Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I know there is no Mausala Parv in SB.  I was talking about its equivalent: the Yadava fratricide is described, although some of the details are different from the Mahabharat

In India, is this a daily or weekly show?  If they showed Kansa's death a few days back, then haven't they already progressed to Krishna's gurukul stage?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I know there is no Mausala Parv in SB.  I was talking about its equivalent: the Yadava fratricide is described, although some of the details are different from the Mahabharat

In India, is this a daily or weekly show?  If they showed Kansa's death a few days back, then haven't they already progressed to Krishna's gurukul stage?

Its a daily show (Monday to Sunday) and that too they are cutting scenes.

Currently Krishna Balram have completed the Sandipani Siksha and returned. I think now they will introduce the Kuru family with Akroorji visiting them

However if I remember correctly they had taken a break from Kuru politics post this visit only to get them back post Dice Game. In the meantime they were showing Krishna Leela as he marries, Parijat episode, Satyabhama Rukmini bonding, Sudama visit and Pradyumna's birth, kidnap by Shambhasur etc.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That long  yadav destruction is long way to show  , before there are many things are to be shown like jarasandh attacking mathura, dwarika building  marriage of rukmini   planning to murder pandavas and kunti in laksh grah kunti praying to Lord krishna to save her family sudama visiting dwarika  paundrak  many things are to be shown 

Actually  Mahabharata text is about mainly focus hastinapur  and indraprasth and  matsya  kingdom  and haryana ( kurushetra part) 

There are very less description incident happen n dwarika in Mahabharata text   like Arjun staying in dwarika  and kidnapping subhadra  and both Arjun and duryodhhan  visiting dwarika for Lord Krishna help in Mahabharata battle 

And in sb vedyas   mainly focus on gokul, mathura and dwarika part 

Very less details about hastinapur, indraprasth part in shree madh Bhagwat 

I don't think yadav destruction in Mahabharata text is different from srimadh Bhagwat only thing is, that  some part of yadav destruction ved vyas ji did not mention in Mahabharata text but in shree madh Bhagwat 

Ved vyas ji exculed many incidents about Lord Krishna in Mahabharata text and include those incident about shree Krishna  shree madh Bhagwat 

Mahabharata is not wrote for bhakti point of view where shree madh  was written for bhakti point of view 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

The Yadava destruction was never shown in this show, though it would've been a great platform to show it as this show is dedicated to Lord Krishna himseld than the Pandavas or any other MB characters. It looks incomplete without the end of Krishna's life being shown, but for some reason no show has shown it till now except for that weird Karna show.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

The Yadava destruction was never shown in this show, though it would've been a great platform to show it as this show is dedicated to Lord Krishna himseld than the Pandavas or any other MB characters. It looks incomplete without the end of Krishna's life being shown, but for some reason no show has shown it till now except for that weird Karna show.

Actually Ramanand Sagar ji said that there are multiple Leelas that SriKrishna did on this earth before leaving, and no one knows which is the last,  and he couldn't end the EarthLeela without showing everything, hence they ended it with SriKrishna still on earth

surabhi01 thumbnail

It is said Lord Krishna died  but Lord Krishna did not died 

He just close his eyes and dissappear  and he went so quickly to his  dhaam  devtaas, gandhrav  yaksh  don't have any idea when Lord Krishna went to his own dhaam 

There was no cremation of Lord Krishna  

surabhi01 thumbnail

Only women, children and old people were survived in  yadu dynasty 

Yes some of wives  went to sati but still many women are survived 

After adhyatmik dissappearnce of  Lord Krishna. Dwarika submerged in ocean 

And arjun took  women children and old people to indraprasth  and make vajra  king in indraprasth as rulers,of yadu dynasty 

And shree Krishna already  send daaruk  ( Lord Krishna charioteer )  to hastinapur that dwarika will get submerged in ocean after my Dissappearnce  so Arjun should take women  children and   old people from there

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

It is said Lord Krishna died  but Lord Krishna did not died 

He just close his eyes and dissappear  and he went so quickly to his  dhaam  devtaas, gandhrav  yaksh  don't have any idea when Lord Krishna went to his own dhaam 

There was no cremation of Lord Krishna  

Both Mahabharat and Shrimad Bhagvatam have a hunter named Jara shoot Krishna in the foot, and is forgiven by Krishna.  In MB, Krishna dies alone, as per Gandhari's curse, and never sees anyone again.  In SB, Krishna gets to talk to Daruka and direct him on the directions to give his people and Arjun.  In MB, he asks his father to hand over all control to Arjun.

In MB, Arjun did discover and cremate the bodies of Balarama and Krishna.  In both MB and SB, the devas carried Krishna back to Vaikuntha, but in SB, no mention is made of Krishna's cremation

RamKiSeeta is correct: except for that Karna show, no serial has ever shown the demise of the Yadavas or the final journey of the Pandavas.

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

I wonder whether it's possible for any show to show the swargarohan journey of the Pandavas w/o showing the destruction of the Yadavas, or the destruction of the Yadavas w/o showing the subsequent journey of the Pandavas?

I do think it's a pity that it's considered taboo by serials to show it.  SPK could have done a good job had they not made that part of the serial so Karna-centric, which was impossible

surabhi01 thumbnail

In shree madh  bhagwat it is written that when jara    strike  lord krishna feet  with arrow thinking it is  deer mouth  and then realized it is not deer mouth it is Lords feet  then jara want to repent but Lord forgive him and send jara to heaven that too with his body 

And after that  it is written lord krishna 's transcendental   dissappearence 

Don't know how arjun cremated   body of lord krishna  in mahabharat text when in shreemadh madh  it is written that in shreemadh bhagwat  Lord krishna  ' transcendental  dissappearence