Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: eishe10

Awesome update ☺

Thanks

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Heyy nice part.. kukki teaching lessons to Prerna to win against Rishab .. so cute😂 ... Loved it !! Mr. Bose looked fine man but don't how things will move once they stay together.. let's see.. it would be interesting. Please continue soon.. take care :)

Thanks so much

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Anyway the commeny went this way...

I love how Kuki talks with Prerna oh so cool ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and also Rishabh and Budhao ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ throw this mad man out ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh yes she has a reputation to live upto - Kukki Sharma Bajaj

I just jope Budhao doesn't create differences among PreRish on purpose for some ulterior motive 😱

He won't do it deliberately but as they say you do stupid thing for our daughters and Mr bose has nothing but Kukki. 

Why did you swallow this comment before??

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Mr. Bose & Rishabh share a good relationship even after what Menakak did to them which is good.

Too much convincing for a person who would create problem in the future🤔

Mr. Bose is guilty as he blindly supported his daughter and never did anything atleast for Kukki in these years. Why Bajaj wants to take him home

For now Rishab doesn't know what problems he can create. He just want to help his mentor and teacher. With everything that happened with Menaka and all he would have needed that convincing. Plus as Mr Bose said emotional baatein karne laga hain because of Prerna. Maybe he has lot a balance that he used to maintain before and this he needs to learn on his own.

Mr. Bose wants to see what changed in Rishabh's life for the changes in him, Interesting.

Omg!! Kukki giving lessons to Prerna is so sweet & funny too🤣

Lovely update, continue soon.

Thanks so much.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't swallow, IF swallowed it up ðŸ¤ª

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I didn't swallow, IF swallowed it up ðŸ¤ª

😆

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful written update. Highlight of this one are the conversations, be it between Bajaj-Bose or Prerna-Kukki. Both are written so beautifully. 

Your Kukki reminded me of grown up Kukki from the show. A question, how old is Kukki here in this story?

I am looking forward to what Mr. Bose does. If he is a negative or a positive- waiting for upcoming updates to know more 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Beautiful written update. Highlight of this one are the conversations, be it between Bajaj-Bose or Prerna-Kukki. Both are written so beautifully. 

Thanks so much

Your Kukki reminded me of grown up Kukki from the show. A question, how old is Kukki here in this story?

In this story she is only 8-9 years old but I am trying to show a mark ass kid as she as already been through a lot

I am looking forward to what Mr. Bose does. If he is a negative or a positive- waiting for upcoming updates to know more 

Greyish maybe lets see

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks so much

You are most welcome :)

In this story she is only 8-9 years old but I am trying to show a mark ass kid as she as already been through a lot

Ohhh great. I am an idiot you have mentioned in one of your update. I am soo sorry. Guess I got confused reading so many stories. My apologies.

Greyish maybe lets see

Coolll. Wiating ðŸ˜Š

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Thanks so much

You are most welcome :)

Ohhh great. I am an idiot you have mentioned in one of your update. I am soo sorry. Guess I got confused reading so many stories. My apologies.

Greyish maybe lets see

Coolll. Wiating ðŸ˜Š

No need to say sorry. ðŸ˜Š