Cr - twtr

hello meera🤗

asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you for your reply ... 

I am so happy to meet a new fan here .. 

How do your online friends call you ?? I mean how would you like us to adress you ?? Please share your social media name. 

I would love it if you shared your post for our 100th AT of MishBir .... even if it is a small one .. please do . 

hi suta  I'm Aarti  and I'm only active  here  on If that too recently  I joined  here. Though  I was IF  member  from geet  days.(would  share  my past IF experience  in CC)    I will  definitely  share  my post  here  on the Century  celebration. One more  thing  please  alert   me if I happen  to break  any rules like I'm not aware  fully  abt it. No other  activities  no fb no twitter. My daughter  insisted  for insta n opened  my account  but no post nothing there  also.  So it's only  IF.  

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

pali not just entertainment industry but every other industry is working with limited staff right now bcz we can't lock the whole country down till corona ends ..it's like we have to live with Corona..🤔 god knows when everything gets back to normal

And am glad that atleast we got MishBir wedding imagine if lockdown started before wedding and left to wait for their reunion ..we all would have gone mad🤪 coming to romance and current situation , it will be the last thing on show😆

hey chandu 🤗

@italics:..word dr ..even if cases decrease as of now (even which is not happening) ,we cant be sure of a recrudescence of it  ..hopefully we get working vaccines sooner..

@bold;..true that 😆...glad we proved lucky to have these small mercies atleast 😆 

Kendrix thumbnail

chandu yaar..tujhse teek se baath kar ke dho dhin ho gaye i guess 🤔..we have been having many hit & misses lately 😆

kaise ho dr..

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

There can be a solution IMO😆

1. They can reduce the number of episodes per week maybe from 6 to 3

2. They can binge shoot with permanent actors n crew them go home for home quarantine for perticular days 7/14 days😆😆

waah...medical mind on work haan 😆... 

just like working in corona wards for wks & going on quarantine ,hoping we dont test positive the last day 

ya even i thot so that we will get lesser epi with shorter runtimes ..par allowing them home will not be safe na..nly thing feasible is to lock the whole cast & crew in the shoot sites which i again will be so difficult for them to stay away from their homes..i saw an article here stating changin the shoot location to another place even..i guess geetu posted it few days back ..

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kendrix

hey chandu 🤗

@italics:..word dr ..even if cases decrease as of now (even which is not happening) ,we cant be sure of a recrudescence of it  ..hopefully we get working vaccines sooner..

@bold;..true that 😆...glad we proved lucky to have these small mercies atleast 😆 

how are you meera???..no hit and miss , I was busy last two days I didn't come here just posted 2-3 pics and went😆

I know safety is important but we can't lock ourselves completely till corona ends we need to lead our lives with precautions like wearing masks , maintaining social distancing , improving our immunity by eating healthy food and to pray that we get vaccine for corona very soon....as pali said we are dommed in either way 😭

But shooting with limited cast and crew in only one particular location away from Mumbai would be good move ... shaheer, Rithvik, Kaveri anyways stay away from family it's only Rhea who lives with family in mumbai ..and it will easily take one more month easily to start shoot...hope things fall in place before that

Sorry for long post😆

Just_Smile thumbnail

waah...medical mind on work haan 😆... 

just like working in corona wards for wks & going on quarantine ,hoping we dont test positive the last day 

ya even i thot so that we will get lesser epi with shorter runtimes ..par allowing them home will not be safe na..nly thing feasible is to lock the whole cast & crew in the shoot sites which i again will be so difficult for them to stay away from their homes..i saw an article here stating changin the shoot location to another place even..i guess geetu posted it few days back ..

ya meera whole cast and crew should be at one place, as you said locking them all at one place..its the safest and best thing...pali mentioned na about Mahabharat.. even during mb shoot they did that...

Kendrix thumbnail

how are you meera???..no hit and miss , I was busy last two days I didn't come here just posted 2-3 pics and went😆

I know safety is important but we can't lock ourselves completely till corona ends we need to lead our lives with precautions like wearing masks , maintaining social distancing , improving our immunity by eating healthy food and to pray that we get vaccine for corona very soon....as pali said we are dommed in either way 😭

But shooting with limited cast and crew in only one particular location away from Mumbai would be good move ... shaheer, Rithvik, Kaveri anyways stay away from family it's only Rhea who lives with family in mumbai ..and it will easily take one more month easily to start shoot...hope things fall in place before that

Sorry for long post😆

chandu..i m fine dr..😊

mera bhi vahi haal hai dr..mein bhi zyada active nahi rahi yahan yaara 😆array mein keh rahi thi i get ur replies just once i log out..aur me being so lazy to login again sochtheh sochtheh so jaathi hoon 😆

ya dr..like Abir said zindigi humesha mushkil hi rehthi hai..humeh thoda strong ban kar rehena chaahiye 👍🏼

hum baath kare na kare hamesha toh sync mei rahetheh hai dr smiley31..i was saying the same abt shifting shoot location in my previous reply to jyoti smiley36

dont be sry yaara.. i love long posts 🤗

Kendrix thumbnail

ya meera whole cast and crew should be at one place, as you said locking them all at one place..its the safest and best thing...pali mentioned na about Mahabharat.. even during mb shoot they did that...

oh  she too said the same ... i didnt go thro all pages yaara..just skimmed thro' prev.pages..so i might have missed..

but yes considering the fact that we shud bear in mind both personal & professional front, this s the only thing that s feasible now ..let's see what s in store for all of us 

ps -- sirf hum dhono batak rahe kya yahan pe ..baaki sab kahan hai yaara 😒

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail

chandu..i m fine dr..😊

mera bhi vahi haal hai dr..mein bhi zyada active nahi rahi yahan yaara 😆array mein keh rahi thi i get ur replies just once i log out..aur me being so lazy to login again sochtheh sochtheh so jaathi hoon 😆

ya dr..like Abir said zindigi humesha mushkil hi rehthi hai..humeh thoda strong ban kar rehena chaahiye 👍🏼

hum baath kare na kare hamesha toh sync mei rahetheh hai dr smiley31..i was saying the same abt shifting shoot location in my previous reply to jyoti smiley36

dont be sry yaara.. i love long posts 🤗

you login and logout every time....I logged in when I made first post on this forum and I asked google to remember my pwd😂 am very bad at remembering pwd🙈😂😂so I just open uc browser, it will direct me to yrhpk forum main page ... Isiliye I give one reply go missing and come back again 😂😂 

Yeah we are in sync most of the times🤗...may be some strange connection 😜😆