Suvan FF: Advices and Apologies *Chpt 11 (Pg.18)|Updt 20/07 *COMPLETED - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

About whole FF:

It was beautiful 

Each chapter was detailed, perfect and very well written

You did not let us feel that episodes are not airing due to pandemic and provided perspective what could have happen during blood donation camp and also SuVan's patch up❤️! It felt like episodes of show❤️👍🏼

I could connect very well with emotions 

Felt really good to read FF

Thank you for writing it👍🏼

And I'm so thankful and grateful to you guys for sticking with me till the last chapter! What's a writer without a reader? Aur such kind readers toh dhundke bhi nahi milte!🤗

@green Thanks a ton Bhagu!😳 I truly feel humbled to read that!🤗

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perfect ending Bucky! Loved how Suman admitted that he’s her best friend. And that part about the badge was really cute. She appreciated it so much that he overcame his fear for her.
I will miss reading your FF. 😭 Thank you for taking the time to write this story. 🤗 I really enjoyed reading it. I hope to read another story from you soon, I love the way you write. ❤️

Sorry for giving my feedback so late. 

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally I read the last chapter. I have read a lot of FFs, stories but I think I found some of the best writers in IF in IPKKND forums.  Your writings give me a glimpse of that. I love that the way you write , the incidents are very simply depicted, no OTT and what highlights is the way you play your words-subtle, meaningful.

Please message me links of your other work, I would really love to read them.

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Perfect ending Bucky! Loved how Suman admitted that he’s her best friend. And that part about the badge was really cute. She appreciated it so much that he overcame his fear for her.
I will miss reading your FF. 😭 Thank you for taking the time to write this story. 🤗 I really enjoyed reading it. I hope to read another story from you soon, I love the way you write. ❤️

Sorry for giving my feedback so late. 

Thank you so much Irika!🤗 Glad you liked it!

Aww that's so sweet of you!😳 No worries dear! All feedbacks are so important and close to my heart. Yours are always special❤️

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

Finally I read the last chapter. I have read a lot of FFs, stories but I think I found some of the best writers in IF in IPKKND forums.  Your writings give me a glimpse of that. I love that the way you write , the incidents are very simply depicted, no OTT and what highlights is the way you play your words-subtle, meaningful.

That is the greatest compliment I can get on my work let alone from a writer whose work I love immensely!🤗

Sam a much bigger fan this side! Honestly I feel so privileged to be a part of this forum where each story is a hitter in terms of literally every department!👍🏼 This forum is blessed with wonderful writers! And I keep learning new and better things from you all. 

This is my first time writing an FF on an online portal but that's very kind of you🤗

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sambag

@bold I completely agree!👍🏼