Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Writers of our AT:  Vaishu, Ashi, Uru, Nandu, Ru, Meera, Cool, Daya... can you guys please write something special on MishBir as a couple and/or individually as Abir/Mishti  😳

pali...i will try my best to give my inputs for mishbir and AT members... we will discuss further in 100th celebration thread..

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmmmm...

As per these new guidelines, TV shoots may resume around June End, but with 50% of the unit...

Producers will have to give 50 lakhs to the family of any unit member that dies from Corona - wow?!

And...

No actor/member above age 50 can be on the sets for the next 3 months... So I guess Naanu and BP and maybe Koslu can't be a part of the show for a while...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tv-shoots-to-start-by-juneend-terms-and-conditions-apply_164409

======

As per this other IF Article, they might trim the unit and try to have them stay in one location (like Mahabharat shooting) but I am thinking if it is even sustainable? IDK, actors might co-operate if they seriously want the show to go on... Tough decision for them. 

Here Shruti adds that the TV industry faces an immediate grim future, “There would be huge layoffs with sets trimming down to meet safety guidelines. Actors and technicians would need to double up on skills to stay in the race. Based on my discussions with industry veterans, I don’t see shoots starting before mid-July which too would depend on graph dipping. One possible solution would be taking the entire cast and crew after testing to a single location and locking them up. In such a scenario, the limited series is the only out for how long would the actor be ready to stay away from home? Tight scripts will need to be ready before going on the floor as one once shoot starts no one might be allowed to leave or enter.”

I will be so sad if they demolish our set and we get a new RV house. I love the current house with balconies all around, especially Abir's room! It just won't be the same with a new location....

Sha is also very much health conscious. Woh toh kab se bol raha hai ki even after shut down ends he wants to stay home for a few days! It's a very tough decision. We see so few of the many people involved on the screen.  

One good thing would be the tight scripts I guess. Drama ke life drag nahi karenge 👍🏼, but that also means the serial may end soon 😭. 

Totally second you on RV house, but maybe they will bring back Mishbir house? Silver lining...😊

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Height Difference 

#LambuAurChhotu

This propose day take an idea from 'Shaheer Sheikh' before ...

This pic won my heart .. it's so raw & real per person perspective, they staring each other & 🔥 

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmmmm...

As per these new guidelines, TV shoots may resume around June End, but with 50% of the unit...

Producers will have to give 50 lakhs to the family of any unit member that dies from Corona - wow?!

And...

No actor/member above age 50 can be on the sets for the next 3 months... So I guess Naanu and BP and maybe Koslu can't be a part of the show for a while...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tv-shoots-to-start-by-juneend-terms-and-conditions-apply_164409

======

As per this other IF Article, they might trim the unit and try to have them stay in one location (like Mahabharat shooting) but I am thinking if it is even sustainable? IDK, actors might co-operate if they seriously want the show to go on... Tough decision for them. 

Here Shruti adds that the TV industry faces an immediate grim future, “There would be huge layoffs with sets trimming down to meet safety guidelines. Actors and technicians would need to double up on skills to stay in the race. Based on my discussions with industry veterans, I don’t see shoots starting before mid-July which too would depend on graph dipping. One possible solution would be taking the entire cast and crew after testing to a single location and locking them up. In such a scenario, the limited series is the only out for how long would the actor be ready to stay away from home? Tight scripts will need to be ready before going on the floor as one once shoot starts no one might be allowed to leave or enter.”

I will be so sad if they demolish our set and we get a new RV house. I love the current house with balconies all around, especially Abir's room! It just won't be the same with a new location....

There can be a solution IMO😆

1. They can reduce the number of episodes per week maybe from 6 to 3

2. They can binge shoot with permanent actors n crew them go home for home quarantine for perticular days 7/14 days😆😆