Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Suman gets irritated and stands up "Shravan I need some help, please come" The girl doesn't let Shravan go and keeps on flirting with him. Suman turns back to see Shravan smiling with that girl. She calls Shravan again but sternly this time. Shravan follows her and tells her that her behavior was rude. Suman tells him that he should go and chat with that Dayan(Witch) itself and not help her. Shravan gets confused as to where did he go wrong.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Shravan put hand on her shoulder and asked "Sumo! Sorry Suman. Kya hua? Tum aise beech mein se uthke kyu aayi? And what help do you want? And you called that sweet Nisha witch." He laughs.

Suman "If you are here to do this work (flirting with girls, chatting, mischief) then you can do that. I have more work i.e. to make list of tasks, what is left in grocery, etc. If you want to take side of that mannerless girl who was flirting with you, then go to her. Don't follow me. Some time ago you confessed feelings for me and then doing same old things (flirting and smiling with girls, taking their side). You will not change. Bye."

She angrily went to her tent

Shravan was miffed by her actions but chuckled after realising that she was jealous. He blushed.

It's night

Suman contemplated herself why she was feeling jealous and how she lashed out at Shravan even though he was not at fault. She was restless!

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Meanwhile Shravan is thinking about Suman's feelings. "So it does makes a difference." He smiled and then took out his computer and stared at their photo of winning the basketball championship trophy during school days. "He says you can pretend but I know we still can be a thing. You just need a little more push." Meanwhile Suman thinks "Why do I really care? I'm pretty sure it is all an act. Forget about it Suman! Just forget it!" She tries to sleep but cannot sleep at all.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The next day, they were all heading back for their homes as the trip was over. They all boarded the bus and Suman walked past Shravan as she was still miffed with him. He held her hand and slowly pulled her towards the seat next to him. Suman didn't fight back and sat next to him but turned her face away from him. Shravan laughed to himself seeing her anger. He nudged her elbow and asked, "Still mad about last night? You know I can't help but wonder why it bothers you so much if I talk to another girl?" Suman looked at him wide-eyed as he smirked because he knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from her. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Suman says, "Why do you care as to whether I'm affected by you talking to another girl? Your choice, your girl. If you want I can set you up with Devika or some girl on a marriage website okay? You put on your portfolio and get married to her. In fact, I'll get you married." Shravan frowns and says, "No really? I was just asking to why do you care. If you want, okay I'll set myself up with another girl in front of you." 

Bunty pops up from the back seat, "Shravan, can you argue later? I'm on the phone with my girl." Shravan and Suman get shocked. Shravan says, "Dude, another girl? Last time, you got beaten for eating aloo samosas when the girl was on a diet. Who is this new girl now?" Bunty says, "As if you are not doing it too?" Shravan is appalled while Suman is shocked.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Suman looks at Shravan wide-eyed and asked, "Are you dating someone?" Shravan panics and says No and that there is a misunderstanding. He sighs, "You're the only girl I like...and only your attention matters to me but I know we can't be anything more than friends. It'll be difficult but I'll try my best to overcome my feelings for you". Suman smiled seeing how respectful Shravan was of her decision and how much he valued their friendship. He is just so perfect. Suman stopped and thought to herself...wait...did I just call him perfect? Shravan snapped his fingers in front of her face and asked what was she thinking about.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Suman makes an excuse of thinking about Bunty's girl. Shravan says, "You are so concerned for Bunty," while murmuring to himself, "but not for your other admirers." Suman says, "What are you whispering to yourself? I don't get you." Shravan laughs and says, "People say women are complicated and you are saying that you don't get me? Yeah yeah okay." Suman says, "Well, admit it or not? Men are way moodier than women when women are claimed to be moody." Shravan says, "Okay says who?" Suman says, "Says men like you." Shravan says, "Suman, you are now irritating me with your boring philosophy of men vs women." Suman says, "Shouldn't have brought up the topic of women being complicated, my dear Hanuman devotee." Shravan gets irked and looks at the window while Suman chuckles to herself.