Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Class XI ki age me phone in laundo KO Diya kisne

I got lectured for an hour when I wanted a phone is class X.

Glad that some of the hornbags got arrested.  But I know this is not the only group there may be countless other groups on SNS objectifying women.

mjhe to 11th m fon Mila coz I go to collage 13km away from home qwerty fone tha bcom bhi karlia aur charter management k ek saal bad Android phone Lia 

N u right about that dozen of group still exists yeh to bus ek Xpose hua ha

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What would you members do if your girl is being threatened of something??? Family fails twice. Once when they fail to teach there son and daughter morals and secondly when they fail to gain their trust that if anything is happening to them which is wrong, if someone is threatening to them with anything , they can come and tell them. Children shouldn't have to worry about mere wajah se meri family ki ijjat chali jayegi, mummi Papa kisi ko muh nahi dikha payenge... Because they have this type of fear they fall further in trap of these kind of monsters. 

Our children should know from the beginning of what is right and what is wrong. They should be taught of punishment too if they do something wrong as well as parents should gain trust of their children that they are here for them instead of esa kuch mat karna k meri naak Kat jaye.. these predators knows how fear work and gain from it.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is the first thing I saw when I opened twitter and the tweets with these screenshots left me horrified. These MCPs ARE future rapists and I behold no way to redemption. 

Gross normalization of problematic behavior practised by MCPs, shameless objectification of women, and that infamous boys will be boys has led us to this. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Disgusting and nauseating stuff! ðŸ¤¢

Thank god those culprits got caught!

IMO, their real names Should come OUT in Open.. so that rest of the classmates can avoid them! 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Best thing is they are arrested,,but they need counseling even their parents need parenting tutorial 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I always discussed cooking recipes in boys locker room ðŸ˜³

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Its scary how these 16-17 yr old kids are discussing ra#e so comfortably. I wonder even if their sisters are safe with them. These are the potential rapists, should be punished. No apologies would do.....its in their head n wouldn't go away just by chiding them.

Edited by Thatgirl16 - 3 years ago