Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I did watch it on tv and all the time I was wondering, how was the condition of the people who went and watch this senseless movie in the cinema. It was a slow torture. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Kind of. But it wasn't a secret. I could guess it from the very starting. There was no suspense in the movie at all.

mujhe to last scene me pata chala.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

mein bhool gaye story..lekin bari confused thi yeh yaad hai. End mein dono ko eik eik Jaqualine milti hai.still confused

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I soiled my valentine's watching it. It was so bad that I cancelled dinner that was planned after the film. Pura din manhus gaya tha film ki wajah se..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A complete waste of time 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This movie deserved all the award for being so bad. I love watching all the reviews for the movies though. 

If you have no time this guy literally does a recap in a funny way, not a review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Yj3q_Jw5o

altgr thumbnail

Except Ranbir and music, everything else was horrible.

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It's like the noir version of an Imtiaz Ali film. Same premise as in Vinnaithandi Varuvayaa/World Famous Lover-A writer tries to resolve his real life relationship problem through reel life character. Who better to play a fictional man child caught between career/international travel and domesticity than Ranbir Kapoor. Movie ends just like every Ranbir Kapoor film with both male characters deciding they want booty over Ooty. Booty in question is a passive character with no agency in deciding whether she even wants these pretentious men or not. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's a boring n very confusing movie 👎🏼

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

It's like the noir version of an Imtiaz Ali film. Same premise as in Vinnaithandi Varuvayaa/World Famous Lover-A writer tries to resolve his real life relationship problem through reel life character. Who better to play a fictional man child caught between career/international travel and domesticity than Ranbir Kapoor. Movie ends just like every Ranbir Kapoor film with both male characters deciding they want booty over Ooty. Booty in question is a passive character with no agency in deciding whether she even wants these pretentious men or not. 

very well-written. I agree completely👍🏼