghav eyes widened with excitement as he was the kid to got his favourite candy or Disney land seeing kalpi breast ,kalpi closed her eyes with blushing seeing raghav reaction " kalpi open your eyes I want to see the pool of chocolate " whisper raghav yet seduced tone, kalpi opens her eyes slowly but her cheeks reddening with blush when she heard raghav words " I think me and these two babies  of yours became friends ,I love them" saying so he bent his head to capture kalpi mound of nipple , he started to explore each and every part of her body ,kalpi curled her feet with pleasure, she scratch raghav back to get him more wild on her ,but other side raghav got bust in exploring her smoothy tummy ,Kalpi hissed in pain when raghav marked her as his " raghav I want you more!! Plss don't stop baby!! " with a wild comment of kalpi ,raghav lost his control started to olung deep inside her breaking all the walls not only between walls also their life, they each other make their new world with their pure selfless love , after the heated passionate love making raghav placed his head on kalpi breast , finally they started their journey together

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update. They are together. 

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb happy ending