Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Great, other actress should follow suit but they are busy competing with a stick

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Confused-aatma

I dont get why so much outrage over this topic..In the midst of the pandemic in this same forum people are busy nitpicking on Ranbir, Alia n deepika left right n centre.. not just these people, majority of the posts are criticising someone or another one yet none find it offensive.. but one post on parineetis weight gain( TM isnt even bashing her, just stating the obvious ) and all are offended🙆

Parineeti made a big deal of her wieghtloss..thats why weight gain is now being discussed..

thanks but don't even bother

been here long enough to know how it works..especially with the selective outrage..coz all pages of BW section are only filled with discussions on pandemic and global crisis..

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This thread needs to close. The same people who bash her for weight loss are the same who bash her for weight gain. People fluctuate, it’s not a big deal. Body shaming is not good. Let her live. 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Why do we even keep her relevant- for me shes done as a bollywood actress. She knows that too she can now focus on her happiness and do whatever she wants. Shes out of the race! 

And here you are here discussing her. I’m excited to see her next films, not out of the race to me 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Seriously? A whole topic about someone gaining weight especially during a time like this? 'Letting herself go'.. is that really a concern. I am happy she's eating well, not starving herself and looks okay physically cause that's what she needs to be okay mentally. Lets have something like basic empathy. Someone's weight shouldn't be up for discussion during a goddamn pandemic. 

I remember you thrash talking about Arjun Kapoor's weight .. If i remember correctly you labelled him "useless" for gaining weight and not working out .. But i guess that was okay since it wasn't during a pandemic .. ðŸ˜†

Hmm .. wonder why feminists aren't taken seriously .. ðŸ˜†

CuttingChai thumbnail

Everyone who can afford food is getting fat sitting at home during this pandemic.

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is training for MMA/WWE ðŸ˜†

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsbarry

And here you are here discussing her. I’m excited to see her next films, not out of the race to me 

im pretty sure ive had a long discussion with u about parineeti. I have given my reasons of not liking her anymore if u r so sensitive then stay away. I did like her though dont get me wrong before but not anymore as an actress unfortunately. 

Edited by anna143 - 3 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused-aatma

I dont get why so much outrage over this topic..In the midst of the pandemic in this same forum people are busy nitpicking on Ranbir, Alia n deepika left right n centre.. not just these people, majority of the posts are criticising someone or another one yet none find it offensive.. but one post on parineetis weight gain( TM isnt even bashing her, just stating the obvious ) and all are offended🙆

Parineeti made a big deal of her wieghtloss..thats why weight gain is now being discussed..

Exactly bingo! Everyone here criticizes one or another no ones a saint on here. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Because she lost it for the wrong reasons. That’s why she was going around town fat shaming her old self. I’m not surprised. If you don’t enjoy working out and a healthy lifestyle, you end up putting it all back on, sooner rather than later.