Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Such Shame. I wonder why even bother to procreate if you cannot care for them and teach them to be humans 🤢 Shizz parenting and bad tutoring from their schools/tutions.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/bois-locker-room-this-instagram-page-is-misusing-minor-girls-photos-to-spread-rape-culture-2604659.html?__twitter_impression=true

Happy to read they're been arrested. It's so disgusting and disturbing,these guys are from good educated families..an area where the so called rich,educated folk lives.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shameful behaviour and the most shocking part is that they are all underage and still their chat content makes u sick 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Scare tactics is the thing men and now boys use to shut women and girls up . Sl*t shaming, rape threats and passing lewd comments are the way to make women feel lesser beings. You put your picture on the internet and you are scared for life about people's motives if u had a fight with someone. You raise your voice against something then people start saying u r victim playing. Even women themselves don't stand up for women, they think it's normal for men to behave that way. Men keep repeating their mistakes  because our patriarchal society has made them confident that they can get away with what ever sh*t they pull on women.  These kids are potential future criminals. Police need to take care of these kids.

And then there are men who even though do not participate actively in this nonsense, are friends with men like these and know what they do and yet say nothing to them. Let me break it to you, you are part of the problem too. Because knowingly you close your eyes and let it happen. You are accountable too because you CHOOSE to do NOTHING.  - So true. The problem is men keep repeating their mistakes because they are not made accountable for their actions. Not even by their sane peers.

People keep spewing hatred for feminists but feminism is a must in our society. It's important to know that being a women doesn't make you any less of a person and you have the right to defend yourself. If you are not going to stand up for yourself no one else will. 

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 3 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Poorabhforever

That s not necessary not everyone who indulge in such activities has to have a bad family life and not everyone who has a bad family life turns out to be a monster. P*rn culture person coward weak nature is to be blamed for their behaviour . 

True. The amount of objectification men do to women is pathetic. Most men treat women as an object whose existence is solely to pleasure them. They fail to fathom that women have opinions too.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Although its “too much to expect”, I really hope these perverts are brought to book before they turn their disgusting fantasies into action. An example needs to be set that this is not acceptable. 

Its pathetic that hundreds and hundreds of such groups are probably present across social media platforms. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Disgusting stuff 😠

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ladkiyon ke nude pics release karke kahin muh dikhane ke layak nahin chhodne wale the. Ab khud kisiko muh dikhane ke layak nahin bachenge. Isse shayad karma kehte hai. 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Class XI ki age me phone in laundo KO Diya kisne

I got lectured for an hour when I wanted a phone is class X.

Glad that some of the hornbags got arrested.  But I know this is not the only group there may be countless other groups on SNS objectifying women.