Posted: 3 years ago

Woke up to this and even though I know stuff like this is so normalized with the whole 'boys will be boys and men will be men' narrative, it  is so unnerving and makes me constantly worry about little girls and women in India. They are not safe anywhere. 

https://www.latestly.com/social-viral/boys-locker-room-instagram-chat-group-of-delhi-teenagers-glorifying-gang-rape-busted-by-twitterati-delhi-police-action-sought-1726525.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_uxwronnIl/?igshid=jebtsjylvfzl

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_vbkU4pKay/?igshid=10yy3af299zdt

We all know this but here's just more proof. The beginning of rape culture,sexual harrasment in India starts from children itself. Nobody becomes a rapist overnight. The misogyny, hatred for women, treating them as lesser and as objects is ingrained in des society from time immemorial. These group of boys could very well turn out to be future rapists and you can't blame it on the lack of education anymore. It's society who closes it's eyes on their making till they finally hurt a woman for life. 

Objectifying and sexualizing minors who have no clue, circulating their morphed pictures,sending women rape threats- we need to rethink how sons are raised in this country. These boys should be held accountable for perpetuating rape culture. The whole narrative of 'bachhon se galti ho jaati hain' or 'this will ruin their lives' should take a backseat and public shaming should be used to teach them a lesson. Legal proceedings too so that next time around vile morons like this think twice before doing something like this. If not for moral reasons atleast for legal and monetary reasons. 

I can say this for sure that this ain't just a teen barely-adult guys' problem. This system of rape culture exists in working men too, esp on WhatsApp groups. These people hate feminists, think they are the oppressed gender ( LMFAO), constantly trash talk every woman who dares speak up, degrade their bodies, shame them for their clothes and hate women just because they are women. Eventually send rape threats their way too. On Twitter is a norm. Grown ass adult men under every outspoken woman's tweet. 

They think calling women who speak up 'feminazis' is somehow very cool and edgy. Callinv anyone who allies with women on their issues a 'simp' while being grade A incels themselves. 

And then there are men who even though do not participate actively in this nonsense, are friends with men like these and know what they do and yet say nothing to them. Let me break it to you, you are part of the problem too. Because knowingly you close your eyes and let it happen. You are accountable too because you CHOOSE to do NOTHING. 

Here's hoping Delhi police pick this case up and teach these boys a lesson they won't forget. 

PATHETIC ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.!!! SHAME on everyone who are part of this. Nothing absolutely nothing justify this kind of behaviour. Nobody deserves this treatment . It's time people or should i say their guardians and this society wakes up on this and take strick measures.

Edited by Poorabhforever - 3 years ago

They learn it from seeing their dads abusing their moms 

Can anyone explain what happened? 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Can anyone explain what happened? 

an instagram group of some 14-16/17 years old teenage hornbags, where they take pictures of random girls, and than post about perverted fantasies about those girls, like gang rape and so on. Some even morph the pictures. I got that much.

Originally posted by 2RsFan

They learn it from seeing their dads abusing their moms 

That s not necessary not everyone who indulge in such activities has to have a bad family life and not everyone who has a bad family life turns out to be a monster. P*rn culture person coward weak nature is to be blamed for their behaviour . 

Reminds me of this article from a few months ago, where a few celebrity kids did pretty much the same disgusting things. Their real names never came out though.

Schoolboys at posh Mumbai school talk about raping classmates, 'gang bang' in horrific WhatsApp chats

Eight Mumbai students have been suspended from an International Board school for the horrific content of their WhatsApp chats: sex, violence, homophobia. Read on.

India Today Web DeskNew DelhiDecember 18, 2019UPDATED: December 18, 2019 15:01 IST

Image for representation.

HIGHLIGHTS

• 'Celebrity' parents complained to school after accessing chats
  • Students used sexist, violent, homophobic language
  • Some of them are said to be in 'leadership positions'

They called girls "trash". They spoke about "bang"-ing and raping classmates. They used homophobic slurs and jaw-droppingly violent language.

They are 13 and 14.

Eight Mumbai students have been suspended from a "top-ranked IB [International Board] school" for the horrific content of their WhatsApp chats, a Mumbai daily reports.

That happened when two parents, "both celebrities in their own right", complained to the school after accessing the boys' conversations, the newspaper reported today.

Some girls were too afraid to go to school, it said.

To read the chat transcripts is to receive an alarming reminder of the widespread use of violent and sexually explicit language in popular media, especially online.

Consider, for example, the boys' use of the word "gang bang" in a conversation about one of their female classmates. Or this line: "I'll destroy that little b***h."

Or this: "Didn't rape [xxx]."

One of the parents who spoke to the daily said some of the students in the conversation were in "leadership positions".

Twitter users commenting on the story were aghast.

"What’s going on in our society!" wrote actor Ronit Roy. "As a father I’m scared for both my son and daughter!"

"This is terrible news," said another user.

"This is where the problem of violence against women has to be nipped."

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

That s not necessary not everyone who indulge in such activities has to have a bad family life and not everyone who has a bad family life turns out to be a monster. P*rn culture person coward weak nature is to be blamed for their behaviour . 

Who said they have to have  a bad family life ? Husbands treating their wives like shit is considered is pretty normal in desi society and these boys learn from that . Even their mothers would treat their future wives in the same way 

They actually talk about raping girls and these are young kids in school, This is just casual talk for them or a way to shut up girls, This is just very normal for these people