Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Suman is impressed. She says "it's ok! I know you are actually sorry. Thanks for this sweet gesture". Shravan is happy and again lost in her. On the other hand Anish is upset, angry and pented up with revenge. He said to himself - What if one plan failed. I will teach lesson to that civilian. Devika came there and said "Anish! Yesterday's plan was too dangerous. SuVan got into trouble. What if anything would have happened to them."

Anish replied "I don't care and I will do whatever I want. If you don't want to support, get lost" and pushed her.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Devika rudely retorts, "Why did you use me for? You back-stabber!" She storms off while Anish furiously says, "Yeah go continue to get fooled by Shravan!" Then he turns away & says with a smirk, "This time I have to create a bigger drama with BLAST! Jalao Phataka, Karao Dhamaka! Such a dhamaka which will make Suman aghast about Shravan." On the other hand, Shravan & Suman continue to talk. Suman says, "By the way, have you gone on a real "date night" in safari?" Shravan says, "Yeah, I have and I'd tell you that it was a date filled with so much drama & action." Suman says, "Yeah, go make a movie about then." They laugh and Shravan gazes at her while Suman laughs in a romantic way.  

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Later that evening, Shravan and Suman were sitting by the campfire giggling and teasing each other. Shravan was making smores for them to eat. But, then Suman started shivering and said that she felt really cold so Shravan rubbed her hands together and brought them near the toasty fire. He placed her hands on her cheeks and she giggled. She turned to look at him and suddenly became aware of how close he was to her almost hugging her from behind. They got lost in each other's eyes and Shravan slowly said, "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something". Suman blushed and said, "Go ahead..."

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shravan spoke, "Before you react listen to me properly and in anyway I don't wish to risk our friendship. Please don't let our friendship get affected even if your answer is negative. Sumo I like you! I am sure it's not a crush but something more than a crush. Can we be together?" Shravan confessed an instantly felt a huge relief. Suman was going to say something when Khurana came near them and called them to gather near the main camp.

alina.b thumbnail

As Khuranna was explaining their activities and rules for the next day, Shravan intently studied Suman's face trying to gauge her reaction to what he had confessed to her earlier. Suman seemed to be in a daze lost in deep thought. He was really nervous and hoped she felt the same way but at the same time he would respect her decision if she didn't reciprocate his feelings. All that mattered was that their friendship was not affected. As they all retired to their tents for the night, Shravan felt someone tug onto his hand. Suman looked nervously at him biting her lip and asked if they could finish the conversation they were having earlier. They quietly walked together to the bridge a little afar from their camp. Suman took a deep breath and turned to Shravan. 

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Suman says ,"I like you too Shravan, but as a friend. Further I am not ready for anything of that sort."

Shravan tries dodging the awkwardness into saying it was a dare given to him by Saheb and not to consider it seriously. He carefully tries reading Suman's reaction to it. But Suman being the army kid is good at hiding her feelings.

Khuranna finds them missing and summons them. It's after all their turn at making dinner for the camp.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Khurana asks them to make dinner. Suman is worried as she has minimum knowledge in kitchen. Shravan tells her that he is good at cooking and assures her that he will teach her to cook. Shravan starts teaching Suman how to make daal. Suman is impressed by his culinary skills and is observing his actions intently. As Shravan adds tadka to the daal Suman moves a step back to crash into Shravan. She is about to fall but Shravan secures his hand around her.

alina.b thumbnail

Suman looks deeply into Shravan's dark chocolatey eyes and whispers, "Was it really a dare?" Shravan averts his gaze and gulps. He takes a deep breath and says, "It was the truth but you don't have to feel the same way. I just don't want our friendship to be affected". Suman nods and thinks to herself that maybe she should tell him that she likes him too but she is afraid of the consequences so she replies, "We'll always be best friends". Shravan smiles trying to hide his sadness and continues helping her cook. In that moment, Suman fell even harder for Shravan. Suddenly, Suman hears Shravan say ouch and sees the blood ooze from his finger as he was carelessly using the knife. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Suman rushes near him and makes him wash his finger.(No sucking of finger, Suman uses her brain😆) She makes him seat on a nearby chair and then applies an anti-septic cream to his cut. She bandages his finger softly so as to not hurt him. Suman asks him if it is hurting but gets no reply. Shravan is looking at her dreamily with eyes full of love. Suman feels a bit awkward when she realises that her face is centimetres away from his. She gets up and is about to move but Shravan holds her hand.

alina.b thumbnail

(Thank god lol those sucking fingers scene gross me out...like the one from Gangaa ðŸ¤¢)

He smiles and thanks her. She mumbles, "Be more careful". They serve the food to their classmates and everyone praises their cooking. Shravan nudges Suman and says, "We make a good team, don't we?" Suman gets lost in Shravan's eyes as it becomes difficult for her to ignore her feelings for him. One girl comes to Shravan and says, "Mmm...this is so good, Shravan! You are perfect husband material". Shravan looks down and blushes while Suman glares at the girl. Suman can't help but feel jealous as she sees the girl flirting with Shravan while he continued blushing at her words.

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago