Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Everyone on the bus fell asleep as it was night now. But, Shravan was still awake listening to music as he was used to staying up late. He looked over and smiled seeing Suman sleeping but her head kept falling forward. He gently took her head and rested it on his shoulder as caressed her hair. He noticed that she was shivering as the bus was a little cold. He took off his jacket and covered her with it. In her sleep, she snuggled closer to him and gently smiled as she was dreaming about something. Seeing this, Shravan decided that he will finally confess his true feelings to Suman during the trip but he felt really nervous. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

But little did he know about upcoming plan by AniKa. The route was not smooth, so the ride was not easy. But Shravan tried his best to make Suman comfortable. Finally he also slept. SuVan were looking so cute sleeping comfortably. Anish was awake thinking how to execute his plan. Devika was struggling between two thoughts, but when she saw SuVan together, she lost it and texted Anish that she is ready to be part of his plan. Anish was happy and he smirked. It's morning! 

alina.b thumbnail

They finally reached the campsite and starting setting up their tents. They all ate breakfast as Khuranna explained the rules. They were not allowed to wander off anywhere especially into the forest where it could be very dangerous. AniKa looked at each other and gave an evil smirk. Shravan was too busy eating so Suman nudged him to pay attention and told him not to wander off anywhere. Shravan laughed and said what was the fun in camping if he couldn't go explore. Suman became worried and said that she won't come with him. Shravan shrugged his shoulders and said he will just go explore the forest alone.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Khurana asked them to form pairs. Suman told him that she would go with Anish if he wasn't ready. Listening to this Shravan replied that he is ready and stopped eating. Suman went to collect the maps and heard Anika discussing that they were going to change Suvan's map with wrong ones. Suman thought of an idea to teach them a lesson

alina.b thumbnail

Suman tells Shravan about AniKa's plan. Shravan smirks and says let's play along and take the wrong map. Shravan explains that AniKa will follow them into the forest and that they probably plan on hurting him in the forest. But, instead he will reveal their plan and get payback. Suman looks at him unsure and asks if he plans on hurting them. Shravan shakes his head and said he would never hurt anyone but he plans on scaring them since they will go at night. He tells Suman to stay at the camp because he wants her to stay safe but tells him she won't let him go alone and decides to go with him. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

As she follows him through the forest, she yells out at his name but finds him nowhere to be seen. She says to stop playing hide-and-seek and almost starts to worry & break down. Shravan surprises her out of the blue but she says that all this was drama. Shravan says, "Yeah right. Here comes Phullan devi with her crazy antics. BTW, imagine the song "Hum tum ek forest mein ghum ho? Aur camp khojaye..." Suman says, "Hehehe, very interesting. Are we on some night safari date in Africa? We'll play snooker on floor. Then drink some bitter lilac tea & burn some woods. " Shravan says, "I mean, I don't mind such a date with a hot girl." Suman says,"Okay, go find a village belle or something to satisfy your thirst. We need to head back so come out of your dating bubble." Shravan frowns. 

alina.b thumbnail

Suman gets frustrated, "Shravan, maybe Anish and Devika aren't here. Let's go back". "I think you're right but I want to explore more. I'm having fun, aren't you?", Shravan pouted. Suman looked at him with big eyes there was nothing here but trees and bugs and honestly, this forest was starting to scare her. She pulled Shravan's arm and he reluctantly agreed to leave with her. They looked at map and realized they didn't remember which way they came from. Suman yelled, "Are we lost? I shouldn't have listened to you in the first place!" Shravan tried to calm her down but she started marching off towards a direction that he believed was wrong. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

He yells, "What? See, I told you my night safari date is coming true!" Suman pauses & locks back with a disgusted look. She says, "Seriously, Shravan? We are lost here, I'm trying to look for a way to get back. I think I'm going to call somebody." Shravan says, "Yeah right, are we gonna have wifi amidst this jungle? Come on, Sumo!" Suman says, "Yeah, well says the man who wants to be on Tinder to propose hot young girls in this jungle." Shravan smirks & says, "After all, I'm a ladies man so I'm thinking of a new selfie with new adventures." Suman says, "You do you & me do me."  She wonders off into the wrong direction. Shravan says, "Does this girl not get my feelings while I'm trying to make her jealous & blurt out her feelings? Seriously, she's bitter than lilac tea." He then yells, "Sumo, wait!" and follows behind her.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

As Shravan is following Suman he doesn't notice the bushes and a thorn pricks him. He screams "Aaah! Wait Suman!" Listening to his scream Suman stops and rushes to him. She asks him whether he is hurt with deep concern in his eyes. Shravan forgets the pain and continues looking at her in awe. Suman asks him once again whether he is hurt and he replies "Yes!" Suman asks him to show his wound and he points at his heart and speaks "You left me a young handsome stud alone here. Think about my mother what would she do if she gets to know I am lost" Suman whacks him and asks to stop this drama. Shravan giggles and says he won't do it again.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Suman says, "Yeah, become a handsome abla admi in the middle of a jungle next time. All girls will drool over you as if you are John Abraham." Shravan says, "Oh so you do think that I'm handsome at least?" Suman pauses & stares at Shravan who reciprocates for a few seconds. Shravan says, "Do you think so?" Suman says, "Yeah handsome enough to kiss Devika." She looks away & chuckles a bit while Shravan frowns. "Yeah I got dozens of admirers who appreciate me" Shravan says. Suman says, "Yeah then drool over them" Suman replies.