RagNa/AshNa Fs : Healing Love final part on page 3

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

" pakhi...pakhi....look at your boy Raghav " sana yelled at Pakhi..other side pakhi stares raghav with open mouth ,Sana continued " you know pakhi he is so handsome and hot too " but interrupted him by saying " rich one too" ,Sana nods in yes.." But plss sana help me to win ragahv so than I can get his properties as well,then I'll be the most richest person in this world I can do whatever I want in my life without thinking cost of money, he will help me in everything " understanding pakhi words sana eyes lightening with idea " oh..pakhi I have a idea come let's follow him then we will trace his resides " then they followed raghav who is driving Audi car with the purchase bag  ,Raghav entered in to Raizad Mansion to gave their purchase bags ...other side pakhi eyes widened with surprise and awe " wow..Raizad Mansion that means his full name Raghav raizad ,look at this mansion sana if I make him fall for me then I'll be lucky one,come let's go we have to plan something " saying that Pakhi left...other side raghav delivering the purchase bag ragahv come out from the mansion  returned the Audi car which he bought from his boss " yeah Sir ,I delivered the bag in your mansion. .OK Sir I'll be back in ten minutes " with a obident tone raghav called his boss

Next day seeing ragahv jogging in the park ,pakhi shows her thump up to her friends ...pakhi jogging opposite of raghav to make him look at her but nothing happened like that  ,while jogging pakhi turn and saw raghav defectly because of that her foot got twisted " ouch!!'" She fell on the road  ,pakhi is waiting for ragahv to the mandir executing their second plan to make raghav fall for her, " pakhi,pakhi raghav is coming " her friend sana shouts in nervous, " do you remember everything right??" Questioned pakhi,sana nods ..pakhi slowly followed ragahv who is entering the mandir, standing opposite of ragahv pakhi impatiently waiting for him to opens his eyes,pakhi closed her eyes when she ense raghav going to open his eyes ,other side his whole world stopped when his eyes fell on pakhi,who is standing opposite of him like angel " wiw ..she is so beautiful.. Look like a angel ",pakhi smiles inwardly knowing ragjag staring her without blinking thank god finally he saw me" 

The passed like this ,raghav and pakhi always enjoyed and cherish their love other side pakhi unaware of raghav real identity as she thinks he is the CEO of Raizad construction but raghav totally unaware of pakhi intention ,Raghav " pakhi,you know yesterday I talked to mom about you ! She wants to see you !! What did you say??" ,hearing this pakhi fell on sky " really,raghav baby your mom accepted me without seeing me how sweet " ,raghav said proudly " because my mom trust me as whatever decision I made it's right one " ,pakhi holds his arms " OK,don't worry tomorrow I'll come to Raizad Mansion to see your mom!!" ,raghav asked with confusion " Raizad mansion kyu??" ,pakhi says with smile " don't kidding me raghav,that's your mansion right,then your mom is staying there only " ,raghav stares pakhi with confusion " pakhi,what are you saying ,I'm not the owner of Raizad Mansion, I'm working as a sales executive manager of Raizad construction, he is my boss Sammy " ,hearing raghav words pakhi whole dream shattered into pieces but she didn't believed what raghav said " raghav tell me it's a joke right??' Asks with tears. Raghav confirmed " no,pakhi I'm saying truth we are staying Raizad chawl " ,pakhi with widen eyes " chawl?? " ,raghav nods without wasting any second pakhi slapped raghav angrily " how could you raghav,you trapped me in to your plan " ,still now raghav can't understand why Pakhi suddenly behaving like this " but pakhi what I done?? " , pakhi " I thought you're owner of Raizad construction and Raizad Mansion but you fooled me by your acting " saying so she covers her face and cried her heart out

After almost one hour crying pakhi composed herself and wipes her face by her palms ,and stood up says sternly " I'm sorry raghav,I can't love you anymore " hearing her words tears roll down on Raghav cheeks " what are you saying Pakhi ?? Why can't you ??" ,pakhi " I want to marry rich one to fulfill my dreams raghav ,you know as a orphan I suffered a lot but not anymore ,if I marry a person poor like you then I can't imagine my life like that,I'm sorry raghav I didn't had any other choice apart from that,plss forger me and don't show your face to me ,your bloody face remained me that I made a mistake falling for a person like you but I must appreciated your acting skill you didn't show your poor wealth from of me  " saying so pakhi turn to leave but stopped in midway when her eyes fell on her ring which raghav gifted her on birthday, throwing the ring on his raghav she left leaving behind a heart broken raghav but not before take his ring which she gifted him on his birthday " you didn't deserved me raghav " ..

Raghav fell on his knees and held Pakhi feet tightly " plss Pakhi I love you,I can't imagine my life without you ,don't throw me like this pakhi look you want to live rich life right! Then trust me I'll give the life you want but I want time plsss " ,pakhi anger reached it's peak ,she forcefully took her knees off from Raghav holds and shouts " do you really think you're able to give a life I want ?? No..ragahv ..you misunderstood... You're just a chawl wala ladka ..you didn't even know the worth of money but for me money is more important raghav I can't live my life with you  if you love me truly then plss let me love my life peacefully I won't happen in your presence, don't show your face to me raghav good bye " after pakhi left raghav cried his hear out " I did nothing wrong pakhi,I didn't hide my identity from you,it's you who misunderstood me that I'm businessmen but no..I'm poor but doesn't mean I have no rights to love you pakhi,why you come in yo my life " rain pours heavily ,but raghav didn't get to find a shelter

It's you who chased me ,it's you who made me fall you badly,it's you who left me ..what I dine wrong pakhi you spoiled my whole life,I'm still at same place where you left but you ,you gave me my rights to someone, I don't know how I'm going to live my life without you,you made my life miserable one ,even though I want to live normal live but I always ended up in thinking about you ,but you know pakhi I done nothing wrong ,it's you ..you have to pay for your deeds but I can't hurt you as once I loved you but not now.. Girls are always behind the money , you changed my thinking towards girl, I hate you pakhi..I hate you ..from onwards no one will going to make any space in my heart..

Mom ..plss don't pressurized him mom, I can't see him like that, it's hurt me more mom,yeah I.admit I love him..I will always but nothing left for me in his heart ,he made himself clear when I proposed him that he can't love me..and he will not..but still I want to marry him mom, may be in my presence I can heal his wounded heart , I don't want him to love me back mom but I want him enjoy his life like others like us, I want to bring our old fun,loving raghav back at the same time I don't want to push him in this relationship

Don't worry kalpi,I will make him agree to marry you ,I can't see my children's like this, he hurting himself for loving a wrong girl like Pakhi, you hurting yourself for not getting his love back ,do you really think I am happy seeing you both like this?? It's high time kalpi we have make him agree for his marriage with you,who will take care of him after me,I'm Sure no one will love him like you as you proved it's already 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Interesting update. Waiting next part. 

tq

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting story continues dear 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Interesting story continues dear 

tq dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 2 

It's has been more than three years of married life with my beloved husband raghav ..raghav singhania... Yeah you hear me right I'm kalpana Raghav Singhania to the world but for him I'm a stranger or should i say his roommate, in the three years our equation doesn't changed not even a single bit,I wonder is my love not enough for him to forget his bitter past,his my love not enough for him to move on,is my love not enough for make him live his life like before fun,loving,caring ,he is not I'm fault it's me it's my love we failed ..but I'm not going to lose my hope not at him..I promised gauri mom that I'll bring old Raghav back but I wonder is it possible?? How could I make his life better when.he didn't even give me a single glance, still now he is feeling uncomfortable whenever I am around him, it's make my heart shattered into million of pieces  when he avoiding me ,but I don't want him to force in this relationship, unloved unwanted relationship for him but for me he is the one and only person in my life ,I doesn't even feel alone when I lived in the orphanage but now I have a husband who I loves from bottom of my heart but I feel all alone here ,,my every hopes started to broken little 

" Raghav where are you?? Why still now didn't reached yet??should I tell gauri mom to call raghav ?? Plss god safe raghav..it's has been 12 o'clock what happened to him??" Mumbling kalpi restlessly, she walks back and forth on the upstairs but her gaze fixed on the entrance, soon a relief spread all over her face when she heard car horn sound it's of course raghav's ,kalpi about to ran to the living room but stopped when she remembered his painful words " don't come near to me,I will be more happy if you didn't show your face to me" with a tears kalpi stood on the upstairs,her heart skipped a beat when her eyes fell on raghav her husband who is walking to the living room while scrolling his mobile,I want to hug you raghav right there but I know raghav you dont be happy if I around you ,I just don't want to make you uncomfortable mumbling that she entered their room and waiting for him to come after finishing his dinner

I sat on the dinning table and took a little note under a plate " hope you like the dinner " it's not new when I declared her that I feel uncomfortable at in my own house because of her presence she stopped to show her face and being around me,but I very well know she is Waiting for me in the upstairs, when I entered in my house I saw her at upstairs and praying for my well being as I'm too late and I'm sure seeing her face like that she is worried for me, I witnesses how she felt relieved once i entered the mansion " but I don't love you kalpi,it's hurt me more because of me you lost your life, why you love the person who has nothing to give you expect pain,hurt,ignorance anger " with the thinking I finished my dinner 

Raghav entered their room after finishing his delicious dinner which cooked by his wife...wife...not at all..for me she is just my roommate nothing else more... Sensing raghav foot step sound kalpi closed her eyes and pretending like she is sleeping, without giving any simple glance to her raghav entered in the washroom after freshing up he Laid beside her and minding the distance between them ,kalpi smiled with eyes close when she sense Raghav laids on bed " it's my daily routine, I'm glad at least I got the little space for me in his bed,I still remembered when he said me to slept on bed onwards " 

Flashback starts 

After their marriage kalpi is waiting for raghav in their room suharaat ,kalpi is waiting for him with lot of hopes and dreams " oh..god I still unable to believe I got married with my loved one thank you god and plss help me to bring my old raghav back and help me to fulfill my promise to gauri mom" whispered kalpi while clenching the mangalsutra ,she caressing her mangalsutra lightly and remembered how raghav tie this around my neck ,and touching her sindoor my raghav declared me as I'm forever his only me and raghav ,kalpi heart started to beat speedily when she heard raghav footsteps, kalpi stood and waiting for raghav to approach her but without saying or giving any words and glimpses to her he directly went to washroom, after waiting for another ten minutes raghav come out from the washroom, kalpi hesitated sometimes " don't feel shy or nervous kalpi,she is your husband and you have to behave normal.around him after all you're going to share your entire life with him" thinking so kalpi approach raghav with small little steps ," rag...." ,raghav stopped her bus showing his palms, " look kalpana I already told you I don't love you,why are risking your life in to danger you know I can't give anything expect pain and hurt?! I doesn't has anything for you in my heart ,I considered you're my best friend once upon a time but you spoiled it by marrying me,instead of giving me a peace you and mom forced me in to unloved unwanted relationship " ,kalpi eyes widened with shock " is he mentioned our marriage like unloved unwanted relationship, how could you raghav!!" So many emotions flew in to her heart but her lips remains silent ," I know raghav our relationship doesn't exist like other ,I very well knew you don't love me but it's doesn't mean you never will,I will make my own place in your heart,and prove yourself that you're my world want to fulfill your life with happiness I doesn't expect you love me back " kalpi thinks with tears,but other side raghav didn't left any chance to her speak ,raghav continued " and kalpi I accepted this marriage only for my mom ,because I didn't have anyone for me in this world expect her,I already confessed it to you that I have no feelings for you hope you won't expect anything from me because it's hurts you only " saying so he laid on bed ,kalpi about to sat on the bed near raghav but stopped in midway when raghav said coldly " don't expect me yo share my bed with you just sleep on couch ,I know you won't feel comfortable but mom will feel bad of you sleep on other room,Good night" 

Kalpi laid on couch while facing raghav who back is facing him and thinks with tears " I know raghav whatever you are said a moment ago indeed it's true I expected this only ,but I lost my hope I'll try my level best to bring you back and other side my love for you will make you forget your bitter past " thinks kalpi with lot of hopes and closing her eyes and ready to welcome her first day of marriage

Raghav come out from his room " mom,I have a important meeting today,have to go now bye mom??" ,gauri well know everything about Raghav and kalpi marriage bit she really happy with the think " my bahu kalpi one day change my raghav life like I want to see" , gauri " but beta,yesterday only you got married" ,raghav continued while sat besides gauri at dinning table " yeah,I know mom but this meeting is important and don't force me to do something which I don't like " said raghav coldly, hearing his words gauri felt bad other side kalpi who is preparing breakfast for their family " I don't force you in this relationship raghav,I will wait for the moment that day you will come to me willingly " think kalpi will smile and lot of hopes 

" wow,kalpi beta made breakfast for us,come here and serve raghav after all this your first day of marriage you have to do it to your husband "gauri says with smile, raghav look Here and there to avoid kalpi presence but the more he avoided her it's effects him ,kalpi about to serve him he shows his palms to her " no need...mom I'm getting late bye " without waiting for gauri response ragahv left leaving behind heart broken kalpi  ,after raghav left gauri placed her hands on kalpi shoulder " I'm sorry beta ,plss forgive him " ,kalli removed her hands and smiled with tears " mom,I didn't feel bad,I didn't got hurt ,because I already know about my relationship with him so how could I expect him to act like a normal husband  which he doesn't!! Mom I'm feeling so tired going to take some rest you have your breakfast " saying so kalpi left there with tears ," I know kalpi you're hurt by raghav behavior and I believed your love for him will make my raghav come near to you " think gauri with hopes

Raghav entered the cabin with mood off,seeing him like this Sammy said " raghav ,why you came at office today??" ,raghav got irritated his questions " why can't I Sammy?? It's my office " ,Sammy smiles " I know raghav it's your office but yesterday only you got married with kalpi instead of enjoying your day with her ..." ,raghav roared in anger " shut up Sammy,nothing exist in our unloved unwanted relationship " ,Sammy mumbles with shock " unloved unwanted relationship?? " ,raghav confirmed " you heard me right Sammy,every girls are same " ,Sammy anger reach it's peak but he composer himself " not every girls raghav...kalpi loves you only not your properties " hearing this without saying anything raghav rolled his eyes ...soon a knock sound of door disturbed their conversation ,raghav strenly said " come in" , the office big entered in the cabin with a tiffin carrier " sir someone told me to give you " saying so he put the carrier bag in the table and left from there, raghav didn't make any move to see the note who is in Carrier bag as he very well know who sent this to him but Sammy took the letter and read loudly  " Hope you love the meal.... love yours kalpi " ,raghav closed his rues irritatingly " why can't see understand Sammy I have nothing in my heart for her " ,Sammy says with tears " that's her love for you raghav,she doesn't expect you love her back ..hope my sister love make you realized not every women's are behind the Money" saying so Sammy left leaving raghav who didn't even bother himself to think about Sammy words

" should I ...shouldn't I.. What if I disturbed him at his work..he already doesn't like me at my presence at all ..no kalpi don't call him your presence make him more  anger his happiness is important to me I'm sure one day everything will be changed like I want ,me ,my raghav only our love ,plss bappa help me to give my raghav back I can't see him like lost and lonely ,I want him to enjoy his life like before " thinks kalpi with tears 

" kalpi beta did you call raghav ,he still now didn't reached yet??" Asked gauri with concern, kalpi said with smile " don't bother him mom,may be he stuck with meetings and some important work ,I just dont want to force him in this relations mom,you have your dinner and take rest I'll wait for him" kalpi replied , gauri stares kalpi with tears " hope I didn't spoiled your life beta " ,kalpi place her hands on gauri's " mom what are tiu saying you know really I feel blessed to have raghav in my life you very well knew mom I love him so much and didn't want to loss him and I promised you I'll bring our old Raghav back" assured kalpi with hopes ,after having dinner gauri left the dinning table 

After waiting for three hours finally raghav made his way on the mansion ,seeing him entering the mansion kalpi reheated the food other side raghav sat on the dinning table to have his food ,he about poured mango juice in the glass but stopped when kalpi said behind him " don't drink raghav ," raghav stares kalpi with confusion and shocked to see kalpi there to waiting for him ,sensing raghav uncomfortable situation kalpi just nervously " I mean to say I already re heated the food for you ,so just have the dinner together " ,saying so kalpi about to serve him with smile " stop this nonsense kalpana ,can't you understand that I didn't liked your presence around me and why are you waiting for me like a typical wife,there is nothing left for you in my heart kalpana,plss don't hurt me with your presence,I feel uncomfortable at even my own house ,why are you forcing me like this kalpi " ,heating raghav words kalpi have tears in her eyes but decided to avoid it " sorry raghav ,let's have you dinner " she about to serve but raghav push the plate a side " whats your problem kalpana,can't you hear me right?? I don't hate you neither love...plss don't make me feel hurt , I want to be alone like before so be in your line don't act like typical wife as our relationship is different from others..no love...no care..no commitment.. No expectations... No hate...no anger..you're STRANGER for me that's it" saying so Raghav left leaving heart broken kalpi behind " my heart shattered into million of pieces raghav ...thank you at least by this chance you're talking to me and I promise you I didn't show my face to you,I don't want to hurt you raghav ,but I still love you...love you more than anyone in this world after all I didn't had anyone for me expect you and gauri mom " 

It's my wedding anniversary seriously I must say dad are flew ,but our relationship doesn't changed not even a single bit ,but yeah finally I'm managed to got a small space for me in his bed, hopefully soon he will give me a space in his heart,qnd our conversation will be singke word yes,no besides this he dudnt speak anything to me,at 10am aaual my husband raghav went to office I even don't know whether he remembered our wedding day or not ,I know he didn't remembered it but what would in say to my heart which always yearn for his love expect him to remembered but as usual I got pain ,he left office without giving me a single glance

" happy wedding anniversary beta" saying so gauri hug kalpi tightly ," thank you so much mom,I'm glad you remembered this day" saying so kalpi return the hug, " do you wish your arrogant husband, silent film!?" ,kalpi eyes widened with shock " mom,don't call him like that mom,you know he will get anger if he come to know about it and i don't want to you give my husband names" ,gauri smile widely " I love him so much right,then why can't you wish him beta,wish him when you bring lunch to him at office " ," I will try mom,bit I don't want to hurt him mom,I'm sure if I go near him he will get anger " ," he is your husband kalpi ,try sometimes after that everything will be fine " kalpi nods affirmatively

At lunch as usual I gave much carrier to the office boy with a letter " hope you love the lunch and happy wedding anniversary to my dear husband, you're best husband in the universe.,hope you like my gift.. love kalpi" with gift of wrist watch kalpi gave the carrier bag to office boy 

Should I...shouldn't I..why are so scared kalpi?? He us your husband.. Simply go and wish him without Waiting for his response come out from his sight " thinking so kalpi entered inside the Singhania construction, when her feet touched the cold tiles of the floor she eyes widened with awe such a Beautiful and everything arranged at the Perfect place ,kalpi come out from her trance when she heard Sammy voice behind her " hay,my liitle sister what are you doimg here anyway wish you many more happy wedding anniversary my sweet little sissy " saying so Sammy hugged kalpi, kalpi felt happy that Everyone remembered her wedding day unlike raghav , kalpi looks here and there and finally after gaining some courage " I came here to wish him" ,Sammy says with smile " why are you hesitating for that ..go inside " kalpi nods

Other side raghav stares the letter which kalpi wrote, I it doesn't mean I forget the day kalpana but it's not my memorable day unlike you ,still now I'm tieing in this unloved unwanted relationship for my mom only ,if she didn't forced me to marry you at least you'll enjoy your life with someone else ,I spoiled your life sorry but I can't love you , "  raghav come out from his trance when office boy arranged the table with foods , he about to placed the wrist watch on the table but unfortunately it's slipped from his hand ,the wrist watch broken in to pieces , at the same time kalpi knocked the door ," get in " ,kalli entered the cabin with smile but her smile fades when her eyes saw broken pieces of her present wrist watch just like her life... Her love...soon the happiness in her eyes replaced by the hurt and tears,tears fell on her cheeks other side not knowing what to say raghav stunned on his place ,he witnessed the tears in her eyes and pain,hurt too..." Kalpa...." Raghav words left incomplete when kalpi show her palms to stop him " I'm sorry " unable to control her tears kalpi ran out of the cabin with tears 

Raghav closed his eyes guilty, I always hurt you kalpi but today I felt bad for you tears,believe me I didn't broken the wrist watch..how can I kalpana when you gave me the watch with your love...I understand I didn't love you but I respect your love for me , I admire you as still now your love for me didn't reduced even though I always try to hurt him..raghav felt guilty as I'm the reason for the tears in you eyes but his guilty replaced by anger when he saw office boy who is shivering in fear " you're fired" roared raghav simply yet angrily , office boy folede his hands " sir,plss believed me I didn't do it intentionally, " ,raghav clenched his fist angrily " but you hurt my WIFE ,you're fired go and collect your termination letter " ,office boy " sir...." ,raghav angrily " I said leave " 

Other side kalpi walks aimlessly in the road " how could you kalpi,how could you expect him to accept your presents, you know very well that he felt nothing for you it's you and mom forced him in this relationship, for him our marriage is unloved and unwanted relationship " thought kalpi with tears but I thought may be he will accept my gift and I have some little space for him in his heart but he proved he wrong " think kalpi with tears 

End of the flashback

vanajaragna thumbnail

Sorry if it's boring, and from onwards won't be able to give updates regularly...but try to update whenever I get time...thank you all

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update 

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update. Raghav lied to pakhi. Please update next part soon. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Very beautiful update 

tq