Choomantar enters the palace episode highlights

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Gandu and Dhritu are literally too adorable for words. 💕 And too hapless. It's a good thing they are king & Queen otherside i have no idea how would fend for themselves. 

I burst out laughing when they thought they were addressing the praja only to land up in Suryabhan's jail. smiley37

So innocently they were romancing playing antakshari and asking jail mates questions.

This act never gets old for me.

Elsewhere I was peeved with Sanjay for thinking of forcing Sunaina's hand in marriage. Yeh pyaar kum haasil karne ki chah jyada. Sanjay may be earnest about his love but he's also a bit of a player. The way he left things with his fiance. If thia wasn't the ancient age they would be better of dating than marriage 

D'souza's sexy car wash scene smiley37 Lage raho Damodri 

Choomanter and the soap with the string attached. smiley36 God Dhritu is really defenseless. I'm surprised travelling to the past he was really auick in adapting himself.

I was surprised that they don't shy away from death in this serial. First Doordhrishti's being eaten by cannibals & then the palace guard being shot to death.

And the whole shooting arrow scene was funny 

Precap  Oh no smiley3 I hope Sanjay doesn't give the car to Ch. How will they go to the future.

Sadly now smiley6  only 15  episodes remain 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

Choomantar contd..

Nahi 😭  Main loot gayi barbaad ho gayi the car is gone !! How will Sanouza go back to the future now

And what's with no mentioning that in next epi. Damodri isn't even trying to find a sol except to direct Maharaj's ad

B/w i that scene with the soldiers being swapped to opposing sides & the 2 senapati's giving order from the opposite sides was funny smiley36

I never realised we'd get a Bollywood item in this show & we did.   Both Shaku & Sanju imagining their lady loves smiley36

Shaku Sanju majnu bonding was the best scene of this epi.

I take it back what i said about Sanjay turns out he wanted Sunaina to know about the proposal.

I was surprised she readily agreed to go the future leaving everything behind. But then from her pov she doesn't much of freedom here does she  ?  What with Daddy O threatning to disinherit her.

I'm glad she finally came to know the whole truth.

And finally our hapless pair  Dhrindhari smiley36 (love the nickname ) continue on with their weird ways 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

I was surprised that they don't shy away from death in this serial. First Doordhrishti's being eaten by cannibals & then the palace guard being shot to death.

@bold: Who is Doordrishti? When deaths were shown? Like whom cannibals killed and which guards got shot to death?

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

@bold: Who is Doordrishti? When deaths were shown? Like whom cannibals killed and which guards got shot to death?

Doordhrishti was Rishiwar's  disciple. The guy who always suggests 3 ways to a problem to Suryabhan. This was the track where the adivasis wanted to snack on Su his potential damaad Shaku Sunaina It was alluded to at the end of the epi when Shaku was rescued. 

Choomantar when he was exposed as a fraudulent king fired shots and it hit one guard of King's Drithu's