Ishra SS : Itna Main Chaahu Tujhe (part 12 on pg 33 on 10/10/2021)

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends.

I'm here with a prologue of a new story.

I know I have many other stories also on hold which I'm trying to update but most of their threads are closed, rest I'm trying to update so thought to start a new story for which someone was waiting from a long time.

Don't worry Right now, I'm just updating a prologue will start after few updates of previous stories only.

Scroll down for Prologue.....

Prologue

A lady in late twenties came out of the examination room of her clinic along with a patient and his mother instructing them about his medications and diet. The patient and his mother went thanking her while she turned only to see the receptionist was smiling looking at her.

L – What happened Soni? Why are you smiling like that?

S – Dr Ishita, you friend cum patient is waiting for you in your cabin since half an hour.

I – Who? (after thinking for a few seconds) You mean…. But why did he come? Is he having some problem in his teeth?

S – No Dr Ishita, he didn’t say anything to me. He is waiting for you….

She was saying when Ishita went to her cabin thinking if he has some problem. She entered in her cabin and saw him putting fresh flowers in flower vase in her cabin as per his habit. She said coming inside,

I – Hi, Good afternoon Raman.

He turned to her smiling fully.

R – Very good afternoon Dr Ishita Iyer.

I – So what are you doing here? And you never forget bringing these flowers na.

R – Yes. Beautiful flowers for beautiful lady.

He said forwarding her favorite lilies to her. She took them happily and smelling them, kept in the flower vase.

Both settled and she asked,

I – So what brought you here today? You seem perfectly fine.

R – I know you are a very good dentist but before that you are my friend so I can come here to meet my friend also rather than in need.

I – Ok. Fine. Tell me what would you like to have?

R – Ok, I know you have more appointments so I won’t take your precious time anymore. I just want to ask you something.

I – What?

R – You know what’s special tomorrow and dadaji had already planned a big party for it but I want some time for myself with my friend. So, Would you like to join me today night for dinner? Actually not only dinner, I want you to be with me at exact 12’o clock. I have a surprise.

I (hesitating) – Raman…. 12’o clock….

R – I know it’s strange but you know that you are my only childhood friend and don’t worry Romi, Simmi and Mihika will also come if you will agree.

I – Raman still I can’t…..

R – I will talk to uncle and I know he will never deny me so if you will permit me then only I will talk to him. Please… Please think about it.

I – Ok. Just because it’s your birthday.

R (smiling widely) – thank you so much… Thank u thank you thank you…..

I – Bas karo. But first ask Appa…

R – You don’t worry about him, I will ask him and I know he will permit me so you better start preparing yourself for tonight Dr Ishita Iyer.

I – For your kind information Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, its your birthday not mine so you should prepare yourself.

R – Ok. That I will do. Ok Bye for now. I have to make arrangements for tonight and remember my words, this day will be the most memorable day for us.

Saying he left smiling while Ishita got confused seeing him so happy plus she got scared thinking what he is going to do.

Here I'm ending the prologue. Will come with the update soon. Till then, try to think what surprise he is planning.

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago

started a new story, Hope you will like it ....

Interesting prologue 

Cont soon

Ty 4 d pm too

Very interesting  dear 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update soon dr.

Congrats for new story 

Nice prologue 

Update soon