Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

They would have done that . From what I can see the problem is that if they do that it will prove that they are living together !! . I think that is what is stopping them . If LD had not happened I think they would post freely . 

content is expected due to LD only Meenakshi! So they cannot go into hiding for that reason 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

To be honest , I don’t like Alt Balaji web series , I loved broken and beautiful 1 but season 2 was so bekaar . They give me daily soap vibes and bold scenes are so forced in Ekta’s web series . 

I want Sid to do something like Marzi or Asur . I loved these both WS . 

As a jodi B & B is not bad but only if it’s with SidNaaz . Sid or Naaz in a love story with someone else - no . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Not really.. I am sure there are plenty of places in Sid's house that can be used.. his sister's apartment is in the same building.. Sid owns a whole freaking floor.

They have plenty of options if they actually wanted to do something

He doesnt have the entire floor . And I think shehnaaz is already using his sister's apartment . Mumbai apartments are small in size . SO maybe !!!! I am just guessing . 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anyways.. I am bored of discussing their stupidity now😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

From 4th may 4 wheelers r allowed even without any pass with max 2 people in it ..they can mk use of this opportunity now  to post something ..

I am waiting for that . I am sure we will get pics of professional meetings and stuff .

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Even srk kajol or deepveer says that film worked bec the script is good ..Deepveer give more credit to bhansali than their chemistry fr the success and srk kajol too always credit kjo or yash chopra fr their success ..

So if Sid credits the project as good its fine bec u need to do that to sound professional..

But what i m saying is they need to b smart enough to keep their hype as a jodi intact which deepveer or virushka always does ..they dont hv to shout fm rooftops saying look we hv best chemistry and only bec of chemistry ,bhula dunga worked bec that will look unfair to darshan ..I dont want that ..All i m saying is do a live together or post a joint tik tok or selfie or something that keeps the buzz as a jodi alive ..simple ..

Tik tok will be really like stretching sidharth's limit..😆But yes.. I wish for any live or throwback selfie!

Seems like this popularity has somehow Cuckooned them specially sidharth.. Shehnaaz baffles me becausr she was never the one to back out from all this from what i have observed Above that their PRs are seriously giving them trashy advices... I really pray everything just works up better for them...

I wonder how Ralia are managing the this, since they seem the only couple in Sidnaaz's shoes?

Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was watching sana kissing Sid videos and then it struck my mind. Sid and mahira has one similarity. dono kiss ke maje lete hain but mummy dekhegi ka dar hai.. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

baat type ki nahi hain, they are only posting their photoshoot pics and here this couple seems yo have forgotten those pics or must be keeping it for special occasion! But that couple is seen! This couple is not even coming live as friends too! They are just friends for life na? Their project is breaking record, so can’t they make an appearance? Put a blanket, go to parking, terrace or anywhere, but come live! It’s totally ridiculous to disappoint fans to this level who have given you unconditional love and support 

Thats actually sidnaaz ka bad luck bec same agency ke liye photoshoot even sidnaaz was suppose to do and it was announced too but lockdown ho gaya ..Asimanshi had already shot it and the website is releasing them now and they r sharing the same more on professional grounds ..Sidnaaz would hv done same if their photoshoot was done too but now it will happen only after lockdown 😔

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

content is expected due to LD only Meenakshi! So they cannot go into hiding for that reason 

I know . Its a catch 22 situation for them it seems .