Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I am also rewatching the show now. Have reached on 14th episode

I have reached 21 episode

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

What serious issues? The pandemic? If fans are trying to find their happiness in little things in a depressing situation, it's not a mistake. Its actually a good thing.. have you seen how Shahrukh's Covid related posts are spammed with his, Gauri's and Abram's pics a lot of times.. that's what fans do.. celebs are like an escape for fans to get away from depressing state of things 

I mean TRENDING!!

Trending doesn't look that good when its listed with covd, deaths, lockdown, economy trends...and I am just explaining their POV.. Because this all comes down to celebrity... 

Do all sorts of masti,post whatever you want under his/her post, I don't think sidharth has ever said anything about that.. infact he likes vms too posted under his comments... But bringing such things under national scanner in serious times can raise some eyebrows in not a good way... specially from Non BB people...

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys before I forget , My favorite R .... 

In one of the nominations she nominated sana and the reason was  " Jab bhi meri aur sid ki koi bhi argument hoti hai sana beech me aati hai , Mujhe lagta hai ye future me bohot problem kar sakti hai " .Full time looking at sid lovingly !!! Worth a rewatch scene !!!

Prophecy from R .....

Gives me a strange sukoon now !!!!!

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Aarti was not happy with Sidharth on the last wkw fight, when he disclosed they fought before coming to bb and he openly confessed the crack in their so called friendship in front of Shehnaaz which she hates 😆 usne yeh bhi bola "Yeh sab keh Kar tum kehna / karna Kya chate hoon?" 🤣 

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ralia r not trying to prove anything even before this tragedy happened ..yes they r not announcing to the world that they r staying together during lockdown but if their fans r doing snit , they r not bothering to deny it either by posting pics from someone else ka apartment bec they know such hype helps ..So neither they r admitting nor denying ..thats the best way to deal with things ..

The fact that she went to Kaushal’s house for tiktoks n pics say how much firm they are to show we are not staying together ... and whoever thought of this was not a wise one ..I also feel as far as maintaining their Accounts is considered the pr is goofing ...well they are getting articles and all but their accounts really need to have something good 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

How can you not sympathize with Arti? Poor thing did not get a birthday wish 

And she still wants to work with sid in a movie..poor poor her 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

And if u chk all comments ,only 10% r fm solos , rest 90% r sidnaaz fans ..

https://twitter.com/shruti_bose2676/status/1256652927638417408?s=19

it was in top 40 just couple of days Back!  Fans are really working hard and if they get even a tiny content they will rock more 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wendy25

I mean TRENDING!!

Trending doesn't look that good when its listed with covd, deaths, lockdown, economy trends...and I am just explaining their POV.. Because this all comes down to celebrity... 

Do all sorts of masti,post whatever you want under his/her post, I don't think sidharth has ever said anything about that.. infact he likes vms too posted under his comments... But bringing such things under national scanner in serious times can raise some eyebrows in not a good way... specially from Non BB people...

I repeat, Shahrukh fans recently trending for MHN completing some years or whatever.. how is that wrong? People cannot mope around.. things are depressing as it is.. why make things worse for people in lockdown by expecting them not to have fun

And anyways.  It's the fans who trend.. celebs have nothing to do with it.. celebs are not judged because their fans trended for so and so thing

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sid ne Arti ko bday wish nahi kia.. how rude

Let’s trend sidartians got hurt 🤣