SidNaaz Unlimited CC 47| Uffff 🤩 Hot, Hotter, Hottest 🔥😍🥳 [IO] - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Did y all notice when director said kiss forehead when  ur comfortable then shehnaaz was just moving slightly on her left and sid bended himself to offer her his forehead..he went all out so that shehnaaz can kiss her on his forehead โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜’โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ and in that he moved a bit more and kissed shehnaazโ€™s shoulder....

Originally posted by Ashhima3

but I m buying it! Sid does control and he does it in his way 

Yeah. He does. But I'm surprised that Shehnaaz obeyed him. Unless, usne haq rakha hai as she wished. 

Originally posted by jyoti06

Problem is she will b only asked about sid and sidnaaz ..And she cannot lie much if its direct interaction ..so till they mk it official its better to avoid video interactions ..that mayb the logic here ..even sid is avoiding lives ..both r mostly giving written interviews ..

Sid ki buidling mein koi gossip aunties nahi reheti kya jiska social media mein account ho.matlab surprising baat hai neighbours ko padi hi nahi hai aajkal ke neighbours bohot sarif ho gaye hai kisi ko kisi ki khabar hi nahi๐Ÿ˜‚. Mein hoti toh roz news supply karti.๐Ÿ˜‰

Problem is she will b only asked about sid and sidnaaz ..And she cannot lie much if its direct interaction ..so till they mk it official its better to avoid video interactions ..that mayb the logic here ..even sid is avoiding lives ..both r mostly giving written interviews ..

This make sense 

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

I'm surprised! Shehnaaz is stubborn and apne Marzi k Malik . .. she does whatever please her. She has never listen to Sidharth in bb house and now outside she's behaving like savitri ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Nah! I'm not buying it. 

https://twitter.com/Nightma21084552/status/1257595439357947904?s=19

Point 1: We shouldnโ€™t take these handles seriously whoever they are ๐Ÿ˜†

Point 2: There shall and should be differences in our behaviour patterns whether male or female when in a relationship. When one is single one can take all sorts of liberties- do as we please. Once in a relationship both parties have to and will adjust and adapt and recalibrate themselves to common understanding.

Now Sidharth used to flirt with all dames inside BB. Aise kehke if we say we expect him to do the same now, kya hoga? ๐Ÿ˜†Ya phir doing mundane housework? He has also changed massively in visible ways. 

I am not saying Sana is behaving this way or that way right now because Sidharth is making her do so. There is no element of force here, but mutual understanding. They would have their reasons. She may see love and wisdom in something he says in the future too just as he may see love and wisdom in something she says in the future and will fine tune themselves accordingly. That is what makes a stable relationship. Or else Independence and Individuality and Apne Marzi ke Maalik hi baaki rehenge. 

Edit: As for lives, itโ€™s been inviting too much of scrutiny and what with their gaffes and our SNIT and what not, I can understand their hesitation. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pari-sona

Sid ki buidling mein koi gossip aunties nahi reheti kya jiska social media mein account ho.matlab surprising baat hai neighbours ko padi hi nahi hai aajkal ke neighbours bohot sarif ho gaye hai kisi ko kisi ki khabar hi nahi๐Ÿ˜‚. Mein hoti toh roz news supply karti.๐Ÿ˜‰

Mumbai mein noone bothers ke baju ke ghar mein kya chal raha hai ..but still there r fewwho hv spilled the beans here and there ,ones who stay near his building but they r all taken in private grps ๐Ÿ˜†..so only vip handles know the secrets ๐Ÿ˜†

Congratulations for new thread.. 

Koi Bomb Phoota๐Ÿค”????

Originally posted by Pari-sona

I am extremely glad Sidharth has mostly decent ethical neighbors. If people love their neighbors, they would respect their privacy too. What does one get out of trespassing anotherโ€™s privacy? Personal high? Ego boost amongst friends ki humne news leak ki? Compliments at the cost of another human who is fastidiously guarding their privacy? Blah! ๐Ÿคฎ I seriously respect all those neighbors who do not leak celeb information. Itโ€™s humanity. Personal Integrity jaise baat bhi hoti hai- hum paparazzi thodi hai. 

Mumbai mein noone bothers ke baju ke ghar mein kya chal raha hai ..but still there r fewwho hv spilled the beans here and there ,ones who stay near his building but they r all taken in private grps ๐Ÿ˜†..so only vip handles know the secrets ๐Ÿ˜†

hain?? Aisa kya?but lock down mein life busy kaha hai neighbours thoda gossip kar sakte hai abhi....

matlab sirf kuch ko hi khushi milegi baki speculation n aur inn twitter handles ke gol gol bato ke sahare guzare. Maze toh sabhi sidnaz fans ko milna chahiye unka bhi haq hai.๐Ÿ˜†