Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations on the new thread everyone 

The amount of positivity these two can bring with a video of few seconds is commendableπŸ˜†β€οΈ

Thanks Uma di n Jyoti di πŸ€—

Loved the write up! Specially about the 'giving space' part... Such a simple thing yet so many people forget thatπŸ˜†

Here's wishing a great thread ahead, with more of pakka news and dhamakas like yday n less of rumours n confusionsπŸ˜† though m not gonna keep any expectations πŸ˜†

❀️ SidNaaz ❀️ 

Take care everyone...stay safe 

And yay 1M comments...that's hugeπŸ₯³

Edited by perkilicious - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I expect none πŸ˜†

Neither do IπŸ˜† in dono se kuch expect karna bewakufi hai Jo mein baar baar nahi karne waliπŸ˜† as I had said, kuch Mila tou great, na mile tou bhi good enoughπŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: msin

I totally agree to this some amount of give and take adjustment has to be done from both sides .. and we saw that beautifully in BB13 

Sana could handle Sid ka anger very well because she knew what he values and how effected he becomes .. and Sid could never ignore her tears .. they were learning and adjusting .. 

But I don’t like when these twitter kids .. say ab toh wohi karna hoga Jaisa bhaiya chahenge .. then u tend to bristle .. 😬

Personally I feel Sid has to do a lot of pep talk  for sana because she might be feeling depressed as her career is not going as she planned after Big boss .. she’s also stuck in a new city , living with new folks facing new realities .. 

When I got married the first year was difficult for me adjusting to a different family .. that’s why I feel for her .. Sid n sana family wise sensibilities seem quite different..

I dont see her depressed at all in her tik toks or insta stories πŸ˜†..why do we assume so much ..

And stuck ? Nope thats the wrong word u used ..she told clearly in bb13 that mumbai is her home now as mumbai gave her immense popularity and love that punjab never gave her ..

And on work front , another assumption here when noone knows who got what projects in hand due to sudden lockdown ..

U r sounding off aaj πŸ˜†

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Oh dear Don't mention Fifafooz ... I am so hurt when I went to baju wale dhaaga...

No post of yours that doesn’t make me chuckle πŸ˜† For a second I was like lockdown ke time pe kahaan gayi ye... πŸ˜†

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

1m done.. where is the dhamaka?πŸ˜†

But excellent work by whoever participated

Congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Yeah. He does. But I'm surprised that Shehnaaz obeyed him. Unless, usne haq rakha hai as she wished. 

She always wanted Sid to have haq on her. Ab wo jo haq se bolega wo Sana karegi. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

1m comments ho gaya ..

Ab dhamaka kab hoga as promised by khabris last night πŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

1m comments ho gaya ..

Ab dhamaka kab hoga as promised by khabris last night πŸ˜†

you seriously think kuch hoga? πŸ˜†