Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

Tik tok will be really like stretching sidharth's limit..😆But yes.. I wish for any live or throwback selfie!

Seems like this popularity has somehow Cuckooned them specially sidharth.. Shehnaaz baffles me becausr she was never the one to back out from all this from what i have observed Above that their PRs are seriously giving them trashy advices... I really pray everything just works up better for them...

I wonder how Ralia are managing the this, since they seem the only couple in Sidnaaz's shoes?

Ralia r not trying to prove anything even before this tragedy happened ..yes they r not announcing to the world that they r staying together during lockdown but if their fans r doing snit , they r not bothering to deny it either by posting pics from someone else ka apartment bec they know such hype helps ..So neither they r admitting nor denying ..thats the best way to deal with things ..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Rashmi says the same to go ask sid when someone in her live asked her if sid will come in her chat show and she was like ask same thing to sid 😆..

Do they all rehearse the answers related to sidnaaz in their whatsapp grp kya 😆..

I guess everyone wants their name in sid ka live and its not like their names dont pop up in his live , in fact in his last live sidra fans were more than sidnaaz fans but sid just picked questions related to sidnaaz only in that last rj akriti live 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thats actually sidnaaz ka bad luck bec same agency ke liye photoshoot even sidnaaz was suppose to do and it was announced too but lockdown ho gaya ..Asimanshi had already shot it and the website is releasing them now and they r sharing the same more on professional grounds ..Sidnaaz would hv done same if their photoshoot was done too but now it will happen only after lockdown 😔

their photoshoot pics from MV? Uska kya jhaad banayenge? 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

I know . Its a catch 22 situation for them it seems . 

Nope I disagree here, they can do stuffs if they really want to, it’s more like don’t care attitude 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely !! Was watching the episode after the  mandap task and sana told debo she wont leave sid and aarti is not liking her friendship with sid . debo reported it back to aarti . Just then sid comes in . aarti haughtily declares "Mere aur sid ke beech koi nahi aa sakta " So that sid hears . 

And then goes and sleeps next to sid and in a wifey tone tells her sana was saying so and so . App punjab shift ho jao !! Full kaan bharaoing !! Sid listening with no expression . 

And what happens ???? 

We get the famous glass cabin scene with sid full on flirting and wooing sana !!!! 

That is the story of aarti's life . 

Foolish woman she is !!!

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sid ne Arti ko bday wish nahi kia.. how rude

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Ralia r not trying to prove anything even before this tragedy happened ..yes they r not announcing to the world that they r staying together during lockdown but if their fans r doing snit , they r not bothering to deny it either by posting pics from someone else ka apartment bec they know such hype helps ..So neither they r admitting nor denying ..thats the best way to deal with things ..

exactly and people like Karan Bajwa and BB13 damaged that here 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Nope I disagree here, they can do stuffs if they really want to, it’s more like don’t care attitude 

They definitely care Ash . Fans are their life line !!! They know it . 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess that's where good pr and experience helps, which both Ranbir and Alia have..While for both Sidharth and shehnaaz its their first public yet unofficial relationship...

But one more thing is they didn't got trended for anything like sidnaaz could.. Trending in between serious issues leaves really awkward taste. 

That is i think is the major mistake from our side, that we are paying for and the downfall started... and Sidnaaz's Idiotic pr worsened the situation..

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sid ne Arti ko bday wish nahi kia.. how rude

Very insensitive of Sid!