Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Congrats everyone! 

Welcome to our new AT #94 ❤️

Note:

Girls as you are aware, we are approaching AT #100 and we want to do something special for it!

It will be awesome if we all contribute to it in some way... 

Write something about our favorites Abir, Mishti, MishBIr, our wonderful AT, your lovely friends here, your journey on the ATs... or anything else you can think of that relates to our couple and the AT...

If you are an artist, then let your creativity soar... close your eyes and let your heart guide you (just like Abir's painting of Mishti with his eyes closed 😉)...

You can be as funny/witty or as serious as you like smiley17

100th AT is approaching fast and we are counting on YOU! 🤗🤗

It’s exciting to think we reached a century 

I am thinking of composing a poetry on our Fav MishBir ... hope you will find a space for it .😊

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: asp99

i should  be thanking  you all Suta would love to be with  you all and ya Mishbir  is my weak point  I really  admire  these two on and offscreen  have tremendous  respect  for Shaheer  n Rhea.  Shaheer  has come  a long way  wish he really  achieves more  n more success. Rhea too growing day by  day as a talented  actor and mature  n grounded  human  being. May these two  gems get everything  they wish  in life.  And Mishbir is magical  couple  person  of any age will fall for them.  Waiting  for Mishbir  come back. 

Thank you for your reply ... 

I am so happy to meet a new fan here .. 

How do your online friends call you ?? I mean how would you like us to adress you ?? Please share your social media name. 

I would love it if you shared your post for our 100th AT of MishBir .... even if it is a small one .. please do . 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the 94th AT.... 

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning girls! 🤗

Congrats on the new AT!! 🥳

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Writers of our AT:  Vaishu, Ashi, Uru, Nandu, Ru, Meera, Cool, Daya... can you guys please write something special on MishBir as a couple and/or individually as Abir/Mishti  😳

Hey Pali..🤗

I'll definitely try to pen something down. 😳

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmmmm...

As per these new guidelines, TV shoots may resume around June End, but with 50% of the unit...

Producers will have to give 50 lakhs to the family of any unit member that dies from Corona - wow?!

And...

No actor/member above age 50 can be on the sets for the next 3 months... So I guess Naanu and BP and maybe Koslu can't be a part of the show for a while...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tv-shoots-to-start-by-juneend-terms-and-conditions-apply_164409

======

As per this other IF Article, they might trim the unit and try to have them stay in one location (like Mahabharat shooting) but I am thinking if it is even sustainable? IDK, actors might co-operate if they seriously want the show to go on... Tough decision for them. 

Here Shruti adds that the TV industry faces an immediate grim future, “There would be huge layoffs with sets trimming down to meet safety guidelines. Actors and technicians would need to double up on skills to stay in the race. Based on my discussions with industry veterans, I don’t see shoots starting before mid-July which too would depend on graph dipping. One possible solution would be taking the entire cast and crew after testing to a single location and locking them up. In such a scenario, the limited series is the only out for how long would the actor be ready to stay away from home? Tight scripts will need to be ready before going on the floor as one once shoot starts no one might be allowed to leave or enter.”

I will be so sad if they demolish our set and we get a new RV house. I love the current house with balconies all around, especially Abir's room! It just won't be the same with a new location....

To be frank I don't want the shooting to start in June.... I want every crew member to be healthy yaar..... We all can wait a little more for Mishbir but not at the cost of people's death na......Let the channel n PH run some other old shows .... 

I want the shooting to resume after monsoon season.... High chances of Corona spreading like a wild 🔥 during monsoon...

Hope everything gets sorted out soon and we live a normal life... Plz God 🙏 you have punished us enough for the wrong deeds that we humans have done... Plz have little mersy on us🙏🙏

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, limited crew is given, but it remains to be seen what negotiations happen between Channel, PH and actors... They are doomed if they do and doomed if they don't! Catch 22 main phase huve hai 🥺

Script will be tight and all shooting limited to a particular location. We are such unlucky fans... MishBir after-wedding romance didn't even start due to all the untimely and unnecessary fights they were showing between them. And now it may not happen till a long time since actors will hesitate to shoot in such close proximity 

All the dreams we had of MishBir romance in the RV house, Abir's room and his balcony may not materialize...

Yeah, good chance of serials ending soon...  

I think all the channels will go to finite series concept like Pak shows. 25-30 episodes and actors then move on to next show after a substantial break.

pali not just entertainment industry but every other industry is working with limited staff right now bcz we can't lock the whole country down till corona ends ..it's like we have to live with Corona..🤔 god knows when everything gets back to normal

And am glad that atleast we got MishBir wedding imagine if lockdown started before wedding and left to wait for their reunion ..we all would have gone mad🤪 coming to romance and current situation , it will be the last thing on show😆

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gud day lovely ppl 🤗

MISHBIR  --  the royal couple ❤️ 

Cr - twtr

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

To be frank I don't want the shooting to start in June.... I want every crew member to be healthy yaar..... We all can wait a little more for Mishbir but not at the cost of people's death na......Let the channel n PH run some other old shows .... 

I want the shooting to resume after monsoon season.... High chances of Corona spreading like a wild 🔥 during monsoon...

Hope everything gets sorted out soon and we live a normal life... Plz God 🙏 you have punished us enough for the wrong deeds that we humans have done... Plz have little mersy on us🙏🙏

true mansi..health & safety is of utmost importance...we can sure wait for some more time..

let the channel,PH & cast & crew discuss & take a btr decision in the larger benefit of every1..

if at all they resume shooting we will b getting epi like the last 3 epi..15-17 min long &  that too to the max of 3-4 days a wk..also gn the neverending race for TRP ,they will be bound to make the script gripping ..

i just hope we get some really nice Mishbir scenes & tracks till the show runs 💔