Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

She looks happy, that's what matters ❤️

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Its a delusion that actors/actresses always have the bodies that we see in movies . Truth is while some are fitness freaks, others are normal people who gain/lose only when required. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shes young, she shouldve atleast maintained the weight. She worked so hard to lose the weight i still remember the photoshoot she did for Reebok i believe. Maybe shes quit bollywood. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chubbiness suits her. Also she has lost weight before and maybe will when needed. Right now its ok if she isn't fretting over working out or dieting (which actually makes one die eating coz body yearns n craves for those calories :( but cannot handle it when its consumed after prolonged dieting)

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why do we even keep her relevant- for me shes done as a bollywood actress. She knows that too she can now focus on her happiness and do whatever she wants. Shes out of the race! 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Let her be. At least she is happy. 

What did she gain from weight loss? She still had to sit at home looking for projects. Few which she did, people did not like her in it. Her hit movies had the chubbier version of her. (Just like Kareena. Her size zero movie was not a hit).

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love how we are in the middle of a pandemic, global economy is sinking , yet we are concerned about parineeti gaining weight 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She looks unhealthy with all those weight loss. And she is not working right now so whats the point of taking all those extreme measures right now. Let her enjoy the break right now, she will lose it when she needs to. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

she has not gained back but in fact i think she has put on more....... i know people are saying not the right time to discuss this but health should be discussed anytime......... maybe what Parineeti did was not the right way to loose weight...... thats why she put on double...

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont get why so much outrage over this topic..In the midst of the pandemic in this same forum people are busy nitpicking on Ranbir, Alia n deepika left right n centre.. not just these people, majority of the posts are criticising someone or another one yet none find it offensive.. but one post on parineetis weight gain( TM isnt even bashing her, just stating the obvious ) and all are offended🙆

Parineeti made a big deal of her wieghtloss..thats why weight gain is now being discussed..

Edited by Confused-aatma - 4 years ago