Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes buildings where big celebrities stay , unke neighbours bhi bade hifi types hote hai and sochte hai we r no less, so why behave crazy seeing a celebrity ..thats how Mumbai ka high class areas like lokhandwala , goregaon , bandra , powai works ..

OH yes, dear. πŸ€”It's almost like Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai's situationπŸ˜† .  People behave like Maya Sarabhai whereas I am from the small town so I behaved like Monisha Sarabhai.πŸ€”

mayu1982 thumbnail

Didi is no source..she gets news fm diff sources being a big handle ..same like aman ..

I dunno much about ankita either ..

Oh, so far only 4 then... πŸ€“

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Only 800 comments left for 1M.... please go and comment...let's do 1M fast

mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

uss nightmare wale ne kya specifically kal kaha tha sana bhula dunga ka BTS degi yeah phir just insta post degi bola tha? Kyunki bohot fans started to believe him. But insta post bola hoga toh woh toh sana har roz deti hai toh yeah guess tum or main bhi kar sakte hai. like kal sana insta tiktok post karegi. Kya post karegi yeah koi bole  toh trustworthy hoga.

Dear, I came to know about this "nightma" today only that too from Jyoti. πŸ˜†πŸ€”

They r shot all in 2-3 days only ..u can notice red nailpaints in quite a few tik toks ..those r done same day ..And with ripped jeans another day ..also last tik tok she posted was wearing a top ..latest dance one she just removed that top ..so multiple ones r done in one single day ..she is not going out daily ..

About controlling ..i think everyone changes when they get into a relationship ..did we ever see sid cook or sweep ..but he made a video on cooking and sweeping ..same fr sana , she is in a relation now and the change we hv already seen in msk where she dint even let any guy hold her hand , she was very reserved there bec she knows sid dont like it ..

I wont call this controlling ..its just getting into a relationship where both r adjusting to each other's likes and dislikes ..

These days we hv too much of fake feminist chant by pseudo intellects on twitter about how its all cool fr a girl to b independent and dominating in a relationship even if that comes at the cost of leaving the guy ..I dont agree with the concept fully being a married woman myself ..If I expect my husband to pamper me or cook fr me or do household work fr me then in return i will also give him equal submission ..Thats how every relationship should b ..That does not really take away my individuality or independence ..

I totally agree to this some amount of give and take adjustment has to be done from both sides .. and we saw that beautifully in BB13 

Sana could handle Sid ka anger very well because she knew what he values and how effected he becomes .. and Sid could never ignore her tears .. they were learning and adjusting .. 

But I don’t like when these twitter kids .. say ab toh wohi karna hoga Jaisa bhaiya chahenge .. then u tend to bristle .. 😬

Personally I feel Sid has to do a lot of pep talk  for sana because she might be feeling depressed as her career is not going as she planned after Big boss .. she’s also stuck in a new city , living with new folks facing new realities .. 

When I got married the first year was difficult for me adjusting to a different family .. that’s why I feel for her .. Sid n sana family wise sensibilities seem quite different..

Edited by msin - 3 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

1M comments done ..new record πŸ₯³

https://twitter.com/rheaa_23/status/1257615133230104582?s=19

Uma can u update this on pg1

mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

arey u forgot fifafooz... naak kata di aunty ki and shudh uncle .. both of them have good relations with ladka ladki family .. 

bb13 is the only guy who is some how connected to both of them .. rest are just tukke baaz .. 

more so this new nightmare ( pakhandi ) 

Oh dear Don't mention Fifafooz ... I am so hurt when I went to baju wale dhaaga...

Fifafooz and Shudh uncle is more dependent on twitter fans πŸ€”, if am not wrong. Mostly their videos are based on fans reaction and investigationπŸ˜†

BB13- proxy shuklaji seems to be quite young lad - too quick to jump on conclusion else theek hai woh... He cutely does "bhabhi" bhabhi.. 😊thing

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

1m done.. where is the dhamaka?πŸ˜†

But excellent work by whoever participated

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

1m done.. where is the dhamaka?πŸ˜†

But excellent work by whoever participated

I expect none πŸ˜†