Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 29

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey there.. how are you?

What a beautiful chapter. Loved everything about it and I had to share with you that it was wonderful. 

Portrayal of Mr. Bose was just amazing. And I loved everything about his conversation with Rishabh. I mean both had respect and care for each other, but they had their own way of expressing. Rishabh always had the upper hand in the conversation but he wasn't overpowering in any manner.

Loved 'Guards throw this man out' 

Everything about their conversation was so natural and organic. I mean I could imagine this happen in real life. Also this conversation would have looked amazing on screen. Wonderful job. I kind of like Mr. Bose and how unknowingly he may end up being a challenge in Rishabh-Prerna's life. Looking forward to it.

Prerna and Kukki were too cute.. the way she told Prerna that it is difficult to win over Mr. Bajaj but Rishabh- the father / husband would lose on his own for his loved ones. I have said this earlier and will say it again, I love how you show Mr. Bajaj and Rishabh wala sides of the same man.

Looking forward to next one.

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Hey there.. how are you?

I am good and still on work from home.

What a beautiful chapter. Loved everything about it and I had to share with you that it was wonderful. 

Portrayal of Mr. Bose was just amazing. And I loved everything about his conversation with Rishabh. I mean both had respect and care for each other, but they had their own way of expressing. Rishabh always had the upper hand in the conversation but he wasn't overpowering in any manner.

Loved 'Guards throw this man out' 

Everything about their conversation was so natural and organic. I mean I could imagine this happen in real life. Also this conversation would have looked amazing on screen. Wonderful job. I kind of like Mr. Bose and how unknowingly he may end up being a challenge in Rishabh-Prerna's life. Looking forward to it.

Thank you so much. Frankly even I was scared writing Mr.Bose and I have made numerous corrections in this episode. I want it to be like a shadow of Rishab but its their choices and decisions that made them different.I have already started it but I am having the most difficulty writing it. It feels like digging my own grave.

Prerna and Kukki were too cute.. the way she told Prerna that it is difficult to win over Mr. Bajaj but Rishabh- the father / husband would lose on his own for his loved ones. I have said this earlier and will say it again, I love how you show Mr. Bajaj and Rishabh wala sides of the same man.

Looking forward to next one.

Thanks so much for the amazing comments

Chapter 13 – Strike 3 and out

Rishab was half expecting fireworks tonight either a new plan or Prerna might finally give up and give him his present nope she is not giving up so easily. But nothing there was nothing at all and he was actually disappointed. He has started enjoying the game only now. He came home to find prerna in room working on something on laptop. Nothing at all.

“Aap aa gaye khana lagwa do?”

“aapne wait kyun kiya? Maine bola tha late hoga aane main”

“Thoda kaam tha aur Yeh to karhi sakti hoon. Aap khane ka baad meri presentation dekh lenge client ke saath meeting thi aaj and we were slaughtered. We have convinced them for another meeting. I know you are tired but”

“Nahin its fine main dekh lunga”

She was silent all during the meal and then Rishab went and helped her with the presentation. Prerna was silent the whole time and let Rishab work making corrections here and there and kept listening to whatever he said intently. Rishab was surprised her face showed that she was sad and he was not liking it. She was never this quiet. Once they were done, she went straight to sleep.

“Prerna agar Mr.Bose ko leke you have issues”

“Nahin aise koi baat nahin hain aur agar hoti to main haan kyun bolti. I am just tired and it was a ba d day at work. Tomorrow presentation theek se ho jaye. Waise bhi I didn’t have to do anything when I told the staff ki kaun aanewala hain they did everything and made sure of every detail without asking. I was surprised actually watching them”

“He used to come home a lot of times before so they almost all know him”

“That is why I let them all doIt their way, Waise bhi Jo cheez hoti nahin ya aati nahin who try bhi nahin karni chahiye. Jo aap hain who aap hain.” and smiled and went to sleep.

After sometime he woke up to find Prerna missing. He saw a faint light in washroom and went near it to find prerna trying something with a mobile light. He switched on the light and she turned around quickly and tied the robe. The gift box from his birthday was lying next to sink.

“Aap soi nahin” Prerna

“prerna yeh.” Rishab

“Nahin kuch nahin I was just trying, aap jaake so jaaye, I will be fine” and tried to walk out of the washroom.

“Prerna” and without thinking anything Rishab kissed her then and there. “You don’t have to and you win. Ok.You win”

“This easy it is this easy to do this and I have been going crazy for the last one week.” Rishab looked at her confused. Prerna slowly very slowly opened her robe and started laughing.She was wearing the night gown only.

“Strike 3 and out. I won I won” and she tried to run but Rishab caught her and heaved her up on her shoulders, while Prerna kept shouting” Aaahh Rishab chodiye, haar gaye hain to bache ki tarah behave mat kariye” and then put her on bed and caged her in her arms.

“Main haar gaya, main haar gaya.”

“Aur nahin to kya. And I can’t even believe ki aap itni aasani se maan gaye. Do you even realise mujhe kitni mehnat karni padi. Ahhh chodiye. You think this is easy roz shubh uth ke itna makeup karna kapde pehena itna sundar lagna par nahin kiya maine aur aap aap to bilkul saint ban gaye the”

“Oh, and you became the devil,isilye aapne meri bachiyon ko bhi nahin choda, don’t think I don’t know”

“I know that you knew but I had hoped”

“what?Kya hua abhi to bada uchal rahi thi finish the sentence” and nuzzled her neck.

“Rishab?”

“Kya hua boliye”

Prerna stopped fighting and just said “that I will be able to make you late for office that day” and started looking the other way and Rishab couldn’t help but smile at her. He turned her face and looked straight at her and just his gaze filled with desire made Prerna shiver.

“I want you to look at me when you say this” and Prerna was not able to think or say anything.

“ki aap.. “

“ki”

“ki aap phir se mujhe satayenge, bas khush” and thinking that Rishab is distracted tried to leave but he held her in her position

“Kaha ja rahin hain.”

“Aahh Rishab chodiye. Par jobhi finally hara diya na maine aapko. I won”

“Ise harana kehte hain. Jabkuch nahin hua to emotional blackmail”

“Emotional blackmail!!!!”Prerna stopped fighting and made the saddest and cutest face that she had seen Kukki making and Rishab releasing her lied down beside her and they both started to laugh.

“Boliye kya chahiye aapko?Rishab Bajaj ko haraya hain aapne” She went near him hugged him and kissed him on the chest.

“kuch nahin kuch bhi nahin bas agli baar aise games nahin khelne. Aapme hoga patience mujhme…” And she stopped midway when she realised what she had just said.

“Really! Done “and then he went on to give what she had asked. After sometime while they were lying next to each other

“How did I not know my wife has such amazing legs” while making patterns on her legs.

“I still cannot believe I did that. 3 spas that is what it took to get those legs. Kitna dard hua pata hain. But koi fayda nahin you just.”

“hua na fayda I enjoyed the show”

”Rishab!”

“Waise mujhe jyada acha lagta agar aap mujhse kuch maangti. Kabhi nahin bolti khud se” Rishab

“Jaise aap mujhe sab batate hain sab kuch. Jab tak zidd na karo” Prerna

“zaroo…” Rishab

“zaroorat hi nahin padti aap samajh jate hain. Same.” Prerna

“To ab main samajh raha hoonki aap kuch to mangna chahti hoon. To phir bol kyun nahin rahin hain” Rishab

“Bachpan se kabhi kuch mangne ki aadat nahin thi. Maa baba ke saath choti choti cheezon main khush hona sikh laya tha and I am happy with what I have. Touchwood”

“Prerna kya chahiye. Please”

“Snowfall maine kabhi snowfall nahin dekha, ek badi si khidki aap main snowfall aur hamara morning ritual”

“Jo hamesha ki tarah bachiyan disturb kar dengi.” And they started to laugh

“Ok” and he kissed her back.

“Rishab”

“hmm”

"Aapne dekh liya thana that I am wearing a gown when I turned around”

Rishab didn’t say anything just pulled her nearer to him, moving her hair to other side and started trailing kisses from her neck to shoulders to her front and entangling their hands together.

“To phir kyun….” Making Rishab look at her directly into her eyes. He said “Aapko games main bhi aise nahin dekh sakta” Prerna stunned, leaving all her inhibitions and shyness kissed him and tried to make him feel loved the same way he had made her feel always.

Mr Bose came to Bajaj mansion around evening as his flight got delayed and Rishab had gone to pick him up. He came and Prerna went to greet him and touched his feet he blessed her but his eyes were transfixed on the 8-year-old standing behind her. It was almost as if he was watching an 8-year-old menaka standing in front of him and was rooted at his position. Rishab tapped him on the back and He went near her and she held out her hand.

“Hello”

“Hello Kukki” and he was skeptical and scared to shake and touch her hand.

“It’s ok they are washed and all. You can shake them”

“Of course, I can” and he laughed and went on to shake them

“And this must be the little princess Sneha” to the little girl who was hiding behind Kukki. She immediately made her hand forward to shake and she went on take his glasses and started playing with them.

“That is ok she can keep it”and they all laughed and went inside. Mr. Bose was shown the room and he seemed to know almost all the staff. They were all respectful towards him just like with Rishab, almost like an old family member had come. Somehow Prerna felt like an outsider as she was the only one who was meeting him for the first time and was scared but the next moment she found Rishab’s hand on her waist in which she entangled hers and it all vanished for the moment.

Chapter 14 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153436868

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

😆 hahaha lingerie 😝 

Sneha took away Mr Bose ke glasses 😆

Mr Bose is finally here!! Their game is over and Rishabh let Prerna win (how sweet 😆) Now let’s see Ki aage kya kya hota hai! 😈

Prerna won😎

Her wish, snowfall

I liked Kukki's greeting & Sneha's mischief with Mr. Bose.

Let's see how Mr. Bose's stay here will affect the couple now.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

😆 hahaha lingerie 😝 

Sneha took away Mr Bose ke glasses 😆

Kuch kaam nahi aaya, I guess prerna was right they don't need it to start.😉

Originally posted by Niyati_T

Mr Bose is finally here!! Their game is over and Rishabh let Prerna win (how sweet 😆) Now let’s see Ki aage kya kya hota hai! 😈

Rishab can very easily lose for his family and Mr bajaj can make anyone else lose.

Aage confusions, misunderstanding and a lot more 

Originally posted by MR21

Prerna won😎

Her wish, snowfall

I know. That is my biggest wish to see Prerish honeymoon in snowfall and the song - Yeh haseen wadiya from Roja. Damn the makers thode din baad le jaate Switzerland when bajaj had started feeling for Prerna maybe we could have got some better scenes. 

I liked Kukki's greeting & Sneha's mischief with Mr. Bose.

Let's see how Mr. Bose's stay here will affect the couple now.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Thanks so much