Congrats for ur new Story... 

Awesome prologue.... 

Please update soon

Thanks for the pm 

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much. Hope you will like this story also.

Part-1 

It was evening. Ishita was still in the hospital when she received a call from Raman who asked her to go and get ready for the outing. She didn't argue with him as she was free only and left to her house. Reaching to her house, she found her over excited sister Mihika. She was giving her strange looks and when she asked Mihika said,

Mihika - Aapke bahane humhe bhi dinner aur late night outing ka moka mil gaya.

I - What do you mean by because of me?

M - Kya Akka? Ab bhi itna bholi ban rhe ho, samjho na… Raman ji aapko bahar le Kar ja rhe hai, special night plan ki hai vo bhi apne birthday par… he wants to celebrate his birthday first with you…. All this points towards only one thing that….

I - Shut up Miku, he just wants to celebrate his birthday with friends and family. That's it. Yeh khyali pulav banana band Kar.

Saying so she went to her room while Mihika said that she is sure that he is going to confess his feelings tonight but Ishita glared at her and left. She went to her room and sat on her bed confused and irritated thinking of her words, not only that but she was also feeling strange in his behavior for a few months. They are very good friends from childhood, he is the only boy she had befriended with till now except her colleagues. She was always sent to girls school, girls college, she was kept away from boys don't know why but her parents did it. They shared a good bonding together, she knew that she had always a special place in his life and same is with her but now why this sudden change, why she is feeling restless like something going to happen and she is going to lose his friendship which is not less than a blessing for her, she very well knew his importance in her life but she also knew that she can't give a name like 'love' to this importance, she had no right to do so. She was always told by her sister or colleagues that he feels something else for her other than friendship but she always denied but deep inside she was also feeling the same. Leaving everything on her murugan, she started getting ready.

Raman came to pick Ishmi, he was looking very handsome and his smile was like giving her wrong signals, he was looking very happy and all this was making her restless. Romi and Simmi were already sitting on back seats, before Ishita could sit with them, Mihika sat immediately leaving no other option for her. Raman smiled at her and opened the door for her to which she smiled back and sat on the passenger seat. Soon he drove off from there.

Romi suggested to go for a long drive first as there was a lot of time left before his birthday and the weather was also good. They went for it and then finally they reached the restaurant which was open with a beautiful view. All settled there and had usual conversations till the dinner was served. After dinner, Romi, Simmi and Mihika danced for some time while Ishra just sat there and talked, watching them. After some time, it was 12 o'clock, all wished Raman one by one and then he cut the cake and fed all, Romi Simmi and Mihika applied the little bit cake on his face also as he didn’t like it but for their happiness, he allowed them. She smiled seeing his goodness, he is very sweet and soft as per her view. Seeing her lost in her thoughts, he applied a small piece of cake on her nose making her irritated but she didn’t say anything as it was his birthday. They enjoyed his birthday for sometime eating cake and clicking many photos, then Raman signalled Romi and Simmi and understanding what he wanted to say, Romi excused himself in pretext of a phone call while Simmi just joined Mihika who was going to washroom leaving Ishra alone. Rama was smiling and looking nervous making her confused. She asked him what happened while he was searching for words.

R - Actually, I was thinking something..

I - What?

R - Hmm, actually just aise hi,... I mean… 

I - Koi problem hai?

R - Nhi.. actually yes. Ab tak to yahi soch rha tha ki kehna hai kehna hai aur ab jab kehne ka time aaya to samajh nhi aa rha ki kaise kahu…

He said looking down nervously making her scared of his thoughts. She prayed to her murugan again while he said looking at her.

R - Ishita, you know you are my best friend aur tumse aaj tak kuch kehne mein kabhi koi problem nhi hui, hamesha befikra hokar kuch bhi keh sakta tha par.. par aaj yeh kuch alag hai…

This time, he said looking straight into her eyes and his eyes were telling her more than his words, she could sense that her fear was going to be true and it was making her more scared but she knew that at present, she need to deal with it carefully, she couldn’t hurt him for anything as she knew that he is very delicate and hurting him means hurting herself for her. She couldn’t meet his eyes and looked down to gather the courage. He smiled at her and said,

R - you know Ishita, I’m a simple man, yeh sab mujhe nhi aata, koi bhot jyada preparations nhi ki aur na hi kuch bhot special, in fact, agar tumahri jagah koi aur ladki hoti to yahi sochti ki aise kaise koi pr… I mean… but I know for you what matters is feelings more than valuable things so bas aa gaya apni feelings le kar. Sach kahu to teen din se itna excited tha ki kaise kahunga kya kahunga, bhot socha tumhare liye kuch special karna chahiye par phir.… Ok I will come to the point, baaton ko ghumakar kehna mujhe nhi aata.

He got up from the seat and continued walking,

R - I don’t know Ishita, kab kaise kaha kyu par ho gaya… mere liye tum special to thi hi hamesha se par aisa lagta hai jaise tum meri zindagi ka ek aisa part ban gayi ho jisse main ek second bhi door nhi hona chahta. Hamesha bas tumhare pas rehne ka man karta hai, tumse dher sari baatein karu, tumse apne har din ki activities share karu, tumse har dukh har khushi share karu… I know boring hu par kya karu aur kuch samajh nhi aaya ki kya kahu, koi shayri ya dialogues nhi hai kehne ko par bas yahi kehna hai ki main….

Before he could say anything, she herself interrupted him, wiping her tears which were filled in her eyes hearing his honest confession and thinking that she may hurt him,

I - Nhi Raman.

He turned to look at her confused while she stood up and said coming to him,

I - Aur kuch mat kehna Raman…

R - Ishita..

I - Nhi Raman. Please aisa kuch mat kaho jo hamari dosti ko…

R - Nhi Ishita, hamari dosti ko kuch nhi hoga, I promise….

I - Aap kyu nhi samajh rhe ho Raman…. It’s impossible…

R - Impossible? Ishita yeh tum… Wait a second, tum yeh sab family ki vajah se… Don’t worry Ishita, hamari family ke liye hamari khushi matter karti hai….

I - Aisa kuch nhi hai. Bas aap yeh samjho ki yeh nhi ho sakta.. 

R - Par Kyu Ishita….

She composed herself and finally said without any emotion,

I - Raman, kyonki jo aap mujhse expect kar rhe hai, main nhi de sakti aapko, main aapse…. Please try to understand, I always considered you as my best friend. That’s it.. isse jyada kabhi nhi soch sakti.

He was somewhere hurt by her words but her happiness is more important than everything else for him. Till now he was thinking that she also had the same feelings for him or if not then she might give one chance to them but a complete no was a big surprise to him. He had already thought of it and prepared well to face it. He just wanted to share his feelings with her, he had already thought not to force her and he was okay with it. he immediately composed himself and said holding her hand,

R - It’s okay Ishita. You don’t need to give any explanation to me. Remember, we are best friends and I understand you well. So no need to worry. I don’t have any problem with it. We will be friends forever. Okay.

SHe nodded looking down, feeling guilty as she could feel a difference in his voice but here he was trying to make her comfortable. She told him that she wants to use the washroom and she left. He got the message from Romi and Simmi that they are waiting for them in parking. Ishita went to the washroom, washed her face for many times, tried to control her tears but tears flew from her eyes freely, she was hurt as she hurt her best friend for the first time who always brought a smile on her face whenever she was dull. She composed herself and went out after some time. Raman informed her that everyone was waiting for them in the parking and both left the parking lot paying the bill. Romi and Simmi were eagerly waiting for Ishra and the moment they saw Ishra coming to them, their excitement went into the drain, both got confused but didn’t ask anything as Raman signalled them. Soon they left from there. First they dropped Ishmi and then went to Bhalla house. Romi and SImmi didn’t ask anything till now but the moment they reached their home, they asked him if he proposed to her or not. He smiled and said that he tried making them confused. He told them that he was about to confess but like she sensed it through his words and his behavior, she herself stopped him and said that she considered him as her best friend only. He left to his room while Simmi was confused as she didn’t expect such a straight answer from Ishita. A pair of eyes heard them and smiled wickedly thinking something.

Raman was in shower and started remembering their friendship, the time they spent together till now and then the recent happenings came in front of his eyes and tears flew from his eyes which he stopped till now. Same was with Ishita. Both were hurt thinking they hurt the other one.

Next day, Raman woke up and took blessings from his grandparents and parents. A big party was arranged at Bhalla house only and its preparation started from the morning itself.

It was evening, Iyers reached the bhalla house, Whole house was decorated beautifully and guests were arriving. Bhallas welcomed them warmly. Raman was in his room when someone knocked the door. He turned only to see Ishita standing on the door. He called her inside. She walked to him and complemented saying that he was looking good. She gave him a gift which he opened and saw a beautiful brooch. He smiled and forwarded it to her to put it over his suit. She happily agreed and he thanked her. Both were trying to behave normal.

Raman was receiving wishes and gifts from the guests while Ishita was standing with Simmi and some of their common friends when Raman’s grandparents asked for everyone’s attention. They called Raman, he went to them and first they wished him then his grandfather announced that they are giving him the responsibility of their house and business to him and along with it, a person to hold his hand and walk with him for the whole life, a life partner to support him and to accompany him in fulfilling his responsibilities. Everyone was shocked. He announced Raman as the CEO of their company and Mr Om Prakash Bhalla as MD. He declared that as they felt that he and the girl they chose for him are capable of taking the responsibilities so he is giving all rights to Raman and their would be daughter-in-law on his properties and business. He also announced the name of their would be daughter-in-law who was none other than…. Ishita Iyer. As he took her name, Ishra looked at each other with shock and surprise. Everyone was shocked except the elders. His grandparents called Ishita on the stage while she looked at her parents shockingly who just nodded in yes smiling making it clear that they knew about all this or she should think that it’s all truth…. may be a bitter truth of Ishra life. Raman’s grandmother signalled Simmi and she took Ishita on stage. They made Ishra stand together and announced their engagement. Within free seconds, their mothers brought rings for them. Raman wanted to talk to his grandparents but Ishra couldn’t deny his grandparents and exchanged the rings looking at each other with different emotions…..

Here I’m ending the first part. Quite long, ended all this, will open a new chapter of Ishra life from the next part.

Precap - Ishra - Friendship?? Marriage?? Separation?? What’s next??

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice start nishu

Ishra r bffs

He confessed his feeling to her 

But she denied

Poor raman

But twist is that elders announce ishra marriage.

Why is ishita denying for this?

Is there also infertile?

Continue soon

Edited by harshiidiv - 3 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome one👍🏻

Ishita could sense something but she was in denial mode

She knew she had hurt raman but didn’t have any choice 😢

He was also broken but couldn’t help but comfort her💔

Ohh my my ishra’s family had already planned their engagement 😳

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update dr 

Loved  it

Raman propose  her..but she didn't accept  it

Why she behave  like this..

They parents did engagement without their permission 

They are shocked and surprised 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dr

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Why Ishita denied

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the long update! Want marriage n they resolve why are they denying each other!