Suvan FF: Advices and Apologies *Chpt 11 (Pg.18)|Updt 20/07 *COMPLETED - Page 15

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Parting Note : 

That's it. That's the end of the chapter and the story. I had a gala time writing it and I hope you had a good time reading it too.

Would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to all the likes and encouraging words you guys showered on my story!

Lavy, Alina, Bhagu, Meena, Sam, Irika, Veena, Neerja, Alvina thanks a ton for taking out time to like and comment on my chapters. Those meant so much to me! And also to all the silent readers who followed it, I appreciate your time! I really do😊

As always keep me in your good wishes and have a great day!

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a beautiful chapter Bucky!

Kancha for sure is a naughty girl😆

Shravan knew that Suman forgived him just through her actions

Shravan donated blood? Hayeee...munda kinna sona hai❤️

Suman giving Shravan a gift is just amazing...👍🏼

Suman forgiving Shravan and calling him her best friend is the best thing...the perfect ending anyone would want....❤️

I feel sad that this time I won't get to write 'Can't wait for the next chapter' but am happy the way you ended it...it's excellent...everything feels perfect....❤️

Your story was pure bliss...do write more!

Will read this again in some days!😳

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail

Amazing ending, Bucky ❤️ I like how Suvan had a heart-to-heart convo and sorted everything out. I truly loved reading your story and you are an amazing writer! I hope you continue to write more pieces in the future. Lastly, thank you so much for writing this story becasue it seems that in the show we won't get the blood donation scene and Shravan seeking forgiveness from Suman...so thank you for writing that for us...I feel a little less sad now 😉

Really enjoyed this story! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Look forward to a sequel perhaps. 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely ending. Loved the scene where Suman forgave Shravan & also comes to know about him donating blood which we may not see in the serial, Thank you Bucky for this wonderful story. 

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Amazing ending, Bucky ❤️ I like how Suvan had a heart-to-heart convo and sorted everything out. I truly loved reading your story and you are an amazing writer! I hope you continue to write more pieces in the future. Lastly, thank you so much for writing this story becasue it seems that in the show we won't get the blood donation scene and Shravan seeking forgiveness from Suman...so thank you for writing that for us...I feel a little less sad now 😉

Aww thank you so much Alina!🤗Much love!❤️

@b That is the best compliment I've read in the day!🤗

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Really enjoyed this story! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Look forward to a sequel perhaps. 

Thanks Neerja!❤️ 

Appreciate you taking out time to read it too!🤗

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Lovely ending. Loved the scene where Suman forgave Shravan & also comes to know about him donating blood which we may not see in the serial, Thank you Bucky for this wonderful story. 

Thanks a ton Veena!🤗

Glad you liked the ending😳 Thanks for stopping by!👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Suman forgiving Shravan and calling him her best friend is the best thing...the perfect ending anyone would want....❤️

I feel sad that this time I won't get to write 'Can't wait for the next chapter' but am happy the way you ended it...it's excellent...everything feels perfect....❤️

Unressed!

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Aww thank you sooooo much Babu!❤️

By this time it must feel like I'm doing a thank you ka jaap but you deserve the most heartfelt thanks🤗

Thank you for liking, praising the story and always taking a moment to stop by. I truly feel over the moon!😳