Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

So guys I have always been writing stories where shaleen proposes or confesses his feelings so iss time Thoda role reversal hojai . Let’s see how sana proposes

Edited by Shahpinkerbell - 7 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

That's really a good thought Pinku 🤗

Will be waiting 😄

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Grateful for the love you keep showering on my work 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Wow...that'll be a really wonderful concept once again. I'm on for it...will be eagerly waiting to read this one too.

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Part 1 a

Part 1 . This is the proposal I have already written in now or never . And our story begins from here . 

Proposal ka flashback de deti hoon . Aur pura ss ka link toh upar hai hi for anyone who missed it . 

shaleen had to go to Delhi for some meetings . So he was at his place . 

He decides it’s now or never and he is going to tell Sana . 

The whole day Delhi had some power cut issues and shaa had got very little battery.  

Shaleen : yeh phone mein battery nahi hai.  

aaj chahe Jo hogai . Aaj toh bolke rahunga . 

Thoda breathing kar leta hoon . 

Aur push-ups bhi  kiye . 

Pata nahi ajke baad baat hogi ya nahi . But aaj toh yeh Bol hi dunga chahe joh ho. 

He remembers his mom . 

Apki honewali bahu se confess karne ja raha . Ashirwad do ke wooh ha Bol de 

He calls her . It’s 2 am . She was sleeping. 

After multiple rings , she picked up seeing his name . (I m trying to take parts of his real proposal )

Sana : shaa kya hua ?? Adhi raat ko call kyu. Kiya ?? Sab thik hai ? 

Shaleen : sana kya kar Rahi tu ? 

Sana : shaa raat ko 2 baje yeh pochne ke 

liye phone kiya ? So Rahi Thi aur kya ? 

Shaleen :Tere room mein mirror hai ? 

Sana: Ofcourse mirror hai . 

Shaleen : ok mirror ke paas ja . 

Sana : shaa  are you mad.?? you know I am scared of dark . Mein nahi Jane wali . Tu kya kar raha hai itne raat ko ? 

Shaleen : please ja please . Ek dim light on karke ja . Badi on kar but please ja 

Finally after bohot sare persuasion she goes and stands there . 

Sana : shaa is it a prank ?? Dekh i m telling you it’s very scary for me . 

Shaleen : tumhe kya dikh raha hai sana ? 

Sana : tumne pi hue hai ?? Phir se bekar sawal ? Ofcourse I can see myself . 

Shaleen : no you are seeing the girl I love in that mirror. 

There it was a long pin dropping silence …….

Call got disconnected as battery was out .He sneaked in to his parents room and got his father phone and called up.

Shaleen : jawab nahi Diya 

Sana : kya jawab du ?? 

Shaleen : is sawal ka jawab yeh toh nahi ho sakta . ha ya na ho sakta hai 

Sana didn’t say anything for a while . 

Shaleen : meine jo bolna tha Bol Diya . Itne Saal chup raha but ab nahi . Tera jawab Jo bhi I will wait for it . N remember jawab Jo bhi ho I am always there for you . Bye Sana . 

Without hearing he cut the call. 

Sana here was restless as she never thought he will ever say anything like this . She was calming her raised  heartbeats . 

Almost a month has passed after his proposal neither Sana nor shaleen could have a word about it to each other . 

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Part 1b

Shaleen was on a con call with bezaad, Sahil ,suyash. 

Bezhaad : are tune ek dam se Bol Diya toh ghabra gai hogi . 

Shaleen : pata nahi but meine bol Diya use accept karna na karna uska faisla . 

Sahil : dubara baat ki üsse ? 

Shaleen : nahi . Shayad wooh kabhi na baat Kare mujhse. ISI ka dare tha but thik hai . Usne phone nahi kata toh mujhe laga positive hai but phir bat nahi ho payı . 

Suyash : are Koch nahi hoga esa tu stres na le . Thoda time de . 

Shaleen : Han ok . Chal bye guys call time . 

He disconnected the call but other 3 were in conference. 

Suyash : kya lagta hai guys? Did we get it wrong this time ? 

Bezhaad : no I don’t think so . But yeh pata lagana padega ke wat has gone wrong with Sana . 

Here Sana didn’t ever forget a word he said but was stuck with her tiring schedules . She was absorbing his proposal when work pressures increased a lot with multiple travels and her feelings took a back seat . 

Also all this while she was getting updates on Moran chemistry and edits , interviews and everything.

At the sets of ziddi dil. 

Interview was happening with shaleen with all his firsts . 

First show : 

Shaleen: Arjun 

First co star : 

Shaleen : Sana 

Baki ke questions you can watch in the video. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaKQLq8gxqO/

The moment the interview gets over . He remembers their last conversation. 

Shaleen : kuch toh jawab de do Sana . Ab Meri patience aur confidence dono hil rahe hai . 

Diljot: hey shaleen coffeee aa gai . 

Shaleen : finally my coffee . 

Diljot : aaj individual interview ??

Shaleen : ha it was about all my firsts . 

Diljot : wooh what were questions ?

Shaleen: usual first show first co actor . 

Diljot: your first co star was Sheetal na ? Arjun ..

Shaleen : nope it was Sana . She had to quit because of her health warna bohot beautiful love story was planned for us . I just miss working with her . 

Diljot : are haan ariya ariya abhi fans bhule nahi hai . Eşi kaunsi chemistry dikha di thi . 

Shaleen : pata nai. It all just happened very naturally . She is an amazing person and a wonderful actor . And within just few days we became best of friends. Though hum Bilkul opposite the but still we were inseparable . Arjun was one of its experience . 

Everyone could see his eyes lit while taking about her . His expressions changed . 

Simple : oh yes . She is indeed one amazing person .

Diljot : you know her ? 

Simple : ha old friends . 

Due to links connect , the video reached Sana too . 

She could see his face and his eyes when he said her name 

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Part 1b

Edited by Shahpinkerbell - 6 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful update 😄 Pinku 🤗🤗

Just loved it 🤗

Well I really loved the Sana side which was comparatively bit smaller but I wanted to read Sana deep feelings too 

Her reaction was momentary & justified but her inner churning I wished should have been a bit more 🙂 

Shaa is really getting bit desperate and Sana is busy so she doesn't get time to ponder over her feelings & heart which is obvious

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing ✍️

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Part 2 

Few days they all gathered at shaleen place to have a games . 

So it was Kunal , Kaveri , Diljot , Aditya , Bezhaad, Sahil and Sana. 

Everyone reached early and shaleen  pack up got delayed so he said he will reach in a while . 

Sana home : 

Uske proposal ke baad pehli baar we are meeting . Shaa I am going to confess my feelings to you this time . I m not gng to hold myself . Bas tum mil jao . Aaj toh Uska fav colour black pehungi mein . 

Sana was all set to confess her feelings today . When she entered the house . All were having a fun time .  

Simple : so guys official intro yeh hai Sana . She is an old friend of mine and a very very close friend to shaleen . Uski toh special hai. Aur Sana meet Kunal , Diljot , kaweri, Aditya . 

Bezhaad : aur mein bhi hoon. 

Sana : bezahaaddd . 

She ran to him and hugged him . 

Bezhaad: how are you ? 

Sana : superb . Waise how come busy bee is here ??

Bezhaad : oye busy bee is you and your shaa . Whenever I get time I m here . 

Sahil : hi Sana . 

Sana : hi Sahil how are you? 

She was looking around ..

Sana : shaa nahi hai ? 

Diljot : are uska shoot Thoda lamba hogaya . So he will be there in a while . 

All were chatting about old and new experiences and memories . 

Kunal got a msg from the team and simultaneously all ziddi dil members. 

Kunal : oh duck

Kaveri : mar gai yaar .. 

Diljot : lag gai vaat. 

Simple : daammm 

Bezhaad : kya hogaya kaunsa bomb fut Gaya ? 

Kunal : shoot mein kuch problem hai . Kuch commitments deliver karni for 100 episodes. So I have leave literally like in an hour . 

Aditya : mujhe bhi jaldi pochona padega . Tere saath hi nikalta hoon mein bhi .

Diljot : shaleen toh Gaya . Uska toh lagta hai aaj night shift hojayega 

Kunal : ek toh uss location  ke pass kuch hai nahi . I hope food and coffee mil jay . 

Sana who got worried hearing this .. she quickly went in the kitchen . ( she was aware of stuff there ) and prepared a jar of cold coffee for him and packed some food.

At the same time ,Shaleen  video called everyone . 

Shaleen : hi guys tum logo news toh mil hi gai . I m sorry yaar tum logo ko Bulake I couldn’t come . 

He could see everyone but Sana as she was in the kitchen . His eyes  was looking for her. 

Kunal : no problem bro . Mein aur Aditya toh nikal rahe hai thodi dair mein 

Aditya : tere liye kuch leke aye kya ? Khana wagera ? 

But shaleen couldn’t reply as his network got down . 

Sana came with a bag . 

Sana : Aditya tum set pe yeh shaa ko de dena . Uski coffee and Kuch khana hai . 

Sahil and Bezhaad gave each other the known look . 

Aditya: ya sure . Hum bhi soch rahe the kuch leke jaye . 

Sana : bye guys mera subah jaldi shoot hai I m leaving . 

Bezhaad couldn’t miss her wet eyes . 

Bezhaad : Sana tum thik toh ho ?? Shaa se nahi mil paye iss liye sad ho ?

Sana changed her expressions immediately.

Sana : ofcourse not mein badme mil lungi . Mera wooh shoot hai aur shaa bhi nahi ane wala toh socha I vl leave. 

Sana pov: meine shaa ko jawab nahi Diya ab Meri Barin wait karne ki . 

And she went saying good byes . 

Bezhad to Sahil : yeh aj kuch toh bölne ayi thi 

Bezhaad and Sahil who knew about shaa proposal . 

Sahil : mujhe esa kyun laga me yeh aaj shaleen se kuch important baat karne ayi . Shayad confess karne ? Uski Nazre baş Shaleen ko dhond rahi thi aur video call mein dekha shaleen bhi use dhoondh raha tha . 

Bezhaad : ha I couldn’t miss that look . Aur dekha kaisa coffee n khana pack kar Diya . Uski chinta abhi bhi waise hi kartı hai . 

Sahil : ek kaam kare inki help le? 

Ziddi dil team were leaving. 

Bezhaad : guys tum logo ki help chahiye if you have 15 mins . 

Everyone agreed .. 

Bezhaad : hum shaleen and Sana ko bohot achche se jante hai . Bohot time se . Infact simple tujhe bhi Thoda idea hoga  about them.  

Simple : ha I know about the bond. 

Bezhad : We want them to be together and we need your help . 

Kunal : hum kya Madad Kare ? Tell us . We are always in to play Cupid . 

Sahil : we are trusting you very personal information pl bahar na jay . Shaleen ne apni feelings confess ki Thi sana ko but usne koi jawab nahi Diya Abhi tak . 

Diljot : yeh toh bada chupa rustam nikla yaar . 

Bezhaad : and Shayad she came here to confess her feelings today. But luck is not in their favour. Kaise bhi karke inhe milana hoga . 

Everyone started thinking about what could be done . 

simple : idea . We have a party of 100epis tomorrow . Aur wahan mein sana ko invite karti hoon . I m sure milenge toh baat karenge . 

Aditya : are you sure ? Wooh eşi baat publicly karega ? Shaleen ko Jahan tak samaj ata hai wooh eşe baat nahi karega . Apni personal life under wraps rakhna pasand hai usee. 

Kunal : aur agar sana confess karle iss baar toh shaleen ne toh Bol hi Diya haina . 

Kaveri : itna Asan nahi hai Kunal . Warna Sana itna time nahi leti . Koi reason hoga na. 

Sahil : yeh dono ziddi bhi bohot hai . Aur Sana ka kaam bohot badh Gaya hai so may be this just got delayed . 

Simple : guys kyun na ziddi dil ka track use Kare .

Aneesh aya toh Karan insecure hua monami ke liye . Agar shaleen ke saath koi ho toh Sana bhi insecure hokar confess kar sakti hai . 

Diljot : idea toh bohot achcha hai but sambhalke execute karna padega na . Shaleen ko pata Chala humne esa kuch kiya toh lanka lag jayegi .

Bezhaad : wooh mein aur Sahil manage kar lenge . But uske saath pair kisko Kare ? 

Aditya : Kaveri ? 

Kaveri : mein na baba na mujhe real life mein Karan Shergill torture nahi sehna . we have just become good friends aur mein esa risk nahi Lena chahti . He might not like me stepping in his personal life . 

Aditya : but tu best option hai Kaveri Moran fans be romantic edits Kaam ayenge . dekh professionally Jodi promote bhi hojayegi aur hamare janabji ko unki real life monami bhi mil jayegi . 

Kaveri : par wooh Bhadak Gaya toh ? 

I respect him as a co actor a friend but I don’t want to step on a wrong foot . 

Diljot : Kaveri Aditya Sahi Bol raha hai . Waise bhi uss din sab pairs ko interviews , dance and formal informal moments honge. It will look real . 

Kunal : kar le Kaveri you can do it. 

Kaveri : thik hai I vl do it . 

Bezhaad : ok so basically uss din shaleen ke saath rehna . Aur you are social media active so Moran videos , photos , edits will help . 

Everyone done . 

Aditya : Chalo sab chalte hai , see you on the set. Bye Bezhaad , bye Sahil . 

Sana who reached home was broken as she couldn’t talk to shaleen about her feelings .

Sana : kya meine dair kar di. Kya mein peche chut gai . Shaa ko confess karne ka ek chance nahi mil raha . Kya mujhe usi waqt ha Bol dena chahiye tha ? But ese out of blue propose karega phone pe toh kaise yakin hoga . Phone karti hoon 

She tried calling him but due to network issues call couldn’t get through. 

Sana : is it a sign I m late ? Have I lost him ? 

Sana received invite from simple to attend the zdmn party . And she confirmed it . 

Sana : shaa ne confess karke ek baar dubara nahi pucha.shayad he moved on too . party mein shaleen se Milke üsse bataungi that I love him too . Mein usee ese Jane nahi dungi