Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome updates....the case is getting interesting which each update....

Loved Ariya moments 😍 ohh I so love how arjun interacts with Riya....

Continue Soon

Anchal91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awsome one.. specifically tht garparvesh scene 😄😍❤️❤️...ab dadi ko kon bachayega arjun se..will wait for tht update..

Edited by Anchal91 - 3 years ago
Peppypop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome chapters.... 👍🏼

Loved ariya's interactions... 

Waiting for next one.. 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates

Love it

Continue soon

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it .waiting to know what Arjun did

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woah.superb updates 

Arjun is fast forwarding 😉😀

Let see what made Shree and Riya surprise of Arjun s action

Continue please 

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Omg ariya moments so cute loved it

At the end, did he take her blessings lol

Awesome updates 

Loved it

Cont soon

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 6

Arjun bends down and touches Dadi’s feet. Riya and Shree’s jaws drop wide open along with Khushi’s and NK’s. Arnav looks on with his eyebrows raised, intrigued on how Arjun will explain this. After touching, Dadi’s feet Arjun stood in front of her with his hands folded in his namaste gesture. He said “Mujhe aapko dhanyavad karna tha. Aapke wajah se, Lavanya ne mujhse shaadi ke liye ha kar diya varna woh toh aur 3-4 saal laga di ha kehne mai.” Shree’s balance is affected and he leans on Riya’s wheelchair and whispers “Lavanya, yeh keh kya raha hai?”. Riya whispers back “Agar mujhe pata hai, toh kya mera muh aisa khula rehta?”.  Arjun said breaking Shree and Riya’s conversation, “I am sure aap humare iss shaadi se kaafi khush honge. After all,Lavanya ne ASR se hi toh shaadi ki hai.”

Dadi glares at him, understanding the conversation she had with Lavanya as told by Arjun. Arnav hides his laughter by a cough smiling at Arjun’s antics. Khushi, Lavanya and Shree are still too much in shock to react to what Arjun said. Arjun continues “Aapne toh humari shaadi hone me sabse zyada yogdhan hai isliye, Lavanya aur mujhe aapki Ashirwad toh lena hi chahiye.” Arjun comes to Riya and brings her wheelchair to Dadi. Bending his knees to out himself at Riya’s level, he said to Riya “Lavanya, dadi ka ashirwad lete hai. Aakhir humari shaadi karte hua, unhone yeh toh sabit kar diya ki who hum dono ko Raizada parivar ka hissa samjhti hai. Haina Dadi?”.Riya confused but following Arjun’s gesture made her hands in a namaste and looks at Dadi. Dadi opens her mouth to retribute what Arjun said but suddenly the doorbell rings. Hari Prakash opens the door to reveal Rathore and Ayesha standing at the door. Dadi stiffens. Now she cannot say what she wants to say in front of the police officers. Arjun said “Chaliye Dadi, ashirvad do hume.”Arnav said quietly the steel present in his voice “Ha, Dadi, Police Officers ko bhi zyada intezaar karwana nahi chahiye. Bura maan sakte hai.”

Controlling her emotions, Dadi puts her hand on top of Riya and Arjun’s head not touching their heads and said “Tathastu.” Arjun gets up and in a sudden move hugs Dadi. Everyone’s jaws again drop open. Arjun whispers in Dadi’s ear “Police Officer se dushmani baari pad jaati hai Sumitra Malik. Yaad rakhna.” And Arjun breaks the hug and said to Riya “Chale Lavanya, tum bohut thak gayi hogi. Room me leke jaata hu.” Riya just silently nods her head indicating her agreement. Arnav nudges Khushi to take Lavanya and Arjun to their room. Khushi nods her head while Arnav faces  Rathore and Ayesha.

Arnav asked “Yes, police officers aaj phir yahan par?”. Rathore said “Hume yeh pata chala gaye, Mr Raizada ki aapke Jijaji aaye ye toh unse kuch sawaal puchne aa gaye.” Arnav nods while Shyam wipes his face with nervousness. He sits with Anjali on the sofa, with Anjali holding his hands for support. Shyam nods to Rathore to start his questions. Questions of where, what he was doing during the incident was asked.Rathore then comments “Kamaal ki baat hai ki aapki biwi garbvati hai, aura ap kahi aur reh rahe the iss dauraan. Is waqt toh aapko apni biwi ke saath hona chahiye unse door nahi haina?”. Shyam and Anjali stiffen at the question while Arnav glares at Shyam his posture stiff, his hands folded. Shyam gulps and said “Woh kya hai, humare business ke wajah se hume aksar bahar jana padta tha aur aate waqt bhi kaafi der se aate the. Rani Sahiba humari intezaar karte karte thak jaati thi. Isliye humne faisla kiya, thi garbvati ke saatve mahine taq hum alag se rahenge taki Rani Sahiba ke sehat me koi kharabhi na ho. Aur saatve mahine ke baad hum apna pura waqt Rani Sahiba ke khayal rakhne me laga denge. Taki humare kaam ke wajah se Rani Sahiba ke sehat me bhi asar na ho, aur unka khayal rakhne ke liye hum apna samay de sakte hai.”

Rathore nods his head and then said “Phir aap godhbarai ke function me kyu nahi aaye?”. Shyam said “Jaise humne kaha hum out of town the uss waqt last minute kaam ke wajah se jo tal nahi sakta tha. Isliye hum godhbarai ke function me nahi aa paaye.” Rathore nods his head and said “Phone aapke paas tha?”. Shyam nods his head. Rathore asked “On tha. Fully charged tha phone?”. Shyam again nods his head. Rathore then said “Phir jab Lavanya ke saath hadsa hua tha aur woh hospital me thi, toh aap apne patni ka phone kyu nahi utaya? Aur aap aaj one and a half week ke baad yahan par aa rahe hai apne garbvati biwi ke khayal rakhna.” Anjali then spoke“Maine hi kaha tha ki woh apna kaam khatam karke aaye. Hum nahi chahthe the ki unki kaam me khatam hone me kuch tal jaaye.” Ayesha said “Hamla toh aap par hua tha, na Anjaliji aur us waqt aap nahi chahte ki aapke pati aap ka haath pakadne ke liye ho? Todha ajeeb nahi lagta aapko.” Shyam then said “Dekhiye, hume nahi pata tha ki Rani Sahiba par hamla hua tha. Hume laga Lavanyaji par humla hua tha aur unke kaam ke wajah se un par hamla hua tha. Jab mujhe pata chala ki hamlawar ka asli maqsad Rani Sahiba toh hum fauran chale aa gaye.”

Rathore then asked “Aapka matlab kya hai ki Lavanya ke kaam ke wajah se un par hamla hua tha.” Shyam then looks at Anjali, Arnav, Shree and Nani with a sheepish expression. Shree snorts looking at his fake sheepish expression. Shyam then said “Lavanya London kabhi gayi hi nahi, woh toh Mumbai gayi thi.” All ETF members and Arnav stiffen hearing this. Did Shyam know Lavanya’s identity?

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 7

Shyam then said “Humara kabhi kabhi dusre waqilo se baat jeet chalti rehti hai. Jab Lavanya aur Saale Sahab ki sagai ho gayi thi, tab hume khabar mili ki Lavanya ka kuch paiso ka mamla hai. Woh apne parivaarwalo ke saath bilkul bhi gul milti nahi hai. Isliye unke parivarwalo ne unke paiso ke karche par rok laga rakhi thi. Lavanya ne un par case darj kiya tha, Mumbai me. Last time mere baat jeet hui, toh pata chala, ki Lavanya Mumbai ke court kacheri ke chakar kaat rahi hai. Jab yeh hadsa hua, toh hume laga Lavanya ke ghar se juda hua. Humne kabhi nahi socha , ki humari Rani Sahiba aur humari Rajkumari ko bachane ke liye, Lavanya ne ladai ki hogi. Isliye hum bohut shukr guzhar hai, ki aaj humari Rani Sahiba aur humari Rajkumari surakshit hai Lavanyaji ke wajah se.”

ETF members and Arnav heaved a sigh of relief hearing that Shyam thought it was a civil court matter. It was still too close to the truth but it contained enough facts that no one would have questioned Riya on visiting the court. Taking the leave, Rathore and Ayesha left the Raizada mansion. Ayesha is in deep thoughts. Rathore looks at her while driving the car and said “Thinking about Shyam or worried about Riya?”. Ayesha looks at Rathore and said “Both. Don’t you think that Shyam was getting too involved? I mean I understand when Riya was posing as Arnav’s fiancé but after the engagement was broken up there was no need for Shyam to be involved anymore. So why did he have all this information in the first place?”. Rathore said “Because Riya was the back up plan”. Ayesha said “Back up Plan?”.Rathore said “Riya as Lavanya posed herself as having money issues. Money issues is 90% the most common reason to get involved in something illegal. And Shyam knew this. We can make a guess that he was going to involved with Riya at a future stage if this hadn’t worked out maybe as making Riya have a comeback in Arnav’s life and maybe this time lead to marriage. Or he was going to make Riya pose as recruiter and recruit girls in favour of modelling. We still don’t know which way he was going to lean but one thing was for sure. He planned on using Riya for his illegal activities.”

Ayesha said “So do you think he will use Riya now?”. Rathore frowns and said “Hard to say. Rawte exposing the marriage could act as a deterrent but also could act as an advantage. No one will suspect a cop’s wife to be involved in illegal activities. And there is still a concern of the supposed financial issues and whether it can be resolved or not. Shyam may apply the pressure at a later date or may use this opportunity to make Riya bend to his will. In whatever the case, we have to warn Rawte and Riya about this scenario and plan for what to do in case this come to even close to happening. I don’t want to take any chances.” 

Khushi leads Arjun and Riya to the room on the ground floor. Opening the door, she gives way to Arjun who pushed Riya inside. Khushi follows and closes the door. Before, she could open her mouth, Riya catches her hand and squeezes it. Recalling the cameras, Khushi nodded and Riya casually asked “Abhi kitne din bache hai shaadi ke liye Khushi?”. Khushi gives a weak smile and said “Humne aur Arnavji ne decide kiya hai, ki jab tak ye pata nahi chalta ki kisne aap par hamla kiya, shaadi ke baaki sab functions nahi honge.” Riya looks at her horrified and said “Pagal mat bano Khushi, shaadi ko kabhi tal nanahi chahiye. Ashubh mana jaata hai. Jab shaadi ki date tair kiye hai, toh usi date par tum dono shaadi karna behtar hai.”

By then Arjun using the camera detection device, checks the room and discovers no cameras nor any recording devices. Opening the balcony which leads to a shared swimming pool with Arnav’s room, Arjun goes and checks but finds no cameras. Coming inside, he gives a thumbs up to Riya. Riya and Khushi heave a sigh of relief. Khushi said “Chalo,ab hum par koi nazar rakhne wala nahi hai. Arnavji ka bahana kaam kar gaya.”Arjun asked “Kya bahana?”. Khushi said “Ye ki police wale shayad se is ghar ki electrical circuits ko check karenge ki kahi par kisine kuch gadbad nahi hua,jiske wajah se haadsa hua.” Riya said “What? Lekin phir hum uss insaan ko kaise pakadenge jisne cameras rakhe? Aur kis ne kaha Arnav ko ye bahana banana?”.Arjun said “Maine kaha, ye bahana zaroori hai.” Riya said “Lekin Arjun Sir, ye cameras agar uss insaan se connect karenge toh hum use pakadne me aasan hosakta hai.” Arjun said “Uske liye, cameras na hona zyada faidemand hai Lavanya. Agar hume use insaan ko pakadna toh uske liye pehle zaroori hai ki use dar lage aur yahi dar ke saath woh kya karta hai, uss waqt hum use pakad sakte hai.”Riya nods her head.

Khushi then holds Riya’s shoulder and said “Hum aapko change karne mai madad karte hai.” Riya smiles a grateful smile and Arjun nods his head and leaves the room.  Khushi then helps Riya to freshen up and helps her change her dress. Helping her back in the room, she makes her settle on the bed and sit beside her. Khushi said “Kal se aapke liye ek nurse appoint kiya hai. Woh savera se raat tak aapke saath rahegi.” Riya smiles and said“Thanks Khushi.” Khushi said “Aur kal se taiyaar rehna. Naniji aur Buaji aapko der saara khada pilayenge.” Riya wrinkles her nose in disgust and Khushi laughs. Khushi takes Riya’s hand and said “Lavanyaji hume maaf kijiye.” Riya looks at her confused. Khushi said “Aapko humari wajah se kaafi kuch jhelna pada. Agar Dadi ne aapko majboor nahi kiya hota toh……..” Riya stops her by saying “Khushi isme tumhe koi maaf maangne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Ye mere faisle ke wajah se hua hai, kisi aur ke nahi. Arjun Sir ko involve karna mera faisla tha. Aur agar aisi naubat aati bhi thi badme, aur mujhe ye faisla lena padta toh mai wahi leta jo maine ek mahine pehle liya hai.” Khushi said “Aap regret nahi karti uss faisle ko lekar?”. Riya shook her head. Khushi asked “Kya aap Arjunji se pyaar karti hai?”. Riya looks at her stunned.

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 8

Riya looks at Khushi who is just curious about what the answer. She wants to refuse to answer the question but she did not want. She wants to explain the someone the complicated feelings she feels for Arjun. How he makes her feel sometimes. She takes a deep breath to attempt to put in words. Riya said “I don’t know Khushi ki pyaar ka matlab kya hota hai. I mean for me, a lambe samay tak koi pyaare denewala ya lenewala nahi tha. Aur jis umar me pyaar ka matlab samajhna chahiye tha, uss waqt mujhe dhokhe ka matlab samajh me aaya. I think jab mai pyaar ke baare me sochti hu, toh mujhe apne Baba ki kahawat yaad aati hai. Woh humesha kehte the ki har rishte me waqt ka istemaal karna bohut zaroori hai aur har rishte ko kamyaab karne ke liye do cheezo ka hona bohut zaroori hai: ek hai izzat, apne saathi ke prati, ki woh ek insaan hai jisme taqat hai toh kamzori bhi hai, aur uske dono taqat aur kamzori ko samajhna rishte ko ek dor se mazboot karta hai. Aur dusra hai bharosa. Bharosa iss baat par, ki galti agar mai karti hu toh sudarne me madad karne wale woh hai, kuch kadam utaan hai toh taqat bananewala woh hai, har faisle me woh saathi banene ko taiyaar rehega aur har kadam me saath chalne wala woh hoga.”

Khushi is in awe of her explanation. For her, when the marriage always came up it was always stated that women often have to work more for her relationship to become successful.It was always assumed that a women whether she is working or her housemaker, she is solely responsible for the household whereas man is there for providing as a result he cannot be burdened with the pressures of household. But somewhere what Riya is said is also true. No marriage is successful because of the women along but a joint effort of both man and woman. Both man and woman is not perfect yet when they are willing to complement each other weaknesses with their strengths then that is when their marriage is truly successful. Khushi remembers how Arnavji often made her mad but never stopped her from voicing her opinions. Yes, he used to sometimes not follow but he often took measures to make sure she is not feeling excluded in the marriage.

Riya smiles a mischievous smile seeing a dreamy look on Khushi’s face. Riya nudges her and said with raised eyebrows “Apne hone wale dulhe ke baare me soch rahe ho?”. Khushi blushes but said with the same mischievousness “Aap apne pati ke baare me nahi sochti?”.Riya’s smile drops remembering the fact that Arjun is her husband. Khushi smile also dropped seeing Riya’s thoughtful expression. Khushi holds Riya’s hands and said “Lavanyaji, agar aap iss shaadi se khush nahi hai toh koi baat nahi, mai aur Arnavji Arjunji se baat karenge.” Riya shook her head and said “Nahi Khushi aisi baat nahi hai.” Khushi asked “Phir kaisi baat hai?”. Riya then took a deep breath and said “Tum puch rahi thi na Khushi ki kya mai Arjun Sir se pyaar karti hu? Pyaar ka toh pata nahi Khushi, par mai unki izzat zaroor karti hu.Magar ab dekhna yeh hai ki un par ek pati hone ka bharosa kar paongi kya?”

The door opens breaking Khushi and Riya out of their thoughts revealing Shree, Arjun and Arnav. Coming inside,Shree closed the door and informed Arjun, Arnav, Khushi and Riya on what happened outside with Shyam. Arjun said “We cannot afford to take a risk, Shree right now during the dinnertime tap Shyam computer, phone and his tablet with a tracking device and with a listening software. Shyam may end up making calls tonight itself setting things in motion and we cannot miss it. See if you can track his internet history.” Shree said “It will be difficult Arjun Sir to tap his laptop, I mean if he has surfaced the dark web then he may have downloaded some illegal software which alerts him when his computer is used by an illegal user.” Riya said “Lets just keep up at the tracking device and listening software Arjun Sir. That way even if he is not taking his mobile, he will surely take his laptop.” Arjun nods his head in consent. 

The door knock is heard and Arnav makes a shushing gesture. Opening the door, he steps back to allow Di into the room. Di looks at all of them and said “Arre aap sab log yahan par hai. Agar aap sab log yahan par hai, toh Lavanyaji aaram kaise karenge. Chaliye, aap sablog humare saath chai pee lijiye. Todha taqat bhi mil jayenge. Hum inke liye chai bana rahe hai, aap sab ke liye bhi banate hai.” Khushi immediately stands up and said “ Arre Di, aap taqlif mat utaye. Hum chai banate hai. Aap aaram kijiye.” Arnav said “Khushi is right Di. Doctor ne bhi kahan hai ki aapko aaram karna chahiye. Chaliye hum dono saath me baith jaate hai.” Arnav leads Di away with Di protests on how she can work still be heard followed by Khushi.

Shree is going out, when Riya said “Shree,laptop dega?”. Shree nods and opens Riya’s bag giving her the laptop. He leaves the room. Arjun and Riya look at each other silently. For the first time, they were alone and they could feel the awkwardness like a heavy amount. Arjun silently took a towel from the cupboard and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Riya opens her laptop and goes through her emails. Closing the laptop knowing, feeling a slight pain in her arm, she gets the tv remote by the beside table and switches on the tv. Settling on the movie, she starts watching it but feels her eyes getting droopy. Rubbing her eyes, to keep herself awake,she again tries to watch the movie but again her eyes feeling droopy.

Arjun comes out of the bathroom,rubbing his hair with his towel. Seeing Riya rubbing her eyes, he understood that she is starting to feel sleepy. But he also knew that she won’t give in to admit that she is feeling sleepy. Slowly, he watches as Riya’s eyes start getting droopier. Finally her eyes close, and her body tilts. Arjun immediately catches her face in his hand before she could hit the bedside table. Removing the tv remote from her hand with little difficulty, he removes the laptop fromher right side and starts adjusting her on the bed making sure her leg is not jostled by carrying in his arms and make her lie down in the sleeping position.She hardly wakes up and soon her breaths even out indicating her sleep. Hearing the door open, he sees Shree enter and puts a finger on his lips indicating silence. Shree nods his head and stands outside the door . Arjun shifting a pillow under Riya’s leg to make sure it is elevated hurries outside the room silently and closes the door. Shree said “Everything is working properly Arjun Sir. There will be no difficulties.” Before Arjun could answer, a curious voice asked “What is working properly?”. Both turn to see Shyam standing there holding a tray with two tea cups on it.

Hope you like the parts. Please comment and take care of your health. Stay Home, Stay Safe

Edited by abjeya - 3 years ago